Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly (55685 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

UN has played a part on South Sudan rights for referendum even though it's not in the Sudanist Constitution, referendum is what we are asking for, everyone under biafran map will be given the chance to vote and decide whether we remain Nigerians or have a nation of our own
We started with the UN and you jumped into ICJ and now back to UN, be stable na.

Back to original topic, tell us under what conditions things were in Eritrea and South Sudan before the UN stepped in, would you want Biafra in that state before the UN steps in?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
We started with the UN and you jumped into ICJ and now back to UN, be stable na.

Back to original topic, tell us under what conditions things were in Eritrea and South Sudan before the UN stepped in, would you want Biafra in that state before the UN steps in?

International court of justice is set up by the UN , it's a body of the UN ,

Nnamdi KANU is approaching the UN now to avoid what happened in South Sudan, that's the main reason he's on flight almost everyday from country to country approaching them for recognition, it will only turn violent if we are left with no choice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by kayusely70(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Lets waij and watch as events unfold.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

International court of justice is set up by the UN , it's a body of the UN ,

Nnamdi KANU is approaching the UN now to avoid what happened in South Sudan, that's the main reason he's on flight almost everyday from country to country approaching them for recognition, it will only turn violent if we are left with no choice
You mean the same UN headed by countries with nothing to do with referendum and secession aside the UK? Why hasn't France prevailed on Cameroon to allow Anglo Cameroonians to leave after all the atrocities and genocide we all see? Now you know that the ICJ has no power to meddle in secession matters stop bringing it in, it can only come in when a case of crime against humanity has been ascertained, former president of Sudan Bashir is still wanted by the ICJ.
So you think that after Kanu is done with his waka waka, those countries would supply your IPOB with weapons and international support to get Biafra and even fight Nigeria too? Hmmm, your case is something out of this world.

As per the bolded, lol, just lmao, so much wishful fantasies.
Have you ever been engaged in an ordinary riot?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bobyro:

People with your mentality deserve to be in hell where there is no good, are you trying to say you like what's happening in Nigeria?

If not for the crimes committed mostly by the Yeast, Nigeria would've been like Dubai. But I still prefer my Naija.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
DocH:

How far are your own demonic leaders dealing with you. They don't care if you have any food or not. They increase vat, put charges on deposit and withdrawal of your money and they wont even increase your wage. Wake up man. Stay woke and pray for your children. They are all coming into hell fire but they that wait upon the Lord shall be saved.

The worst leaders are in the East. grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by ofwest47(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
I P O B Bia_fraud fake news .com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It is your deceive?

Can't you yoruba moslems for once surprise us by intentionally withholding that part of you guys the world have come to know you guys for.

It is not our fault that the only hope of yorubas (OPC) is now a political party

Pained IPOB, the Potopoto swimmers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm not from the West.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Chinatown1759:

Are you not more gullible than the people your accessing?

How far have been deceived by this your supposedly integrity government without your notice, but yet you have refused to remove the plank in your eyes yet looking at the pickle in another's.

Shame on you though

Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Even your Igbo leaders have testified this severally. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by gentle55: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
keep it up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
You mean the same UN headed by countries with nothing to do with referendum and secession aside the UK? Why hasn't France prevailed on Cameroon to allow Anglo Cameroonians to leave after all the atrocities and genocide we all see? Now you know that the ICJ has no power to meddle in secession matters stop bringing it in, it can only come in when a case of crime against humanity has been ascertained, former president of Sudan Bashir is still wanted by the ICJ.
So you think that after Kanu is done with his waka waka, those countries would supply your IPOB with weapons and international support to get Biafra and even fight Nigeria too? Hmmm, your case is something out of this world.

I can't speak for Anglo Cameroonians cause I haven't studied their history

U ask if ipob has ever engaged in a single riot my friend biafra was fought by ordinary civilians not trained soldiers the only trained soldiers were the commanders who left Nigerian Army,

And yes I know if all these countries nnamdi KANU is visiting and discussing the biafran struggle with will definitely support us supply us with weapons and fighter jets and humanitarian aid to defend ourselves and fight back,, lack of all these was the reason ojukwu lost the war, some countries like France, Israel did during biafra but just didn't do enough, calling for succession is the easiest thing to do, nnamdi KANU can wake up any day and declare biafra as a nation of its own but getting countries to support you enough to help you fight if war breakout is the hardest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

I can't speak for Anglo Cameroonians cause I haven't studied their history

U ask if ipob has ever engaged in a single riot my friend
biafra was fought by ordinary civilians not trained soldiers the only trained soldiers were the commanders who left Nigerian Army,

And yes I know if all these countries nnamdi KANU is visiting and discussing the biafran struggle with will definitely support us supply us with weapons and fighter jets and humanitarian aid to defend ourselves and fight back,, lack of all these was the reason ojukwu lost the war, some countries like France, Israel did during biafra but just didn't do enough, calling for succession is the easiest thing to do, nnamdi KANU can wake up any day and declare biafra as a nation of its own but getting countries to support you enough to help you fight if war breakout is the hardest
I asked if YOU and not IPOB had been engaged in a riot when you said you'd resort to violence if nothing comes out of kanu's waka waka.
As per the rest of your tales by moonlight, I won't even entertain you on that, it's all been discussed from page 1.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
I asked if YOU and not IPOB had been engaged in a riot when you said you'd resort to violence if nothing comes out of kanu's waka waka.
As per the rest of your tales by moonlight, I won't even entertain you on that, it's all been discussed from page 1.

I am ipob, ipob is me, and am not the only one we are many, I am not afraid of death, I was involved in the first Muslim and Christian riot that happened in jos around 2000 -2001

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by ChristianNorth: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
Almaiga:

Pained IPOB, the Potopoto swimmers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you know, I'm not from the West.
Says an izala desert dwelling Moslem

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

I am ipob, ipob is me, and am not the only one we are many, I am not afraid of death, I was involved in the first Muslim and Christian riot that happened in jos around 2000 -2001
Of course I know that, I'm the present president of America, PM of Israel, PM of the UK and the president of France, I was engaged in the first and second world wars.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Of course I know that, I'm the present president of America, PM of Israel, PM of the UK and the president of France, I was engaged in the first and second world wars.

Lol I know you will doubt , but I spent most of my life in Jos, anyway I and we Igbos don't owe any of you any explanation we don't look up to u to bring our report card, of what we Igbos can do or can't do

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

Lol I know you will doubt , but I spent most of my life in Jos, anyway I and we Igbos don't owe any of you any explanation we don't look up to u to bring our report card, of what we Igbos can do or can't do
We aff heared o, just get the Biafra as Nigerians had been begging you to go get
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by blacknp(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:

Fight Nigeria? Shell BP,Total & ENI will send him to an early grave, he can go and confirm from The Great Kenneth Saro-Wiwa’s family.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bobyro:

Lol...you actually sound dumb,like the East is the only place that commits crime... You're a tribalistic and unreasonable mf... Also learn to shut up when real people are making reasonable comments, in real life you deserve to be shot.

cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Says an izala desert dwelling Moslem

Kikikikikikiki, you dey make me laugh.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bobyro:

People with your mentality deserve to be in hell where there is no good, are you trying to say you like what's happening in Nigeria?

E pain am

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Bobyro: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Almaiga:

E pain am
Why?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bobyro:

Why?

Cause e pain u well. grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by slystyle203(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Great Igbo Nation
Long live Super lazy and parasitic Northerners
may they live and witness the Great entity called Biafra which they'll all learn to travel to

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Chinatown1759: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Almaiga:

Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. Even your Igbo leaders have testified this severally. grin

He's the best thing that has ever happened to you.

It would have been nice if you have just spoken for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Almaiga: 5:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Chinatown1759:

He's the best thing that has ever happened to you.

It would have been nice if you have just spoken for yourself

E pain this man well, well. grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by tck2000(m): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2019
h

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.