Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) (59026 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

We know civil war is not the option, that's why we choose to do it peacefully asking for a referendum to decide through votes, no igbo person will feel extremely embarrassed for us wanting a nation of our own so save the trash lie to yourself, Nigeria as a country is a big embarrassment to anyone who calls himself or herself a Nigerian, there is nothing in Nigeria for anyone to beat his chest and boast that am a Nigerian

A referendum vote, will score 95% 5% in favour of Biafra if we are giving the chance to vote, those igbos that speaks against Biafra are those who have investments in Nigerian States and are afraid they might lose everything if war breakouts, but through referendum they won't be need for war and no one will lose investments

And where is referendum in the constitution. Do you think Nigeria is like your village Square where anything goes?
You see the greed I'm talking about. Speak for yourself. You don't know the mind of all Igbos. Those that don't support your failed cause are also here on Nairaland eg NwaAmaikpe and a host of others.
Wike has already warned you ipods to stay off Rivers.
You live your lives on deciet and false hope.
My advice:
Build harmony withing your failed states first before aspiring for a country.

The only state within SE that is doing fine is Ebonyi and that because the Governor is associating with the progressives. This explain why Ebonyi governor is percived as a traitor in the midst of SE governors.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

I now see your problem......
You guys have actually created your own forum but it wasn't gaining any popularity so you all crawled back to a yoruba mans forum like cowards as usual.
Thanks to Richie240 for pointing this out to me.
It can never be popular because it was founded on deceit, hate and bigotry.
Them crawling back to se.un's 'zoogeiria' forum shdn't cone to u as a surprise. Its a testament to d hypocrisy they daily exhibit. They claim Nigeria is a zoo yet on a daily basis, they keep on flooding d same 'zoo'. Guess they had rather be animals in a zoo than human being in biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

And where is referendum in the constitution. Do you think Nigeria is like your village Square where anything goes?
You see the greed I'm talking about. Speak for yourself. You don't know the mind of all Igbos. Those that don't support your failed cause are also here on Nairaland eg NwaAmaikpe and a host of others.
My advice:

The only state within SE that is doing fine is Ebonyi and that because the Governor is associating with the progressives. This explain why Ebonyi governor is percived as a traitor in the midst of SE governors.
You think you are done talking and advising them on what a referendum is, you're making a huge mistake bro.
Tomorrow another one will bring it up again all in their bid to psychologically brainwash other Nigerians into believing that they deserve it when there's nothing like that in the constitution.
They only believe in their false dreams
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

My advice:

Who are the progressives of I may ask and what is progressives about them ?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

My advice:

And who are you to speak on behalf of igbos? There are millions and millions of pro Igbos and we are seeking for secession from Nigeria, we are doing it in a peaceful way to avoid any civil war, if we don't represent the mind of all Biafrans then it should be decided on a referendum poll vote, Nigerian government is giving us the violent option and I can assure you that we will take it sooner or later and fight for it till we are giving a referendum just like South Sudan did it, the only reason we are yet to engage Nigeria in another civil war is because Nnamdi KANU is a peace loving man and his approaching it in a diplomatic way to avoid fights, if his diplomatic approach fails then violence will be the only option, there is no way the Biafran struggle is going to stop, no matter how long it takes, we know Nigeria can never work on these forced union, and the type of federalism they are practicing
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

And do you see me misusing it to
- incite,
- run a separatist cause or
- terrorise with my own political agenda?

Use your brain capacity now.

Stop this NK urine consumption

This is nonsense. What you think is incitement is free speech to others. You only talk about incitement when what is said online is been used to commit crime offline. Separatist cause is legal. It is allowed that anybody can agitate for a separate country, covered by the UN and AU charters that Nigeria has signed up to. As for terrorism, how can you terrorise someone on the internet? Terrorism must be an action, it is not typing something on your keyboard

Nobody is drinking Kanu's urine, it's just that Nigerians can be ignorant people
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2019
selemempe:
since most igbos are emotional and not level headed...u can teach us wat damage kanu has done apart from the fact u wont vote an igbo as president
Would you vote an Igbo for president yourself?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

This is nonsense. What you think is incitement is free speech to others. You only talk about incitement when what is said online is been used to commit crime offline. Separatist cause is legal. It is allowed that anybody can agitate for a separate country, covered by the UN and AU charters that Nigeria has signed up to. As for terrorism, how can you terrorise someone on the internet? Terrorism must be an action, it is not typing something on your keyboard

Nobody is drinking Kanu's urine, it's just that Nigerians can be ignorant people
Let one Yoruba or Hausa person call for the killings of Igbos and I hope you'd call it freedom of speech, just an ultimatum given to the Igbos to leave the north two years ago and you were shouting ICJ, UN, AU, ECOWAS etc. Has any Igbo being attacked in the north before you started shouting to those various bodies?

Your charter charter charter starts and ends on nairaland and there's nothing you can do about it aside shouting.

Go and read up the meaning of terrorism.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

And who are you to speak on behalf of igbos? There are millions and millions of pro Igbos and we are seeking for secession from Nigeria
, we are doing it in a peaceful way to avoid any civil war, if we don't represent the mind of all Biafrans then it should be decided on a [b]referendum poll [/b]vote, [b]Nigerian government is giving us the violent option and I can assure you that we will take it sooner or later and fight for it till we are giving a referendum just like South Sudan did it, [/b]the only reason we are yet to engage Nigeria in another civil war is because Nnamdi KANU is a peace loving man and his approaching it in a diplomatic way to avoid fights, if his diplomatic approach fails then violence will be the only option, there is no way the Biafran struggle is going to stop, no matter how long it takes, we know Nigeria can never work on these forced union, and the type of federalism they are practicing
......who are you to speak for millions of Igbos too.

Millions of pro IPOB Igbos indeed, show us a proof of when you conducted the census or counting

See this one talking about a violent option when he can't even aim at a bird with an ordinary catapult. See him even trying to threaten other Nigerians for his so called birthright.

How did South Sudan get theirs if I may ask you?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
......who are you to speak for millions of Igbos too.

Millions of pro IPOB Igbos indeed, show us a proof of when you conducted the census or counting

See this one talking about a violent option when he can't even aim at a bird with an ordinary catapult. See him even trying to threaten other Nigerians for his so called birthright.

How did South Sudan get theirs if I may ask you?

I can speak on behalf of igbos cause am igbo, you are not, I can speak on behalf of igbos cause the 3 millions Biafrans that died in the Biafrans civil war are my brothers and sisters the same blood that was in their veins are in my veins, and I can't pretend to love those who killed my brothers and pretend like it never happened, only a fool will love his enemy

I don't need to show u any prove Nnamdi KANU has proven that on multiple occasions, anytime he calls for protests he gathers a crowd, more than any political party in Nigeria, when he calls for sit at home they all obey, when he says vote they vote

I don't have to tell you the history of South Sudan, you know where to find the story

All I know this country Nigeria will never work if they don't allow us to separate from it, the blood of the 3 million Biafrans who died in that war won't allow it, we ipob won't allow it
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

I don't have time discussing with you again. With what you have written, clearly you don't have much intelligence.
Please stop frustrating us with your I'll advised separatist mission on a forum dedicated to the unity of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Let one Yoruba or Hausa person call for the killings of Igbos and I hope you'd call it freedom of speech, just an ultimatum given to the Igbos to leave the north two years ago and you were shouting ICJ, UN, AU, ECOWAS etc. Has any Igbo being attacked in the north before you started shouting to those various bodies?

Your charter charter charter starts and ends on nairaland and there's nothing you can do about it aside shouting.

Go and read up the meaning of terrorism.

Your government already told us the meaning of terrorism. Unarmed IPOB who killed nobody are terrorists while armed herdsmen who rape, destroy farm lands, burn down communities and kill thousands of Nigerians every year will be rewarded with Ruga

Yeah, we know what terrorism really is...........

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

And who are you to speak on behalf of igbos? There are millions and millions of pro Igbos and we are seeking for secession from Nigeria, we are doing it in a peaceful way to avoid any civil war, if we don't represent the mind of all Biafrans then it should be decided on a referendum poll vote, Nigerian government is giving us the violent option and I can assure you that we will take it sooner or later and fight for it till we are giving a referendum just like South Sudan did it, the only reason we are yet to engage Nigeria in another civil war is because Nnamdi KANU is a peace loving man and his approaching it in a diplomatic way to avoid fights, if his diplomatic approach fails then violence will be the only option, there is no way the Biafran struggle is going to stop, no matter how long it takes, we know Nigeria can never work on these forced union, and the type of federalism they are practicing

Mod please move this useless post to
www.biafrasay.com
They need contents there.
This individual is in the wrong forum.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

I don't have time discussing with you again. With what you have written, clearly you don't have much intelligence.
Please stop frustrating us with your I'll advised separatist mission on a forum dedicated to the unity of Nigeria

All you need to understand is that to be a Nigerian is not "by force". That Lord Lugard brought us together does not mean we must be with each other forever
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

I can speak on behalf of igbos cause am igbo, you are not, I can speak on behalf of igbos cause the 3 millions Biafrans that died in the Biafrans civil war are my brothers and sisters the same blood that was in their veins are in my veins, and I can't pretend to love those who killed my brothers and pretend like it never happened, only a fool will love his enemy

I don't need to show u any prove Nnamdi KANU has proven that on multiple occasions, anytime he calls for protests he gathers a crowd, more than any political party in Nigeria, when he calls for sit at home they all obey, when he says vote they vote

I don't have to tell you the history of South Sudan, you know where to find the story

All I know this country Nigeria will never work if they don't allow us to separate from it, the blood of the 3 million Biafrans who died in that war won't allow it, we ipob won't allow it
I'm Igbo and you are not so you have no right to speak for everyone, speak for yourself alone.

Your Nnamdi Kanu is your lord and saviour and we are not contesting that but not for all Igbos, only for IPOBians

You don't even know anything South Sudan because if you do, you won't still be using that dismal in human history as an example

Nnamdi kanu's directive to vote or not was for his followers like you, millions of Igbos had already and were still collecting their PVCs even as your lord and saviour was shouting "no referendum, no election", Igbos were just waiting for the day of election while IPOBians were waiting for their god to tell them what to do

You've been told to leave Nigeria and go form your Biafra, you refused. I know more than 99.99% of peeps like you don't even stay in Igboland.
Monumental shame that a so called Igbo like you had been told to leave Nigeria yet you are still in Lagos shouting Biafra
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Your government already told us the meaning of terrorism. Unarmed IPOB who killed nobody are terrorists while armed herdsmen who rape, destroy farm lands, burn down communities and kill thousands of Nigerians every year will be rewarded with Ruga

Yeah, we know what terrorism really is...........
Unarmed indeed as if stones, sticks etc are no longer weapons when the time comes up, what were the police going on patrol in Umuahia attacked with? I guess prayers. We all saw the video.
What do you call a situation when a group of people decide to go about threatening their fellow citizens for not supporting their cause and saying they'd be stoned to death if they do not observe a sit-at-home, can Nnamdi Kanu try such against citizens of the UK or US without being picked up in minutes?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

All you need to understand is that to be a Nigerian is not "by force". That Lord Lugard brought us together does not mean we must be with each other forever

Nigerians have been telling you to leave and go get your Biafra but you still refuse, you prefer your staying in Lagos than coming to Biafra.
This is why most of us believe that your Biafra is an online republic
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
I'm Igbo and you are not so you have no right to speak for everyone, speak for yourself alone.

Your Nnamdi Kanu is your lord and saviour and we are not contesting that but not for all Igbos, only for IPOBians

You don't even know anything South Sudan because if you do, you won't still be using that dismal in human history as an example

Nnamdi kanu's directive to vote or not was for his followers like you, millions of Igbos had already and were still collecting their PVCs even as your lord and saviour was shouting "no referendum, no election", Igbos were just waiting for the day of election while IPOBians were waiting for their god to tell them what to do

You've been told to leave Nigeria and go form your Biafra, you refused. I know more than 99.99% of peeps like you don't even stay in Igboland.
Monumental shame that a so called Igbo like you had been told to leave Nigeria yet you are still in Lagos shouting Biafra

Keep deceiving yourself, afonja
We have been told to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? The land we Igbos are leaving was given to us by Nigeria I believe?

The South East has a population of 20 to 30 million people, the entire number of voters from the south East wasn't up to two million the rest don't have PVC and didn't participate in the election , so we are the majority, if a referendum is carried out today it will be 95% /5% win in favour of Biafra,
my friend am from Enugu, I can't live in that overpopulated polluted unplaned city called Lagos, we in Enugu are living better than people in Lagos who have squeezed themselves in that overpopulated city with no light, no clean water, a city were someone wakes up around 4am just to beat traffic and end up stock for 3 hours on a 30 minutes drive to his destination,

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
Unarmed indeed as if stones, sticks etc are no longer weapons when the time comes up, what were the police going on patrol in Umuahia attacked with? I guess prayers. We all saw the video.
What do you call a situation when a group of people decide to go about threatening their fellow citizens for not supporting their cause and saying they'd be stoned to death if they do not observe a sit-at-home, can Nnamdi Kanu try such against citizens of the UK or US without being picked up in minutes?

Yeah, those with sticks and stones making threats are the real terrorist. Those with AK47, killing people, burning down communities and raping women will get Ruga settlement

You right bro, terrorism is really about sticks and stones.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

Keep deceiving yourself, afonja
We have been told to leave Nigeria and form Biafra? The land we Igbos are leaving was given to us by Nigeria I believe?

The South East has a population of 20 to 30 million people, the entire number of voters from the south East wasn't up to two million the rest don't have PVC and didn't participate in the election , so we are the majority, if a referendum is carried out today it will be 95% /5% win in favour of Biafra,
my friend am from a Enugu, I can't live in that overpopulated polluted unplaned city called Lagos, we in Enugu are living better than people in Lagos who have squeezed themselves in that overpopulated city with no light, no clean water, a city were someone wakes up around 4am just to beat traffic and end up stock for 3 hours on a 30 minutes drive to his destination,
Have you been told to leave Nigeria and go get your Biafra, yes or no?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiHx6vtgtLkAhULlxQKHf7rDlYQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fquit-ultimatum-to-igbo-fg-northern-govs-afenifere-acf-others-condemn-threat%2F&psig=AOvVaw3k75eDTLm9fGndDOtKmEKG&ust=1568609222812979

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj2ouWD_-jkAhUMAmMBHQEMD2YQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F08%2F08%2Fquit-notice-arewa-youths-igbo-leaders-meeting-ends-deadlock%2F&psig=AOvVaw3n7ZUWNY2HD4MzxZef8_jQ&ust=1569398470195373

You can see who was begging to remain in Nigeria
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yeah, those with sticks and stones making threats are the real terrorist. Those with AK47, killing people, burning down communities and raping women will get Ruga settlement

You right bro, terrorism is really about sticks and stones.
I've told you not only on this thread to go know the definition of the term terrorist, you hate those with AK47 but would never want to leave their regions.
Leave them for Christ's sake and stop deceiving yourself that they are holding you down.

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/terrorist

Hope you saw intimidation in that, I purposely bothered about bringing it here, not because of you because you've been lectured about it several times but because of newbies who might be almost confused with your argument
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Area4Area:
I've told you not only on this thread to go know the definition of the term terrorist, you hate those with AK47 but would never want to leave their regions.
Leave them for Christ's sake and stop deceiving yourself that they are holding you down.

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/terrorist

Hope you saw intimidation in that, I purposely bothered about bringing it here, not because of you because you've been lectured about it several times but because of newbies who might be almost confused with your argument

Yeah, those that are intimidating people with stick and stones are terrorists who deserve Python dance.

Those armed with AK47 and killing thousands of Nigerians every year deserve Ruga settlement

Yes, nobody can doubt the intelligence of you Nigerians, very smart people.

Below is what the people 'who are not terrorists' do in your great country Nigeria

But as an intelligent person, you already know that what is important is those who are intimidating with sticks and stones

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

Yeah, those that are intimidating people with stick and stones are terrorists who deserve Python dance.

Those armed with AK47 and killing thousands of Nigerians every year deserve Ruga settlement

Yes, nobody can doubt the intelligence of you Nigerians, very smart people.

Below is what the people 'who are not terrorists' do in your great country Nigeria

But as an intelligent person, you already know that what is important is those who are intimidating with sticks and stones
Forget those pictures you love posting because we've seen them all. Leave the people with Ak47 and go get your Biafra, you Atikulated earlier but you want your Biafra now, LEAVE Nigerians alone and go get it.
Good enough you now understand the meaning of terrorism which includes intimidation
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gwarotango: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

We know civil war is not the option, that's why we choose to do it peacefully asking for a referendum to decide through votes, no igbo person will feel extremely embarrassed for us wanting a nation of our own so save the trash lie to yourself, Nigeria as a country is a big embarrassment to anyone who calls himself or herself a Nigerian, there is nothing in Nigeria for anyone to beat his chest and boast that am a Nigerian

A referendum vote, will score 95% 5% in favour of Biafra if we are giving the chance to vote, those igbos that speaks against Biafra are those who have investments in Nigerian States and are afraid they might lose everything if war breakouts, but through referendum they won't be need for war and no one will lose investments
War or referendum you will most certainly lose investments in Nigeria if Biafra ever comes
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2019
gwarotango:
War or referendum you will most certainly lose investments in Nigeria if Biafra ever comes

That's a small price to pay for freedom and independence
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Area4Area:
Have you been told to leave Nigeria and go get your Biafra, yes or no?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiHx6vtgtLkAhULlxQKHf7rDlYQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fquit-ultimatum-to-igbo-fg-northern-govs-afenifere-acf-others-condemn-threat%2F&psig=AOvVaw3k75eDTLm9fGndDOtKmEKG&ust=1568609222812979

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwj2ouWD_-jkAhUMAmMBHQEMD2YQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2017%2F08%2F08%2Fquit-notice-arewa-youths-igbo-leaders-meeting-ends-deadlock%2F&psig=AOvVaw3n7ZUWNY2HD4MzxZef8_jQ&ust=1569398470195373

You can see who was begging to remain in Nigeria

These is trash upon trash, ojokwu seperated us from Nigeria, he even blew up the bridge that connected Nigeria to biafra across the niger river, all biafrans relocated back to the east, he officially declared the republic of biafra, Enugu as the capital, biafra had her own currency, own bank, own army own laws, own president and Vic president etc completely free from Nigeria, but what did Nigeria do, they mobilized a army in their hundreds of thousands, from middlebelt to northern soldiers and South western solders, and fought biafra for three long years to integrate it back to Nigeria

You unitery beggars know how important we are to these nation you know this country will be nothing without us
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2019
gwarotango:

We won't lose investments if its through referendum, in fact through referendum, the national asset will be shared and we biafrans will legally be given our own percentage of the National asset to start our own country
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gwarotango: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Mrfeel:

We won't lose investments if its through referendum, in fact through referendum, the national asset will be shared and we biafrans will legally be given our own percentage of the National asset to start our own country
Keep deceiving yourselves. Your eye go red
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
selemempe:
i always knew u dont have any reasonable talk. Bye too...just make sure u pay ur igbo landlord ur rent....dumass

Bro follow back
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by obxddon(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
dokyOloye:
Umu chinekeee.
More high blood pressure for parasites and unity beggars.
God bless Biafra the incoming light of Africa.
There are some questions that I still ask and no one has answered me
(1) The five states in the south East,are they still the states which Biafra would be composed of.
(2) What natural resources do the five states have that would be used to develop the area.
(3) Do ibos really want Biafra? Because during election you will see six different ibo coming out to run for presidency ..why not support just one in man.
(4) Even if UN supports Biafra,you think your big men who have enjoyed proceeds from Nigeria would allow Biafra stand.

Why is it that I have not seen any rich prominent igbo man supporting Biafra
What are the real reasons you guys want to pull out.....
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
obxddon:
There are some questions that I still ask and no one has answered me
(1) The five states in the south East,are they still the states which Biafra would be composed of.

The so called 5 states never made up Biafra. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, is not even from those 5 states.

(2) What natural resources do the five states have that would be used to develop the area.
The greatest asset anyone has to develop themselves is their brain. Nigeria has all the natural resources in the world but Nigeria is not developed.

(3) Do ibos really want Biafra? Because during election you will see six different ibo coming out to run for presidency ..why not support just one in man.

What has that got to do with wanting Biafra?
(4) Even if UN supports Biafra,you think your big men who have enjoyed proceeds from Nigeria would allow Biafra stand.

Why is it that I have not seen any rich prominent igbo man supporting Biafra
What are the real reasons you guys want to pull out.....

In a referendum, big man or small man, everyone will have just one vote.

The voice of the masses is far greater than the voice of a few privileged people

I think the Biafrans want to get out of Nigeria because it is evident, even to s blind man, that Nigeria does not work as a nation

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.