Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) (59025 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2019
koolbe:
Taking pictures with a U.N. flag doesn't mean u attended d event. Nnamdi Kanu is not doing we Igbos any good with his fake news
ur types (of Igbo's) are very few.
If only d igbos as a whole know d damage the support 4 ds semi-lunatic has done to them in ds country.
All I can say is "Eeyah".

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by selemempe: 3:27am On Sep 25, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Wailing Igbo
Wailing Yanmirins
Wailing DEVELOPERS
Wailing-grunting pig of
Biafra
Aboki almajiri grin
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by selemempe: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2019
richie240:

ur types (of Igbo's) are very few.
If only d igbos as a whole know d damage the support 4 ds semi-lunatic has done to them in ds country.
All I can say is "Eeyah".
by done to us u mean not being voted as president? B4 the lunatic came out, which igbo was voted as president?
Tell us ur region let us knw wat the presidents u guys produced did for u...

Common sense may be wat u lack
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by anonimi: 4:07am On Sep 25, 2019
selemempe:
The yorubas should listen.

Breaking out from nigeria is the only long term interest u should have. A 2023 president is good...but pls tell me wat ur 1999-2007 presidency brought for ur yoruba nation. Bragging rights?
Ok tell me wat ur 1993 stinct in aso rock brought u. Another bragging right?
Ok tell me wat ur 1976-1979 term brought u. Yet another bragging rights?

Ok compare life in ivory coast and ghana with life in yoruba land. Do u see wat a small, well managed nation can bring? Organisation, unity of purpose and less chaos.

U think nigeria is bad now? Wait till oil finishes and climate change becomes more serious. Then u will wish u will go back to wen nigeria was the way it is today.

Keep marching forward IPOB. wat u are doing may seem like drama until it stops being drama and bcom real. A journey of a thousand miles......

For as long as many Igbo people remain needlessly antagonistic to the Yorubas, the less probable of any restructuring, talk less of complete break up of the country.
Ditto for the Yorubas antagonistic towards Igbos.
Let the wise Igbos and Yorubas listen and act accordingly if we don't want to remain Fulani slaves forever.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-_spEZ7TwEzU/XRF8uDxWQJI/AAAAAAADR7I/gPwLfreuV1AGnnOpWLdknSIxhfvR5szUgCLcBGAs/s400/Fulani-Herdsmen-and-Militia-1.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by anonimi: 4:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Marineghost:
Why dragging Yoruba people again
And Abia should compete with Abidjan not Ibadan not wonder abia is decaying.

Don't mind the needless antagonists.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by anonimi: 4:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Mrfeel:
Afonjas will still come and call it fraud, while the biggest fraud is Nigeria itself

Keep wailing Afonja upandan instead of showing where IPOB addressed the UN and in what capacity.
Is yours a case of the guilty need no accusation

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248334_20160917175230_jpeg27fbe61ac9e9c9ea5f9996961943f5a2

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2019
engrchykae:
is that the reason a whiteman created and named Nigeria and slaves are dying to protect the whiteman's creation?

I know you people are the wisest.. Continue kissing nnamdi's feet.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2019
dokyOloye:
Umu chinekeee.
More high blood pressure for parasites and unity beggars.
God bless Biafra the incoming light of Africa.

Let's c how Nigeria might be shredded into pieces in the coming year....
But come to think of it, if this people get president seat the music go change o! I don't trust them for anything....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2019
selemempe:
by done to us u mean not being voted as president? B4 the lunatic came out, which igbo was voted as president?
Tell us ur region let us knw wat the presidents u guys produced did for u...

Common sense may be wat u lack
From hindsight, u don't have d heart to hear nor bear d truth, so, I won't bother myself.
Ask one of ur ilks who is level headed and emotionally balanced (like d chap i quoted above} what detriments d emergence of NK has caused the igbos

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2019
engrchykae:
the north so loved themselves that their leaders turned their youths into almajiris
This is savage.

If yoruba Moslems like Oyatz, Buhariguy, omenka, metaphysical cash you insulting their lords and personal saviours, you will be in a soup. Better retract before they arrive here or still, wear your armour.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2019
It's
#CATCH and not cash

Your obsession and fixation with 'Yoruba Muslims' is beginning to affect your rationality.
ChristianNorth:

This is savage.

If yoruba Moslems like Oyatz, Buhariguy, omenka, metaphysical cash you insulting their lords and personal saviours, you will be in a soup. Better retract before they arrive here or still, wear your armour.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2019
anonimi:

Don't mind the needless antagonists.

The pictures are amongst what has gained IPOB international sympathy. While a backward Nigerian looks at these pictures and is happy, the international community looks at these pictures and sees human rights abuse and persecution

They see a highly unprofessional Nigerian Army who are nothing but armed thugs in uniform

They are reminded that Africans are still as uncivilized as their fathers were before the white man came.

Good for the Biafran course

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
oyatz:
It's
#CATCH and not cash

Your obsession and fixation with 'Yoruba Muslims' is beginning to affect your rationality.
Dear Yoruba moslem friend,

Thanks for pointing that out. If you kindly refer back to the comment you quoted, you would have seen that the word is in italics.

I guess you already know what that means?

Next time, stop opening your eyes when slamming your head. It kills the eyes.

Kind regards,
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

This is savage.

I have put on the whole armour of God.
am ready for war
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2019
engrchykae:
I have put on the whole armour of God. am ready for war
Good and good luck
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by selemempe: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
richie240:

From hindsight, u don't have d heart to hear nor bear d truth, so, I won't bother myself.
Ask one of ur ilks who is level headed and emotionally balanced (like d chap i quoted above} what detriments d emergence of NK has caused the igbos
since most igbos are emotional and not level headed...u can teach us wat damage kanu has done apart from the fact u wont vote an igbo as president
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
selemempe:
since most igbos are emotional and not level headed...u can teach us wat damage kanu has done apart from the fact u wont vote an igbo as president
The effect of d clown's emergence has transcend voting or not voting in an election.
Like I said earlier, what u seek can be gotten from one of ur ilks who is devoid of emotional imbalance.
bye.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by selemempe: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
richie240:

The effect of d clowns emergence has transcend voting or not voting in an election.
Like I said earlier, what u seek can be gotten from one of ur ilks who is devoid of emotional imbalance.
bye.

i always knew u dont have any reasonable talk. Bye too...just make sure u pay ur igbo landlord ur rent....dumass

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
selemempe:
i always knew u dont have any reasonable talk. Bye too...just make sure u pay ur igbo landlord ur rent....dumass

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mrfeel:

And how is that your problem? Everyone in Nigeria has been conned in one way or the other, there are thousands of pastors conning people everyday in the name of tithe and offering are they complaining? Allow him to con me it's none of your business

That's ok as no one gives a rats ass if you are conned or not.
Just dont disturb us with it on Nairaland. Abi is Nairaland now owned by IPOB?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Basher8583:

That's ok as no one gives a rats ass if you are conned or not.
Just dont disturb us with it on Nairaland. Abi is Nairaland now owned by IPOB?

You don't give a rat ass then stop talking about it,

Is Nairaland own by ipob no, Nairaland open threads about ipob, and Americans, Ghanaians, south African, etc do they own Nairaland?, why can't Nairaland open threads about the people that own it?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mrfeel:

You don't give a rat ass then stop talking about it,

Is Nairaland own by ipob no, Nairaland open threads about ipob, and Americans, Ghanaians, south African, etc do they own Nairaland?, why can't Nairaland open threads about the people that own it?

See him making noise in a yoruba man's forum. You don't even have shame.
Are you afraid of creating Biafraland?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Basher8583:

Lol I bet Yorubas and the owner of the Yoruba forum as u call it, use other social media owned by none Yorubas, and there is a permanent thread he placed on the political section of this forum

Here it is

Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Basher8583:

they've created a couple: biafrsay, biafragist etc but they couldn't deliver d needed punch because, as d names suggest, they promote Biafra, and u know how biafrans 'love' 'almajiris' and 'afonjas' So, its not a surprise to me as they all didn't measure up to par.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

Lol I bet Yorubas and the owner of the Yoruba forum as u call it, use other social media owned by none Yorubas, and there is a permanent thread he placed on the political section of this forum

Here it is

Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

You are such an id1ot. Nairaland is for the good and level headed igbos and SS. It's not for secessionist like IPOB.
You are so dumb that you did not realise the screen shot you posted was actually referring to id1ots like you that want to separate from Naija..
When you are given an opportunity to join a forum do not misuse it. That's why the South Africans are killing you guys like Chickens..... Stop drinking Nnamdi Kanus urine... Is fvcking up your already fvcked up head.
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

Here it is

Fellow Nairalanders,

I now see your problem......
You guys have actually created your own forum but it wasn't gaining any popularity so you all crawled back to a yoruba mans forum like cowards as usual.
Thanks to Richie240 for pointing this out to me.

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

You are such an id1ot. Nairaland is for the good and level headed igbos and SS. It's not for secessionist like IPOB.
You are so dumb that you did not realise the screen shot you posted was actually referring to id1ots like you that want to separate from Naija..
When you are given an opportunity to join a forum do not misuse it. That's why the South Africans are killing you guys like Chickens..... Stop drinking Nnamdi Kanus urine... Is fvcking up your already fvcked up head.

Yes o I know Igbos are bad, we know ourselves that we are bad so we want to separate and have a Nation of our own in order not the spoil the good country of Nigeria,
why are you Nigerians still begging for our unity, when u know we are bad? All we need is a referendum to vote, if the good cool headed igbos and SS as you call them wants to remain one Nigeria they will vote, the reason Nigeria is scared of giving us a referendum is because they know deep down every South South, and South easterner will vote for Biafra if giving a chance, nothing good can come out of these forced unity, Nigeria will never amount to anything as long as they hold us Biafrans captives
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

You guys have actually created your own forum but it wasn't gaining any popularity so you all crawled back to a yoruba mans forum like cowards as usual.

Thanks for showing me these I wasn't aware of the forum
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Mrfeel:

Yes o I know Igbos are bad, we know ourselves that we are bad so we want to separate and have a Nation of our own in order not the spoil the good country of Nigeria,
why are you Nigerians still begging for our unity, when u know we are bad? All we need is a referendum to vote, if the good cool headed igbos and SS as you call them wants to remain one Nigeria they will vote, the reason Nigeria is scared of giving us a referendum is because they know deep down every South South, and South easterner will vote for Biafra if giving a chance, nothing good can come out of these forced unity, Nigeria will never amount to anything as long as they hold us Biafrans captives

No one is begging you. Fighting civil war is a suicide mission.
You are so divided in SE. SS does not want to have anything to do with you.
It's only the greedy igbos that are shouting for separation. They are the miscreants joining ipob.
I have very good friends that are Igbos that feel extremely embarrassed about this biafra thing. That's why you guys are divided. The biafra ideology is not unanimously agreed on by your own people so it's already doomed. Stop wasting your time with this biafra bullsh1t and be productive
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

No one is begging you. Fighting civil war is a suicide mission.
You are so divided in SE. SS does not want to have anything to do with you.
It's only the greedy igbos that are shouting for separation. They are the miscreants joining ipob.
I have very good friends that are Igbos that feel extremely embarrassed about this biafra thing. That's why you guys are divided. The biafra ideology is not unanimously agreed on by your own people so it's already doomed. Stop wasting your time with this biafra bullsh1t and be productive

We know civil war is not the option, that's why we choose to do it peacefully asking for a referendum to decide through votes, no igbo person will feel extremely embarrassed for us wanting a nation of our own so save the trash lie to yourself, Nigeria as a country is a big embarrassment to anyone who calls himself or herself a Nigerian, there is nothing in Nigeria for anyone to beat his chest and boast that am a Nigerian

A referendum vote, will score 95% 5% in favour of Biafra if we are giving the chance to vote, those igbos that speaks against Biafra are those who have investments in Nigerian States and are afraid they might lose everything if war breakouts, but through referendum they won't be need for war and no one will lose investments
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2019
Basher8583:

But you are probably on Facebook, an American mans forum

You are probably on whatsapp, a forum created by a Ukrainian

You are probably on Twitter, a Forum created by Americans

You use the social media platforms of other countries but you want to criticise those who use the Nigerian one?

Get a life man
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 9:10am On Sep 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

But you are probably on Facebook, an American mans forum

You are probably on whatsapp, a forum created by a Ukrainian

You are probably on Twitter, a Forum created by Americans

You use the social media platforms of other countries but you want to criticise those who use the Nigerian one?

Get a life man

And do you see me misusing it to
- incite,
- run a separatist cause or
- terrorise with my own political agenda?

Use your brain capacity now.

Stop this NK urine consumption

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally / Adeleke’s Certificates Show He Obtained Bachelor’s Degree 24days After Sec Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.