Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) (59022 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos] / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gwarotango: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
LZAA:

He wee now ask for python dance grin
I wee not ask for python dance, rather I wee ask for RUGA which is what I really want. It is cumming grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Marineghost: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
visionex:

Of a truth abia is messy That's the much reason we are on the move for abia's case every aspect of development that requires federal attention has been overlooked for so long, we are on the move,yes we are
For our leaders we have banned them from frivolous trips abroad,among other moves aimed at holding them responsible
Liar
Online epistle will not move Abia dirt away

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gwarotango: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
LZAA:

He wee now ask for python dance grin
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Marineghost: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
visionex:

Of a truth abia is messy That's the much reason we are on the move for abia's case every aspect of development that requires federal attention has been overlooked for so long, we are on the move,yes we are
For our leaders we have banned them from frivolous trips abroad,among other moves aimed at holding them responsible

Let us assume it is buhari that is taking pictures in front of UN and going to media house I know you guys will roast him

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by ChristianNorth: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
PureFace1:

That was Fulani vs Yoruba Clash in Ilorin nothing like Muslims massacring Christians

You will find churches all over Ilorin today even the founder of Winners was from Ilorin
Use Google boss
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by LZAA: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by LZAA: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
gwarotango:
I wee not ask for python dance, rather I wee ask for RUGA which is what I really want. It is cumming grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

Nnamdi KANU presenting our case to the UN to look into, there is no where nnamdi KANU said biafra has been accepted by the UN, so I don't know where u got that
So you can present in un without being invited. Well Nnamdi kanu and his followers are f00lish just like you. It's unfortunate.
Even your response to me shows your state of confusion

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Basher8583:

So you can present in un without being invited. Well Nnamdi kanu and his followers are f00lish just like you. It's unfortunate.

And yes he was invited by the EU and UN these places are not heaven, it's all about who knows who

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Rabbiharrison: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Frankdoz5:
The representatives of indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) have arrived Washington DC for UN general assembly summit. They are expected to table the issue of Biafra before the world leaders. Nnamdi kanu, the leader of IPOB, is expect to lead the delegates.

God bless the freedom fighters
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Nobody is presenting anything at UN. If you go to US nobody will stop you from possing near the white house and take pictures does that means you see or present anything to Trump? it's a free country you can poss anywhere and take selfy. These people called IPOB will do anything to entice their mumus and get more money from them. Their members are contributing millions and they must be encouraged to do more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Afamed: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
immhotep:

Yes.
Python Dancers must be sent to New York ASAP.

Cc adaibeku gmbuharii afamed anonimi
As a member state or at which capacity was IPOB invited? Those invited have been giving their speeches in a live televised program. We are yet to see IPOB getting near the podium. Stop deceiving the uneducated Igbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Afamed: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Biodun556:

Nobody is presenting anything at UN. If you go to US nobody will stop you from possing near the white house and take pictures does that means you see or present anything to Trump? it's a free country you can poss anywhere and take selfy. These people called IPOB will do anything to entice their mumus and get more money from them. Their members are contributing millions and they must be encouraged to do more.
The IPOB mumu finish

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Biodun556:

How do you know the IPOB members went there for selfy? Are you guessing? People will rather believe in IPOB than a failed Nigeria
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Afamed: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
Basher8583:

Ignore the IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu Sabi press their mumu buttons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Afamed: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
gidgiddy:

How do you know the IPOB members went there for selfy? Are you guessing? People will rather believe in IPOB than a failed Nigeria
Stop deceiving other gullible Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Afamed: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

Is taking pictures at UN lobby a fraudulent act?
It's not a fraudulent act taking pictures at the lobby. It only becomes fraudulent when you later present the pictures to the uneducated Igbos as a delegates coming from UN general assembly meeting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

And yes he was invited by the EU and UN these places are not heaven, it's all about who knows who

See this is one of the mumus. How much has NK conned off you. Better go and ask for a refund. You seem to have high expectations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Egoveen: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
allthingsgood:

And this is why igbos will never amount to anything tangible politically in Nigeria. How can u be spewing trash about the land u are eating from. It's not even like the so called ipob are even loyal to the east. Most of them are barely surviving in the west and north. Go home Dem no go gree. I have to say igbos have never been politically smart at anything. Always too emotional and ready to always play victim card
If only you will stop eating pepper infested,watery and ugly looking soup,only just stop and see how your brain will be transformed and you will start reasoning like a normal human being.sadsad
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
These ones are just loitering around UN's reception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Afamed:

Stop deceiving other gullible Igbos.

Everyone must believe in something. Since Nigeria has long failed, it's only natural that IPOB members will have faith in Biafra no matter how far away it may seem. Nigeria that is with us is a total failure

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Basher8583:

See this is one of the mumus. How much has NK conned off you. Better go and ask for a refund. You seem to have high expectations

And how is that your problem? Everyone in Nigeria has been conned in one way or the other, there are thousands of pastors conning people everyday in the name of tithe and offering are they complaining? Allow him to con me it's none of your business
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Afamed:
It's not a fraudulent act taking pictures at the lobby. It only becomes fraudulent when you later present the pictures to the uneducated Igbos as a delegates coming from UN general assembly meeting
Under ipob laws or Nigerian law?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by GMbuharii: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Afamed:

As a member state or at which capacity was IPOB invited? Those invited have been giving their speeches in a live televised program. We are yet to see IPOB getting near the podium. Stop deceiving the uneducated Igbos

Deeply concerned minister and devout follower of Igbo/Ipob affairs

grin grin
Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by LZAA: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin grin
Afamed right now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by LZAA: 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore the IPOB, Nnnamdi Kanu Sabi press their mumu buttons
Sai ru..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by Olaonipekun11: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
slydog:

I'm Yoruba. This makes complete sense
Leave Yoruba alone fake Yoruba moniker

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
lagoskind:

Slavery mentality... Anything a white person says is now the standard for your lives... undecided
is that the reason a whiteman created and named Nigeria and slaves are dying to protect the whiteman's creation?
Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
ChristianNorth:

So yorubas love themselves and their moslems were busy massacring their Christians in Ilorin during the cross over services?

So, the North love themselves yet Fulanis don't marry hausa girls and confiscated all political position without even sharing ordinary LG Chairman?

They love themselves yet they are killing them in the name of BH, bandits, kidnapping while our sophisticated brothers mine each other's skull.

No major tribe can ever enjoy the cohesion Ndi Igbo have always have.

Not in a life time.
the north so loved themselves that their leaders turned their youths into almajiris

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:54am On Sep 25, 2019
selemempe:
The yorubas should listen.

Breaking out from nigeria is the only long term interest u should have. A 2023 president is good...but pls tell me wat ur 1999-2007 presidency brought for ur yoruba nation. Bragging rights?
Ok tell me wat ur 1993 stinct in aso rock brought u. Another bragging right?
Ok tell me wat ur 1976-1979 term brought u. Yet another bragging rights?

Ok compare life in ivory coast and ghana with life in yoruba land. Do u see wat a small, well managed nation can bring? Organisation, unity of purpose and less chaos.

U think nigeria is bad now? Wait till oil finishes and climate change becomes more serious. Then u will wish u will go back to wen nigeria was the way it is today.

Keep marching forward IPOB. wat u are doing may seem like drama until it stops being drama and bcom real. A journey of a thousand miles......
Wailing Igbo
Wailing Yanmirins
Wailing DEVELOPERS
Wailing-grunting pig of
Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) by richie240: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2019
[
adeomoakin1:
I wonder when people will just be wise to recognise all this fraud that doesnt hold water!!! Kanu was said to be leading IPOB to UN in some news line ok lets just reasoning together...
1) why is pictures wete not taking in the hall of meeting?
2) why pictures are not taking with any of UN officials ie UN SEC GEN?
3) why Kanu is not pictured along with the people he led to the meeting?
4) why the pictures are not taking at the main entrance of the venue?

Everyone can not be fooled, UN, UNICEF logo can be found around and anybody can hijack any white man or woman passinby and snap picture with them and be claiming they are somewhere else.

magzey:
Attendance is free but, speech is only for the best countries . dem get an american driver and snap Pictures with Chai. IPOB na Scam grin grin grin

Kkb1977:
Hmm. Fraud everywhere. These guys will never learn.
I always laugh at their stupidity.

ada9ja:
I like this IPOB method, go to a popular place, take pix or meet with some less unknown people in a popular and take a pic, with this the scamming still continues, even as small as William Uchemba is, we do see him talk inside UN and other places...stop snapping pic outside with logo or environment of UN, EU....until I see KANU address full house of EU, UN etc, all this can't move a truth biafran like me

ssssshh! haba, must u spill d beans? una tork 2 much sef! lolz
The parzin wey wan die jam d parzin wey need blood 4 sacrifice. Equation balance.
Nothing conzign police inside.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / MC Oluomo Being Rescued After He Was Stabbed At APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.