Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina? (740 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! (Photos) / MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina? by Wearabletech: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hmm! Wonders

Back in medical college, I have heard stories of malformed body parts like babies born with no bottom hole and intersex conditions for example, but when I heard the term blind vagina, I was curious to know what it was about. Female sexuality has always been an interesting subject. So I decided to dig deeper for answers. It turns out it was just another form of a rare medical condition known with an umbrella term vaginal atresia.

vaginal atresia
Fast-forward to date, a real-life situation reported by the media about a 20-year-old Pakistani woman who was regularly physically abused by her husband because he was always experiencing problems while having sex with her. I can imagine the man’s frustration, but hitting the innocent lady wasn’t necessary.

According to her medical history, she has never had a period. This, her mother thought was a result of delayed puberty; even though she was knowledgeable of other signs that showed something was off about her. She explained to the doctors that she’d been having lower abdominal discomfort over the past three years.

Aside from the domestic abuse on her, this had clearly awakened her curiosity to question what was going on with her

Get more gist...
https://smaartcollections.com/vaginal-atresia-why-some-women-may-not-be-able-to-enjoy-sex/

1 Share

Re: Can A Woman Have A Blind Vagina? by Wearabletech: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Be informed don't wallow in ignorance
Babili11:
See question

(1) (Reply)

ARO1 Nuggets / Yoruba's Have Been So Nice To Me On NL / Actor Ninalowo Bolanle’s 14-year-old Daughter Speaks On Converting From Islam To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.