Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? (1667 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2019
No!

I will NEVER agree to that.

I noticed that it's even the broke ones that want their wives to be FTHW

Why is that?

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by TruthinAction: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

In present they world economy no reasonable middle class man will even want such, even if she's not working in a formal organisations setting, she can be doing her thing in an informal setting i mean business(self employed) which will give her ample opportunity to also take care of the home(kids)

That means you can accept to quit your job for a private business that keeps you closer to your home and kids?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by TruthinAction: 9:19am On Sep 24, 2019
ornicus:

The full time housewife is a western concept. It comes with bored housewives who can end up bonking the mailman or milkman or neighbor in the four to eight hours when they are alone at home. If a woman is going to hoe, she will hoe.

But there are some jobs that are more tempting such that she could compromise even if she was not an hoe. Don't you think so?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Sammy555(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2019
I will make her sit home and put a camera in the whole house so cheating isn't even an option, these women when they work they just can't avoid cheating..... they are all bleeped up and no I won't discuss these plans with her till post wedding event
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
TruthinAction:

That means you can accept to quit your job for a private business that keeps you closer to your home and kids?
I mean the lady not the man
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
When my mama didn't born me to be a full-time housewife.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
AkhereOkaka:

I mean the lady not the man

Well the ladies are not talking. You need to be prepared for the challenges ahead. Most people don't plan for the future and when the conflicts in marriage begins, they run everywhere looking for solutions. Men should also decide ahead if they want to marry a woman and permit her to work away from home, work from home or as a full-time housewife.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Angelacruz: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
No,i wont
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Tendency86(m): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2019
TruthinAction:
This question is for ladies. I asked this because the cheatings going on in most marriages from the women comes through the nature of work some of the women do. Hence, some men insist their wives stay at home why they make the money. How would you respond to a man you loved to settle down with if he tells you stay at home or at least work from home?
If you are scared of sharing your woman's Pussy with another man all you need to do is DEVELOP AN APP and install in her toto, anytime a big black cock enters there the app will alert you.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Rukkydelta(f): 6:00am On Sep 25, 2019
No I won't
I have seen many women who choose the full time wife role later regretting it in this life.
Once a women is jobless and solely depending on her husband there is a great chance she is doom

Don't forget to check siggy kiss
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by ImaIma1(f): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2019
PabloAndreas:
This won't be a question by the time someone like DANGOTE or OTEDOLA is involved...they won't even mind being "house-maid-wives"

Not every woman wants to be a liability. Some of us actually have dreams and ambitions.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Tela101:
No!
Why is that?
Because poverty like misery, likes company
Re: Would You Marry A Man Who Wants You To Be A Full Time House Wife? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Tela101:
No!
Why is that?
Because poverty like misery, likes company
TruthinAction:

Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Bouncing On The D Like This Next Time " Instagram Slayqueen Twerks A Storm / Why ?? / Pregnant Lady Confronts University Bf Who Rejected Her Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.