Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! (13222 Views)

Pix Of The Day: When the Eriterian Ladies go agains the LAW! / Guys Only! Who Will You Opt For Between These Ladies (photo) / Why Do Ladies Go Without Panties: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Phate07(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2010

Ok. Who's still available? I have 69pesewas.
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by annita19(f): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
Quote from slap1
Cork Mr, u can hav annita19. FREE OF CHARGE, truss me!

Annita19 is not for sale sorry.
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
annita19 , madam I take u! tongue
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrsEve: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2010
I have an official complaint ready to deliver and here is the excerpt of the complaint:

Dear Nairaland Inc.,

I, Mrs. Eve have been subjected to health hazards since I have graced the site two days ago. I have been vomitting excessively and experienced some dizziness.  I have witnessed such atrocity on this auction block.  I am ashamed to say that your company have allowed broke, cheap, dirty, disgusting, and uncouth men to even place bid on such high quality women.  These women are educated at some level and are premium chicks at some level.  These disgusting men that have graced the auction block have not only embarrassed your company, but the men of such high caliber.  I am sad to say that your company have done a disservice to the ladies of Nairaland and I beseech that you filter out these dirty scoundrels and get us some HIGH QUALITY MEN with some dignity.

I appreciate your cooperation as you handle this matter and please forward any correspondences to my box if you can.  

Sincerely,
Mrs. Eve
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
MRS EVE  <<<<<< Christmas sale (pls hurry, OFFERS WELCOME) angry
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrBones2(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
[size=13pt] Mr. Cork i hve already bought her for 40, 000USD grin [/size]
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Ibomade1: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve:

I have an official complaint ready to deliver and here is the excerpt of the complaint:

Dear Nairaland Inc.,

I, Mrs. Eve have been subjected to health hazards since I have graced the site two days ago. I have been vomitting excessively and experienced some dizziness.  I have witnessed such atrocity on this auction block.  I am ashamed to say that your company have allowed broke, cheap, dirty, disgusting, and uncouth men to even place bid on such high quality women.  These women are educated at some level and are premium chicks at some level.  These disgusting men that have graced the auction block have not only embarrassed your company, but the men of such high caliber.  I am sad to say that your company have done a disservice to the ladies of Nairaland and I beseech that you filter out these dirty scoundrels and get us some HIGH QUALITY MEN with some dignity.

I appreciate your cooperation as you handle this matter and please forward any correspondences to my box if you can.  

Sincerely,
Mrs. Eve

Throws a plate what do you mean? I thought someone paid 5 Roubles  for you. That is what I call fair trade.  grin grin
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by annita19(f): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

annita19 , madam I take u! tongue

No thanks
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ibo-made , bro MRS EVE is just angry, she aint gots a man! undecided
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Phate07(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2010

Is MrsEve still available for sale? I would like to bid my 69pesewas.
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Ibomade1: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Ibo-made , bro MRS EVE is just angry, she aint gots a man! undecided
Well, can she cook? can she clean house? If she can do those things then I can bid for her and resell later.  tongue tongue
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
she too much stress, i give her for free angry
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
annita19 , madam did u just say No to me? do u realize am a fine boy? angry
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Phate07(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

she too much stress, i give her for free angry

Cant she cook? Btw she gots Nyash. tongue
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by buccaneer7(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2010
Well, can she cook? can she clean house? If she can do those things then I can bid for her and resell later.

my stomach is paining me grin grin grin you will resell her? you are truely an ibo man
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrsEve: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2010
I see my letter of complaint is being ignored as expected,

(throws a dish at the computer screen)
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
Phate07 , bro MRS EVE cant even cook egg, talkless of cookin rice!! undecided
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Ibomade1: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
DAY 11+=topic=543381.msg7064899#msg7064899 date=1288714667:

any sight of Inked Nerd around yet. somebody must have taken dat woman, Who is it, show your self i make i counter bid

@ DAY 11+ I am the early bird that successfully bought her. She is busy @ the moment doing my laundry   grin grin grin  that is why she has been missing from NL. As for counter bidding. Emm I 'll think about it
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by CorkMr1: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve , madam I have to re sell you, u givin me too much head ache!! angry
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Ibomade1: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
buccaneer7:

my stomach is paining me grin grin grin you will resell her? you are truely an ibo man

My brother its all for the love of the dough
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by buccaneer7(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
Enough of MrsEve she has been volmiting since two days, though we don't know the real cause but we really should gve her some space @Mr Prick please forgive her. She had been taken by Mr. Bones.

There are other goods in stock on here you guys should go for em.
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrsEve: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
Getting jealous huh Buccaneer? cool
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by Phate07(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cork-Mr:

MrsEve , madam I have to re sell you, u givin me too much head ache!! angry

Can i buy her for 69pesawas? And some change. wink
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by buccaneer7(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
heyyyyyyy i don frakup. i don chit for shush. c who i dey try helep escape
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrBones2(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2010
[size=13pt] Mrs. Eve, adam is hungry lol. I pray u can . . . wink or if not u're officially on market [/size]
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrsEve: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr Bones,

Who is this ADAM we talking about?

Phate,

Go drown angry
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by buccaneer7(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr Bones,

Who is this ADAM we talking about?

And you are expecting Mr. Bone to tie himself with the rope you just dropped? grin
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrBones2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
[size=13pt] Mr. Eve who else but me? grin [/size]
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by buccaneer7(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr. Eve who else but me?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA. GBANM. Confirmó.
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by MrsEve: 6:12pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr Bones,

Meet me in the kitchen (Dating and Hookup section)

I will bring your change for your auction fees wink
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by buccaneer7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr Bones,

Meet me in the kitchen (Dating and Hookup section)

I will bring your change for your auction fees

Ok! We understand the rest.
Re: Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! by annita19(f): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
The letter doesn't make sense at all. Just my view

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) / How to Make a Relationship Last...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.