Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom (4665 Views)

Should Religious Freedom Extend To Satanism/Satan Worship? / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Website To Create Online Quizzes And Tests For Religious Purposes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I said that she has been brainwashed, that is not calling names, it is reality. Propaganda is another word for lies, you may as well use the words 'indoctrination' and 'lies' respectively if that will make you feel better. tongue
So global warming is propaganda and lies?

I suggest you educate yourself a bit!
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrPresident1:
If you research the connection between Climate Change and conflict in this world, you will see that the Climate Change Summit including all the related side shows is the declaration of Peace and Safety.

I will post one or two articles to make this point clearer. But watchers should have done their research.

Post here too. People need educating!
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

Except this change is brought on by human activity, and last time I read, sin has wages.

And what is the gift of God? What are you going to do about volcanic eruptions? undecided
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Abbeybailey:

The one Taliban Trump is telling him that he should meet with Guilliani and AG Barr to dish dirt on Biden. Impeachment loading and your woes are just starting.

Democrats are chickens. The threat of impeachment is the only way they think they can stop the Trump train from winning the second term. What happened to the Mueller report? grin
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And what is the gift of God? What are you going to do about volcanic eruptions? undecided
Do you know that there are fewer volcano eruptions today than there were when the earth was forming?

Not contribute towards them happening, for starts!
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

So global warming is propaganda and lies?

I suggest you educate yourself a bit!

The false alarm that climate change is about to cause extinction of mankind is a blatant lie from the pit of hell and there is little or nothing we can do to stop the earth from burning up when it's time expires and that will not happen in our lifetime so stop the project fear agenda and believe the gospel truth before you expire. smiley
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by Anas09: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
LordReed:
I wonder how you folk will feel when the conditions on earth become really bad, no rapture whisks you away and you have to suffer it like everyone else. I really wonder.
Has YHWH handed over the care of the earth to any man?

He gave Man authority only over the tress, animals fish and to cultivate the earth. What bizness does man have with the Climate?

Una just dey deceive una selves dia.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

Post here too. People need educating!

Don't educate us with lies, that's how Obama went about 'educating' us with the lie of the homosexual lifestyle and I thank God that not even his country, Kenya bought into it. Kontinu spreading the Climate change agenda and see how far that will go. cool
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

Do you know that there are fewer volcano eruptions today than there were when the earth was forming?

Not contribute towards them happening, for starts!

What has man done to stop or start them? Don't tell me that you have also bought into the lie that the earth was formed billions of years ago. undecided
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The false alarm that climate change is about to cause extinction of mankind is a blatant lie from the pit of hell and there is little or nothing we can do to stop the earth from burning up when it's time expires and that will not happen in our lifetime so stop the project fear agenda and believe the gospel truth before you expire. smiley
No one claimed climate change would cause the extinction of humans, though, global warming would have significant impact on how we chose to exist.

It's about loving one another, see, a major doctrine in the gospel of truth you claim to believe in but unfortunately do not appear to understand. You can't see that some do suffer due to global warming.

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anas09:

He gave Man authority only over the tress, animals fish and to cultivate the earth. What bizness does man have with the Climate?

Tell them, my beloved sister. cheesy
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What has man done to stop or start them? Don't tell me that you have also bought into the lie that the earth was formed billions of years ago. undecided
When was the earth formed degbu?
4 April 4004BC?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by Abbeybailey(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Democrats are chickens. The threat of impeachment is the only way they think they can stop the Trump train from winning the second term. What happened to the Mueller report? grin
How will you know from your hideout. The only chicken here is 73 year old pathological and sociopathic lying bigot.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

No one claimed climate change would cause the extinction of humans, though, global warming would have significant impact on how we chose to exist.

Global warming ko, global warning ni. cool

budaatum:

It's about loving one another, see, a major doctrine in the gospel of truth you claim to believe in but unfortunately do not appear to understand. You can't see that some do suffer due to global warming.

Loving one another doesn't mean you should start loving trees by hugging and worshipping them. We are to love God and then love our neighbour. I have warned you to desist from quoting Bible verses you know little or nothing about. Jesus was for the most part talking about taking care of persecuted Christians who will be suffering tribulation for the cause of the gospel. Preaching the gospel truth to unbelievers like you is the best way one can show love to sinners. If you think someone loves you and does not preach the gospel truth to you that person doesn't love you at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus was for the most part talking about taking care of persecuted Christians who will be suffering tribulation for the cause of the gospel.

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anas09:

So your lack of authority over the climate means we should just accept worsening conditions? LoL. Then they'll say religion doesn't inhibit progress. SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anas09:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/global-warming-causes/

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

When was the earth formed degbu?
4 April 4004BC?

I know that you've been brainwashed indoctrinated by the world governments (like the children in public education today) that the earth is millions of years old but I believe the infallible word of God that you've been quoting upandan that the earth was created about 6,000 years ago. Climate change is just another agenda the world government is pushing. cool

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
Abbeybailey:

How will you know from your hideout. The only chicken here is 73 year old pathological and sociopathic lying bigot.

You have not answered my question: What happened to the Mueller Report? cheesy

This is food for the Democrats:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/25/politics/donald-trump-ukraine-transcript-call/index.html

"Democrats wrote to the Ukrainian government in May 2018 urging it to continue investigations into President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in the 2016 presidential campaign — collusion later found NOT TO EXIST"

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

Matthew 5:44-48

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/global-warming-causes/

Listen to the voice of reason for once and stop reading from propaganda sites.

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

the earth was created about 6,000 years ago. Climate change is just another agenda the world government is pushing.
I guess that pretty much sums up how knowledgeable you are.

Go Deg!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

I guess that pretty much sums up how knowledgeable you are.

Go Deg!

And that should tell you to stop quoting scriptures you don't believe in and be true to who you really are by quoting your atheistic evolutionary sources as your final authority. cool
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by budaatum: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And that should tell you to stop quoting scriptures you don't believe in and be true to who you really are by quoting your atheistic evolutionary sources as your final authority. cool
Scripture is not for me to "believe in", but for understanding. Regardless, you are not the determinant of whether I quote it or not.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by anukulapo: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Climate has always been changing. The Lord has been sustaining it since Noah's Flood.
...and na so e go be until the end of time.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by Righteousness89(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

I'm saying, seek understanding!

That's Exactly what u Need
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by Anas09: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
budaatum:

So YHWH handed over the care of the Universe to NationalGeographic Chanel?

Bros/sis. Stop listening to New Age propaganda.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by Anas09: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
LordReed:

So your lack of authority over the climate means we should just accept worsening conditions? LoL. Then they'll say religion doesn't inhibit progress. SMH.
So now that you accept that you lack the power or the authority over the Universe/Climate, do you think gathering in UN and talking nonsense wld change anything?

Anyways, shey they are talking, let's see how they can stop the climate from becoming what it has began to become.

See. The Word of YHWH wld be fulfilled and this is one of the things this earth wld experience. Now sef na joke compared to what will happen when the Church is taken out of here.

You said you read the Bible sometimes abi? Look at what Revelation says wld happen to the death because of the sins of men when your master the AntiChrist is ruling the earth.
Note, even the satan cannot control the climate.

Funny enough, the worst it gets the more the people will indulge in Sin and insult YHWh for their woes.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anas09:

So now that you accept that you lack the power or the authority over the Universe/Climate, do you think gathering in UN and talking nonsense wld change anything?

Anyways, shey they are talking, let's see how they can stop the climate from becoming what it has began to become.

See. The Word of YHWH wld be fulfilled and this is one of the things this earth wld experience. Now sef na joke compared to what will happen when the Church is taken out of here.

You said you read the Bible sometimes abi? Look at what Revelation says wld happen to the death because of the sins of men when your master the AntiChrist is ruling the earth.
Note, even the satan cannot control the climate.

Funny enough, the worst it gets the more the people will indulge in Sin and insult YHWh for their woes.

It's just so sad to see people surrender their ability to reason to myths. SMH.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Archangels: "So God, you've scheduled a global flood but it says here in the notes that you want to save a sample of every species. Do you want me to fire up the transporter that we were going to use for the rapture? Beam up two of each, then send them back when when it's all over?"

God: "No, we'll just tell that old chap with the beard to build a boat."
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by Anas09: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
LordReed:

It's just so sad to see people surrender their ability to reason to myths. SMH.
You didn't answer me Mr Reed.

These people have been reasoning since Adam chose Knowledge and Wisdom over instructions of Him who created and controls the Universe. And since then they have been reasoning but haven't been able to reason themselves out of Plagues, famine, economic melt downs, Earth quakes, Floods, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Cyclones ans Typhoons.

It's only foolishness that wld make a man want to fight what he cannot control.

God who created the earth didn't put the Universe and it's elements under Man's Power. If you think you are being smart by reasoning on how to control the elements of Nature, pls by all means, knock yourselves out.

They lied that they went to the moon, now we know they lied. Let's see how they wld lie about controlling Nature.

Read Revelation then you wld know what will become of the Earth in the nearest future. When the Angels begin to pour the Wrath of God on earth, that time you wld be very smart to stop the Angels.

Na just beginning.
Re: Pastors Praise Trump For Skipping Climate Crisis Panel For Religious Freedom by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2019
budaatum:

Scripture is not for me to "believe in", but for understanding. Regardless, you are not the determinant of whether I quote it or not.

Evolution is not science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Keep Long Nails As A Christian / Simple Proof That God Exists / Surprise! Another Christian Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.