Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus (3779 Views)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus by jumia1: 10:08am On Sep 24, 2019
A video making rounds on social media shows an unidentified man with a huge erection sexually harassing an unsuspecting co-passenger in a BRT bus in Lagos.

A Twitter user with the handle @pee_dolly who shared the video online, made it known that the said incident occurred in a BRT which was heading to Oshodi from Tollgate.

The man in the now trending video, reportedly ejaculated after rubbing his penis on the bum of a woman he stood behind.

“Somebody’s Husband, Father, brother, uncle inside Brt Tollgate-Oshodi this morning using his dick to rub a Woman’s ass. The fact that he ejaculated pissed me more. .

Ladies ehn if you can avoid public transport please do and if it can’t be avoided stay vigilant if a male is behind you. Say No to Sexual Assault . .

Ma’am will get home to wash Cum on her dress without knowing how she got stained.”, she tweeted

Click and watch the video herehttp://jumiaforum.com/dirty-things-that-happened-in-lagos-public-brt-among-passengers/

Re: A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus by jumia1: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2019
?
Re: A Man Was Ejaculated After Rubbing His Penis On A Woman Bun In Public BRT Bus by Captainrambo2: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2019
sexual assault? the woman nOr even, know,. does this qualify as assault? no

(1) (Reply)

Video: The Area Boys Have Chopped You Too Much So I’m Taking You To School / More Video Clips Of Chrisland School Girl Emerge / How I Want To Treat My Man- Pictured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.