Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend (1200 Views)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / "5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Can You Trust Your Best Friend With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by olunifemi(f): 2:09pm On May 18, 2007
my people tell me what would u do?
would u 4give your bestfriend and your partner?
what would your reaction be to d matter?
sincere answers plss
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by afolayangs(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2007
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed cry angry sad
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by olunifemi(f): 2:36pm On May 18, 2007
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by Said1(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2007
shocked Well since they have decided to fall your hand, the best option is to join them.
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by smile007: 7:24pm On May 19, 2007
Humm, yoruba people dey talk say we never see this one,say we dey use am scare the owner of the word. U can forgive them and have nothing to do with both of them.
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by oreofemi(f): 2:54am On May 20, 2007
let me assure you of something , the relationship will never last and you will eventually fall for the right girl.
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by olunifemi(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2007
smiley
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by kike001(f): 1:21pm On May 21, 2007
dats just sumthin dats neva gonna happen cuz i trust my bestfriend but if it does im gonna be mad
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by osereka(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2007
shut up and forget it because worse can happen. yoruba say[ we no see this kind before we de take am fear person wey get the word] meaning NOTHING IS NEW
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by BBoy3(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2007
Play it to my advantage - Me n my boy will just indulge in a lil 3some and once done - It's simply goodbye thank u ma'am tongue
No need to be crying over a harlot, needless to mention that my guy will be kept at arms length.
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by angeltolly(f): 1:27pm On May 23, 2007
e dey happen now. its nothing new. But if that is d case i will make sure both of them suffer 4 it
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by olunifemi(f): 3:42pm On May 23, 2007
how?
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by kiki(f): 3:50pm On May 23, 2007
hmmmm well im gon be furious but im gon forgive them but dat don't mean i'm gon av sumthing 2 do wit them cos if they can do dat dey can also murder u
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by iice(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2007
Best friend? Boyfriend? who? Na, if you cannot trust me enough to tell me whats up but wait for me to catch you, then its adios!
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by olunifemi(f): 6:06pm On May 24, 2007
;d
Re: Caught in action:Your Best Friend With Your Bf/girlfriend by olunifemi(f): 6:53am On May 25, 2007
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Allowed Him Go With My Child,am I Right? / Will You? / What Do You Want Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.