Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv (3730 Views)

Am In Luv With A Dump Girl / 3yrs Relationship No Sex Because She Said She Is Virgin / A Woman Should Suck Her Husbands Dick Every Morning for luv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2019
rex444:
sweetlord agbonkamen take am easy na, nobody dey fight here ooooooo....infact anymore of this O will fine U ....... No mind me ooooo I just believe we all can be better at understanding each other
my comment was even a joke o but the stupid aggravated Virgin with fallen breast took it personal.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by femi4: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Zinny25:
they have started looking for gf, later they'll start coming here to bash every girl on nairaland

just passing.... nobody should even try to quote me
coming from port hacort girl....smh
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Zinny25(f): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2019
femi4:
coming from port hacort girl....smh
I don't understand, what about it..... Mind you it's *Port HarcoUrt*...... ( I see u, team Tacha Crew)
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by femi4: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zinny25:
I don't understand, what about it..... Mind you it's *Port HarcoUrt*...... ( I see u, team Tacha Crew)
The joke is on you not me. She rep your city
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Joystark:

Only When you're working out.
Or when you just got back from a run.
But when it becomes a normal thing like OP lipsrsealed
BO is imminent grin
cheesy
Joystark:

Only When you're working out.
Or when you just got back from a run.
But when it becomes a normal thing like OP lipsrsealed
BO is imminent grin
but dere is heat in naija nau so its expected if op be having sweaty armpits.no be everybody dey like use roll on oo
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Greatzeus(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
agbonkamen:
i did not ask you to go check my profile picture Miss asslicker neither did I create a post looking for a classy guy I commented based on what he posted. I know your type sheep outside and tigress inside. Your type will suck a man's dick even add bonus by licking his ancestral hairy anus to look acceptable to him. Next time don't quote me
Why did you remove the ugly ass picture So you are even a by product of 2 Baboons who mated and you still had the guts to call someone ugly, without any previous provocation angry
Look at the kind of rubbish you even writing,and a man will use his hard earned money to marry this thing undecided Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Greatzeus:

Why did you remove the ugly ass picture So you are even a by product of 2 Baboons who mated and you still had the guts to call someone ugly, without any previous provocation angry
Look at the kind of rubbish you even writing,and a man will use his hard earned money to marry this thing undecided Tufiakwa
your father and your mother are baboons Infact ur useless father sperm was contaminated that is why your eyes can't see well and for your mother a useless hoe...... Thunder fire you. Won't reply idiot like you again..... Na u sabi
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
NellyKyles:
[color=#990000][/color]pls i need a female friend from Anambra state for serious relationship, a classic girl, when i say classic girl i dont mean beauty, but i mean someone who has a lot to offer in a man's life,, like advice etc,, no sex plz, i vow!
LMAO! GUY YOU ARE JUST TOO FUNNY BUT YOU WILL MEET HER DEFINITELY! ALSO THE SEX PART NA LIE THE BANGING THINGS NA CONFIRM ONE
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by rex444(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
agbonkamen:
my comment was even a joke o but the stupid aggravated Virgin with fallen breast took it personal.
hehehehehe no be small .........
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Excessnation: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
agbonkamen:
your father and your mother are baboons Infact ur useless father sperm was contaminated that is why your eyes can't see well and for your mother a useless hoe...... Thunder fire you. Won't reply idiot like you again..... Na u sabi
you need happiness in your life, try to be happy,it helps
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Excessnation:
you need happiness in your life, try to be happy,it helps
he said I am a product of two baboons and insulted him back what brought happiness here... Pls don't mention me if you don't have anything meaningful to say...you skipped his own insult and came for my own.... He should have insulted me direct.
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Joystark(f): 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy but dere is heat in naija nau so its expected if op be having sweaty armpits.no be everybody dey like use roll on oo

Bia Lefulefu...
Why are you advocating for this brother like this? undecided
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Joystark:

Bia Lefulefu...
Why are you advocating for this brother like this? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by fuckfuckman(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2019
agbonkamen:
if you are That better than the people I have ever met in life why then are you looking for a classic girl online? Las Las you will not only get classic babe but a plastic container......
You're sounding arrogant... U lack home training come on go to hell.
Did he say somethibg bad. He's promising to be better to please you're talking trash

1 Like

Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by agbonkamen(f): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2019
fuckfuckman:

You're sounding arrogant... U lack home training come on go to hell.
Did he say somethibg bad. He's promising to be better to please you're talking trash
why did he say better than the people I will ever meet in life was that nice to say? Beside my first comment was just a joke pls Don't allow me to insult you this morning Pls respect yourself
Re: In For Serious Relationship,, No Fake Luv by jeff1607(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2019
agbonkamen:
why did he say better than the people I will ever meet in life was that nice to say? Beside my first comment was just a joke pls Don't allow me to insult you this morning Pls respect yourself

bè rú wé?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor / Imam's Daughter Caught Kissing In The Public(pictures) / If You Are Good In English Make A Sentence Starting with ''them''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.