Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor (3647 Views)

Mabel The Goddess: I Prefer Sleeping With Dogs Than Some Men / Why Do Some Guys Prefer Sleeping With Other People's Girlfriend Or Wives? / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2020
Good morn, landers
i urgently need the elders advice on this issue.
My two years old son will always prefer to sleep on the floor(tiled) than the bed. We both sleep on the bed at night but by the time i wake up in the middle of the night he's already on the floor. Even if i carry him back to the bed, he will still return to the floor, i complained to people around me, they said maybe he doesn't like heat, but we have an ceiling and industrial fan in the room that can blow destiny away. Am really confused aswear. Sirs and ma's, pls what could be the cause and what can i do to make him stop it?
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 04, 2020
soulstalker:
Good morn, landers
i urgently need the elders advice on this issue.
My two years old son will always prefer to sleep on the floor(tiled) than the bed. We both sleep on the bed at night but by the time i wake up in the middle of the night he's already on the floor. Even if i carry him back to the bed, he will still return to the floor, i complained to people around me, they said maybe he doesn't like heat, but we have an ceiling and industrial fan in the room that can blow destiny away. Am really confused aswear. Sirs and ma's, pls what could be the cause and what can i do to make him stop it?
Just protect him on the floor, he will overgrow that.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 04, 2020
Zzor:
Just protect him on the floor, he will overgrow that.
i pray he does.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by majamajic(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
To avoid cold sickness , put bed spread on the floor . Let him not lay directly on the tiles

What he is enjoying is the cold from the tiles which can be dangerous for a kid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Lamasta(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
Provide a bedsheet for him on the floor and a pillow and allow him to enjoy his sleep in peace and if he roll out of the bedsheet to the tiles then know that your son is the one that like to do kung fu during sleep hope you understand what I mean grin

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 04, 2020
Lamasta:
Provide a bedsheet for him on the floor and a pillow and allow him to enjoy his sleep in peace and if he roll out of the bedsheet to the tiles then know that your son is the one that like to do kung fu during sleep hope you understand what I mean grin
gringrin

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Chujor1634(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2020
i use to love anything cold, till i grew up.
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by eezeribe(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
soulstalker:
i pray he does.
Yes, he would outgrow it. My nephew did same, in fact he would even remove his small shirt before lying on the tile.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2020
majamajic:
To avoid cold sickness , put bed spread on the floor . Let him not lay directly on the tiles

exactly my fears

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Lamasta:
lol. I have done that severally, but he throws d bedsheet on the couch or at me. That kid behaves like something i dont wanna imagine

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2020
He should sleep on the bed the ceiling fan should blow his destiny away right.
Person get destiny for this Nigeria self everything be somehow make fan still blow am wetin go kon remain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2020
eezeribe:

Yes, he would outgrow it. My nephew did same, in fact he would even remove his small shirt before lying on the tile.. Lol
lmao
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
He should sleep on the bed the ceiling fan should blow his destiny away right.
Person get destiny for this Nigeria self everything be somehow make fan still blow am wetin go kon remain
i guess u do the same thing
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by pps1759(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2020
majamajic:

if you like yourself, take this advice
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 04, 2020
soulstalker:
i guess u do the same thing
My own bed dey ground

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
My own bed dey ground
oh! E go beta.
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 04, 2020
soulstalker:
oh! E go beta.
He don beta
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Oturatetuala(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2020
Okay
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Theboy21: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2020
Am still doing that up till now, love placing my pillow on the flow while pressing phone or watching movies, once the floor is getting too cold then a nigga jump on his bedcheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Deicide: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Welcome to the new world where children cannot be children again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Scarrr: 9:56am On Dec 04, 2020
Nothing to worry about,The child just dey enjoy d cold tiles...I did that a lot in the past and I still do it sometimes...just try to dey check up on him in the middle of d night to cover him up ...that midnight cold sometimes no b here o shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by paulolee(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2020
buy small matrass or place any oda comfortable stuff for him on d floor to sleep on to avoid cold, he would outgrow it as time goes by..
dt same with a kid I met in p.h during lockdown....he is so used to d floor dt even when u carry him n place of d warm bed, he would start crying asking u to put him back on d cold floor...kids act strange atims

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by austine4real(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2020
grin grin

It's because the floor is cold

I do sometimes expecially cement floor

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:18am On Dec 04, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Meedon: 10:29am On Dec 04, 2020
Leave him alone. He is destined to be a floor member.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Starboytwo(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2020
I love to lay on the floor, especially when I play Saturday morning football... The coldness be like chilled beer sometimes...
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by afolarin60591: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2020
:To avoid cold sickness , put bed spread on the floor . Let him not lay directly on the tilesWhat he is enjoying is the cold from the tiles which can be dangerous for a kid exactly my fears

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 04, 2020
even if you put a gutter kid in a mansion he will still crawl back to his base

hope I made sense
Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Lamasta(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2020
soulstalker:
lol. I have done that severally, but he throws d bedsheet on the couch or at me. That kid behaves like something i dont wanna imagine
Don't imagine anything may be he finds comfort sleeping on tiles, your issue should be the cold that will enter his body when the floor is cold thats why you should endearvour to let him use bedsheet if he refuses let him be with time he will outgrow it...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Lamasta:
Don't imagine anything may be he finds comfort sleeping on tiles, your issue should be the cold that will enter his body when the floor is cold thats why you should endearvour to let him use bedsheet if he refuses let him be with time he will outgrow it...
ok thanks for ur inputs bro

1 Like

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
azawuoba:
even if you put a gutter kid in a mansion he will still crawl back to his base

hope I made sense
i expected something like this, because i knw everyone commenting cannot be sane. I expected an insane person also, fortunately 4 u, u re the one.
I hope ur family are aware of ur ailment.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Son Prefer Sleeping On The Floor by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2020
Theboy21:
Am still doing that up till now, love placing my pillow on the flow while pressing phone or watching movies, once the floor is getting too cold then a nigga jump on his bedcheesy cheesy cheesy
but he's a baby while u re an adult. U knw when to adjust urself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xvideos Hood Hoez / Horrible Experience With My Crush / Ghanaians Drag Hajia Bintu As Bbnaija Cross Grabs Her Butt [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.