Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (48595 Views)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by BleedingPen: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
XINOIX:

good suggestion the time he closed my thread and input this thread I was a little bit not comfortable about it no link just photo knowing that he is the mod I just let it go

Thanks Brother.

I was a little bit shocked and amazed too.

Well, he is the mod, post already on FP.
Our voice may probably not be heard.

We move on.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Powerbankseller(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
ok
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by baby124: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keyamo obviously requested the transfer and Buhari approved. He probably could not work with Akpabio. Akpabio is a great criminal. Make he no go sign wetin go haunt am in future grin
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Sunnycliff(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let them now use him to do workers abracadabra over the controversial minimum wage.

APC and wuruwuru
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Duplik8t77(m): 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2019
First time i will be hearing about redeployment after being sworn in as minister.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Okwyjesus(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
abc115:
Keyamo Redeployed to Ministry of Labour and Productivity

A beg who dey type for Aso Rock. That deployment letter get k- leg
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by bIoodykiller: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
lol confused entities

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
RichDad1:
Maybe his working partnership with Akpabio is generating some rancors.
Anyways , Goodluck to him.

Exactly.

Just suspicious,both from same region.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Realcash224(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Cabal handwork
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by solmusdesigns: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
agabusta:

Keyamo is too hot headed. I pray he does not use fight to scatter what Ngige has been using maturity and wisdom to achieve all this while with labour guys.

That guy can't handle labour and irrate NLC, this is his biggest appointment and he would want to show himself

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by anytexy: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kayamo was Akpabio prosecutor. They have realised their mistake after public muck for their corruption fight . That was the reason for the redeployment. All the grammar your speaking up there are for your zombies.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by kayusely70(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Just mere administrative exercise, i may be wrong though.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by SadiqBabaSani: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
This Be like
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by sexyboy193: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
What will happen to the former state minister for labour and employment. Sen. Alasoadura of Ondo state
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by bIoodykiller: 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

That guy can't handle labour and irrate NLC
[/s]
shut up
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by RichDad1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Exactly.

Just suspicious,both from same region.
They’re both from Niger delta, assigned to manage the Niger Delta Ministry . I don’t see an issue with the region thing though.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Ekpekus(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The issue is that keyamo can't serve with akpabio...

na war be that.

Thank God Keyamo knows and recognises Ngige as his big brother.

#Respect taken.
Now this is the main koko
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
Noted.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by baby124: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
sexyboy193:
What will happen to the former state minister for labour and employment. Sen. Alasoadura of Ondo state
He has been moved to Niger Delta Affairs

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Eldie111: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
A SAN in labour ministry.

Confused people.

Next level of unproductivity.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by iswallker(m): 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let's see what the human rights activist has to say about buhari unpaid minimum wage.. cool
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by bluecircle470: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
jkendy:
Confusion in the house.....

Dem no even know the direction to take again.
See as dem dey run upandan like scammers wey dem be

grin grin grin grin grin

This last election still dey pain you?
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by YoungAncient1: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Versatile enough of dispensable enough?
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by MartinsD12(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
abc115:
Keyamo Redeployed to Ministry of Labour and Productivity
Scam next level
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by nameo: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jarus:
At least no longer working directly under Akpabio that he was once a prosecutor against

But then again, who are they deceiving
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Royalfurnitures: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
What happened to the ministry of Niger delta?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Wahala90: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Is this a confirmation of the rift between Keyamo and Akpabio?
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Zimmermann(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2019
Accursed slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Gidan Train Station In Kaduna / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.