Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (48598 Views)

FG Moves NIMC To Ministry Of Interior For Efficiency. / Kaycee Madu Cleared Of Wrongdoing, Redeployed To Labour Ministry / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Gforce2019: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
The issue is that keyamo can't serve with akpabio...

na war be that.

Thank God Keyamo knows and recognises Ngige as his big brother.

#Respect taken.
big brother nah just for the age difference not wisdom...

Festus keyamo has more IQ than this goatee minister of labor ... Ever since he's been the minister of labor, there's no good thing he has done to Nigeria labour.. instead of resolving issue btw federal government and labour , he escalated ... Ngige no be am
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2019
Truthbites:

How does Edo State come in?

I know who am directing it to .

He clearly stated earlier that they don't like anything Igbo.

So I only advice him to sit tight in his state instead of running around in pain.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Truthbites: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I know who am directing it to .

He clearly stated earlier that they don't like anything Igbo.

So I only advice him to sit tight in his state instead of running around in pain.

U try for this long explanation. That person is adviced to take ur advise
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Abeos(m): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
sexyboy193:
What will happen to the former state minister for labour and employment. Sen. Alasoadura of Ondo state
They swapped positions
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by 9jaRealist: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin grin

“Versatile enough” indeed...
>
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by 9jaRealist: 12:02am On Sep 25, 2019
HisSexcellency:
I thought buhari was in the US, who then is doing the redeployment
They should have waited for tomorrow's FEC to make this announcement.

The Boss... grin
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by ussv: 3:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Finding you versatile enough to move you around ? Well my brother ,, dat one no be becos of versatility o , dem dey toss you around, you dey happy , mumu.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Enyimbamercedes: 5:16am On Sep 25, 2019
No be only versatile! You’ve been demoted my guy!!! Expecting minister of Justice or AGF as a SAN, you are given junior minister under a man you tried for corruption, removed after two months and made a junior minister under a man who was swearing at a shrine for power!!!
Keyamo, read the script oooooo.... you are no longer relevant. Thank you
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 25, 2019
agabusta:

Keyamo is too hot headed. I pray he does not use fight to scatter what Ngige has been using maturity and wisdom to achieve all this while with labour guys.

And what exactly is that? What has Ngige achieved?
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by efighter: 7:10am On Sep 25, 2019
jkendy:
Confusion in the house.....

Dem no even know the direction to take again.
See as dem dey run upandan like scammers wey dem be

grin grin grin grin grin

The same confusion that defeated you in two consecutive elections back to back and made you develop psychiatric disorders and hallucination.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Khalidbebeji(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2019
On what ground did Oga festus redeployed ? bcus d tin dey do me lyk nysc scheme.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by edibobo: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2019
The hands of Akpabio is there cos Cabals want to get money from Niger Delta Ministry which Keyamo will not allow illegal transactions that's why they quickly sent him out to avoid confrontation. I have it that Keyamo will not lat in that ministry because two of them will not agree. Akpabio can spill his blood to have his way which he did after spending huge amount of money to buy his way. I pity this country
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by abbeytech1: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Welcome development, that ministry feet Mr. Festus Keyamo, I hope he would perform well.
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Sandrapery: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Very safe..

He is finally free.
We fabricate all kinds of peanut coating machine.

Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by Alashoalash10: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
abc115:
Keyamo Redeployed to Ministry of Labour and Productivity
working as deputy to somebody you have convicted of stealing public money before, how will you cope ?
Re: Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity by DJInfluence: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Versatile? More like looking for somewhere to dump you so that there will be peace within the inner caucus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major-General: PUNCH Has Embarrassed Nigerians - Sagay / Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Saraki Senior And Junior Screen Audu Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.