Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina (3283 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina by DanielOwen2050(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
The Nigerian internet personality, Idris Olarenwaju, famously known as Bobrisky replied a fan of his who wanted to know if he has a vagina.

Check out his reply
: https://latesttip.com/bobrisky-replied-to-a-fan-who-ask-him-if-he-has-a-vagina/

Re: Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina by Vulcanheph(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bob does Not need a V everyone Knows he/she already uses his A$$hole......

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina by Kingkun69(m): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
DanielOwen2050:
The Nigerian internet personality, Idris Olarenwaju, famously known as Bobrisky replied a fan of his who wanted to know if he has a vagina.

Check out his reply
: https://latesttip.com/bobrisky-replied-to-a-fan-who-ask-him-if-he-has-a-vagina/
op why you put this picture why now my prick is confused

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Immorality the oyinbos have brought to us, they even want us to be gaying else they wouldn't help us fight insurgence, odiegwu.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Replied To A Fan Who Ask Him If He Has A Vagina by Olibboy: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2019
KaBabs1:
Don't understand people that complain about or indulge bobrisky about his sexuality and lifestyle. You already know who & what he is, why follow/interact with him? Y'all are the reason he's famous in the first place.

Meanwhile, we are in need of creative writers that enjoy writing fiction stories. If you know you have top-notch writing skills and would love to get paid for it, send a sample of your work to workndearn@gmail.com

NB: There's no letter 'a' in 'nd' in the above email. Also, your sample should be 2 pages (1000 words) long.
how much is 2 pages 1000 words

(1) (Reply)

Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) / Belarus Girls / How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.