Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,549 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Should I Still Trust Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Trust Her. (2605 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by MedicH: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
iTearHerToto:
English suffering from chronic epilepsy
I later forgived her
[img]https:///view/cant-sleep-annoyed-insomnia-attacks-gif-4928497.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

You're purely callous. What if he can speak French, Italian or some other foreign language and you can speak just English. Have you proved any point then?
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by nuelyoyo(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why do such in the first place?
foolishness I guess. But I am happy it happened, at least the guy knows what he is up with.
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Rukkydelta(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
I will advise you same way I will advise my brother. Op you got to run. Once a cheat always a cheat
Some ladies out there are looking for just one good man but the ones that have one are double dating, playing with them? Life is so funny. lol
I once advise a male friend of mine to break up with a girl, a week into the relationship he found out babe was dating someone else(the guy called him ) told him to quit but he continued and babe eventually broke his heart so bad. You may be like my friend and continue with your plans with that girl or you may be different. It's all your choice

Don't forget to check my signature
Re: Should I Still Trust Her. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
iTearHerToto:
English suffering from chronic epilepsy
I later forgived her
[img]https:///view/cant-sleep-annoyed-insomnia-attacks-gif-4928497.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

It was you!

I came to see who was responsible for the OP deactivating... YOU WIN THE INTERNET grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dorathy Could Not Hold The Itch So She Scratched Her Private Parts On TV See Vid / Why Do Boys Loss Interest After Sex / See How A Slay Queen Strips Pastor Nak3d After Refusing To Pay For Her Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.