Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly (73836 Views)

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Harrison4adam(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2019
It beats my imagination how some lazy youths who voted Buhari keep spending their hard earn money by voting for this Slayqueen wihose mouth is uncouth, useless and a senseless OLOSHO.
But of course, slaypueens like her will keep defending her while useless men who masturbate on the sight of her flapping boobs and smelling ass.
Nigerians youths can give excuse even for the devil himself and vote for the devil.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Taraj01(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Abeg let her be oo, if she get no brain to writ/spell simple english correctly, she sha can market her fallen slippers wella.
Abeg, Who English Epp.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by slowice(m): 6:08am On Sep 25, 2019
Who's tacha.... But must she fail everything? She has never gotten anything right in that house.what a waste.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Say all you want ...Tacha will still win this year...after all ''Intelligence'' is not the criteria to win bbnaija....Ask Efe, and Miracle that won last year....
Go girl...We love you
Team_Tacha ....all the way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Tacha on everyone's lips. Even the ones with halitosis are bleating of her having BO. Your selective hypocrisy says what to Cyndy's undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 25, 2019
If there's 9jabet odd on this girl I swear I ll carry her straight loss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by nurex01(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2019
They will now be showing us falling things
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by QuickStandard: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2019
grin

Nigerians really deserves what they get.
And to think some persons are defending this "mumuness is just crazy.

Someone even said it's an expression!
The other one said it's a representation of Dots and not O&U.

If Tacha wins this, then I will know the level of youth foolishness in this country is exponential.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by chat2deen(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Port HerCunt abi ? The yam size leg, the lousy bleaching girl with a heart like her black knuckles. Proud and empty brain, so this what you have achieved at 23 years that seyi have achieved ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Chronicgenius: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
She's doing all this for clout
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

I refuse to be fooled undecided

Oga that girl is dumb!!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by palmshots: 6:13am On Sep 25, 2019
That moment she go don wish she's from IMO at least that one no suppose give am issues

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Icon4s(m): 6:15am On Sep 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
She could not write down the name of her state?

See you sef

Is Port Harcourt a state? undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by adewest1999(m): 6:16am On Sep 25, 2019
op..... you no see your own "spelled" abi
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Harrison4adam(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Fabolousibk1 post=82540511]Say all you want ...Tacha will still win this year...after all ''Intelligence'' is not the criteria to win bbnaija....Ask Efe, and Miracle that won last year....
Go girl...We love you
[/quozte]
This one of the soapy fraudster men who masturbate on sight of that smelling boobs and useless ass... Like her said Nigerians youths are so useless that they will find excuse to defend Satan himself on live TV.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by starbright4real(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by kidap: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2019
That is a slang.... Go and listen to yung6ix Respek?
AuroraB:
Tacha on everyone's lips. Even the ones with halitosis are bleating of her having BO. Your selective hypocrisy says what to Cyndy's undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by bIoodykiller: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Hmmmm, you always sound like someone with some powers. Goddess indeed.
[/s]
trash
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Nnamdi99:
who correct spelling help undecided

Olodorapata.
I'm sure you are one of her low IQed fans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Virginnn(f): 6:21am On Sep 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
She could not write down the name of her state?
Critic, critic,
Port Harcourt is not a state, biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by bluefilm: 6:21am On Sep 25, 2019
In that case, she must be a nairalander too.

Because I see so many of such nonsense spellings coming from so many dumb contributors on this forum every blessed day!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Peoples role model

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2019
kidap:
That is a slang.... Go and listen to yung6ix Respek?
It's not about grammar and spellings? It's now yung6ix' vocabulary cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 6:24am On Sep 25, 2019
This country is useless
So if the less educated are being celebrated and hyped then i wonder the hope of education to up coming generation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Howellz(m): 6:25am On Sep 25, 2019
EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE... "NA TACHA BE THAT"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by thonyman: 6:25am On Sep 25, 2019
She has achieved "PORT HARCORT" and "Daugter" at 23.
The list of her achievements still continues.
I bet Sheyi couldn't achieve all this at 23 as Tacha always says. #smiles#

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ppogba: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2019
She is more familiar with the word "pikin".

Why bother her with daughter?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by WalkerMichael(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2019
kenodrill:

Keep fooling yourself.

Titans. A nerve was strucked??
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by OrganicsHub(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Wow, how embarrassing for her. Wish her the best.

I hope someone tells her about our natural and healthy beauty & skincare products so she can have that smooth & naturally light flawless skin she loves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Olalan(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Would be shameful if she wins the competition

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by olaswim: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2019
I can see what she has achieved at 23......Slay queen with dull head.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by martowskin1(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Say all you want ...Tacha will still win this year...after all ''Intelligence'' is not the criteria to win bbnaija....Ask Efe, and Miracle that won last year....
Go girl...We love you

How una no go love am, I keep saying it, brain don't pay is this nation....

A country that can have buhari as president, is obvious majority of them are stupid to the core...

No wonder the western world, keep taking the best away from us

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3 / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.