Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly (73837 Views)

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by boban007: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2019
THAT'S, ONE OF HER ACHIEVEMENTS, AT 23. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME, SHE'S SPELLING DAUGHTER, WRONGLY IN BIG BROTHER HOUSE. SHE'S ALWAYS ASKING KHAFFI, FOR THE SPELLING OF EVERY WORD. MOST DAFT HOUSEMATE IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER.

IS THIS THE BEST , PORTHACOURT CAN PRESENT?.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Mumu. You are unstable. Bob Marley, Ras Kimono. Now, their vocabulary is a yardstick. It's no longer Tacha's poor spellings but Rastafarian English. How confused could you be?
You're the confused soul ere. I educated you that "respek" is Jamaican and you asked who uses it to communicate. I gave you examples and you're now talking about yardstick. Your halfwit attempt at defending a simple grammatical mistake from your mentor is slowly dragging you into the pot of stupidity.
As confused as tacha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by koboko69: 7:20am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Make use of your dictionary often. Your own spellings' a disaster cheesy

Mtcheeeeew.

This one na original chihuahua cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2019
OmniSparrow:

Port Harcourt is not a state by the way. She's a knucklehead though.

Yeaaa. Tho i don't feel she is th
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2019
koboko69:

Like i said...u are extremely dumb..

Resulted is super correct in this context. cheesy

If u need classes on how...

Let me know cheesy
enjoy your olodo class. BBN Naija is no longer a spelling bee class cos of Cyndy's. Awon dumbo.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by koboko69: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

You're the confused soul ere. I educated you that "respek" is Jamaican and you asked who uses it to communicate. I gave you examples and you're now talking about yardstick. Your halfwit attempt at defending a simple grammatical mistake from your mentor is slowly dragging you into the pot of stupidity.
As confused as tacha

Ignore that slowpoke abeg.

Na dumbo squad.

Me sef nor go quote am again!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2019
koboko69:

I hardly could understand u. Were u her lesson teacher?
Bros!! grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by koboko69: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
enjoy your olodo class. BBN Naija is no longer a spelling bee class cos of Cyndy's. Awon dumbo.

U have chosen to be an everlasting slowpoke....

U sound too unintelligent...

Dont know if it deliberate or natural...

But babe, u DULL.

super DULL!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Tacha on everyone's lips. Even the ones with halitosis are bleating of her having BO. Your selective hypocrisy says what to Cyndy's undecided
You're worse than Tacha. We understand "Respek" as a naija slang, we have heard and seen it online. But port-harcort and daugter is not a slang. Don't be blind and bias. Say things as they are then go and vote for that stupid girl rather than convince us by calling us fools

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Tblesd: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

Biggie said no leave (leaf) no transfer

Biggie sef is not perfect talkless TACHA. grin
There is nothing like talkless. It is let alone. Nobody is perfect but it is different in ds case. Y won't u know d spelling of everything u claim? No justification!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by koboko69: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

Bros!! grin cheesy

Baba...

The thing give me headache.

I con dey try read over and over again ..

Con be like i don dey craze....

I sharply move ahead.....
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

Biggie said no leave (leaf) no transfer

Biggie sef is not perfect talkless TACHA. grin
So you mean you don't know what "leave" means in the context above? Smh. No wonder you support tacha
Newsflash people: The army of the mad have taken over the Nigerian space!! No wonder the worst among us have now become the most sought after

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

As confused as tacha
Graciousness cheesy. Odenson, read up. It's not a spelling bee competition just as it's not a grammar competition but your overzealous self won't grant you the understanding. You are not smart. Your Cyndy could have spelt it right too or is that the new spellings?
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 7:29am On Sep 25, 2019
Datazone:

You're worse than Tacha. We understand "Respek" as a naija slang, we have heard and seen it online. But port-harcort and daugter is not a slang. Don't be blind and bias. Say things as they are then go and vote for that stupid girl rather than convince us by calling us fools
Get out embarassed
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Mumu. You are unstable. Bob Marley, Ras Kimono. Now, their vocabulary is a yardstick. It's no longer Tacha's poor spellings but Rastafarian English. How confused could you be?
You're a dundee

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Get out embarassed
Tell your father that one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2019
koboko69:

U have chosen to be an everlasting slowpoke....

U sound too unintelligent...

Dont know if it deliberate or natural...

But babe, u DULL.

super DULL!!!

Lol. Choke on it. Why don't you undecided
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Datazone:

Tell your father that one
I just told you and your father.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Datazone:

You're a dundee
You are the dunce now smiley
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by purples25(f): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Doing that graffiti would be so much fun sha.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by marvelous000: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Tacha on everyone's lips. Even the ones with halitosis are bleating of her having BO. Your selective hypocrisy says what to Cyndy's undecided
Aunty, stop the recrimination and face reality that the said lady is dumb.

you should know that 'respek' is the urban way of saying 'respect.' a simple Google search will help you with that.

if she can spell authority correctly, is it 'respect' and 'my' that she can't spell.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
You are the dunce now smiley
You and Tacha na customer na. Why you nor go support her? Lol. How much?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by millionboi2: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
She's doing all this for clout
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

I refuse to be fooled undecided

DUMBO
Na lie

Ppl of her type are less intelligent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Correcto: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2019
She is simply olodo, it was not deliberate.
WalkerMichael:
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

DUMBO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by etrange: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Lol... OP and the Tacha girl are from the same place. grin
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 25, 2019
ChristmasBells:
Publicity stunt IF You dnt know How to MAKE People TALK ABOUT YOU For GOOD OR BAD Then you cant do show biz The more you make people talk about you the more you trend Tasha is indeed an ealder state woman in this game she know how to make Nigerians run their mouth on social media this is the real peper dem... queen

Oga stop making excuses for dumbness ... we all know say this gurl no get brain, mere listening to contributions in tha house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 3RNEST(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

So you mean you don't know what "leave" means in the context above? Smh. No wonder you support tacha
Newsflash people: The army of the mad have taken over the Nigerian space!! No wonder the worst among us have now become the most sought after
lolx reply me u are PERFECT? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:

DUMBO
u get sense!!! grin.
. She likes to trend
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 3RNEST(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Tblesd:

There is nothing like talkless. It is let alone. Nobody is perfect but it is different in ds case. Y won't u know d spelling of everything u claim? No justification!
Why, not Y? grin correct yourself before correcting others. Mr. Perfect grin
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by netflicks(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2019
BB no longer interesting with all this tribal shit!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by owila4luv(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2019
peter okoye's besty, now i understand some reasons why his brother don't get along with him, (poor decision)

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by tayolove12(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:

DUMBO

You better take her back to school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3 / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.