Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly (74209 Views)

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by JayPeeOham: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2019
C'mon guys, t'was just a "sleep of hand"!!........lolzzzzzzz!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by RedPalmOil: 9:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Who oyibo language epp

My dear...

For your #No1 Original Red Palm Oil (For Commercial, Industrial or Domestic Use)
Get in touch with us through my Signature...
We supply to your desired location!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by joseph1832(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
It's not about grammar and spellings? It's now yung6ix' vocabulary cheesy cheesy
well if that's the case Cindy made a mistake. What about Tacha then? Atleast there's no known slang for daug(h)ter, is there? Lol.

That girl is a loud mouthed, loose brain individual.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Sniper101(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
rockafela:
Block head, empty skull, I m wondering if she even completed her secondary education, we not even talking about higher institution.

Funny enough, most of the people giving her a backlash on social media would do worse with their spellings if not for the fact that "autocorrect" helps them FREQUENTLY before they drop any post on social media.

this fellow whom I quoted, look @his sentence
...we not even talking about higher institution

Is it supposed to be "we not even"
Or "we are not even" undecided

Yet you had the tenacious temerity to call someone else a blockhead?

And if not for "autocorrect" are you sure you could've categorically spelt 'institution' correctly?

Please y'all should learn to have a chill.
NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Tarabye: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Akinwale14(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2019
I don't know what is so special about this useless BBnaija show,mtchewww,those kids no get shame to dey fu*k for TV show and you know many jobless Nigerians are watching you people live and direct,what a shame..
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Dshocker(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
She's doing all this for clout
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

I refuse to be fooled undecided

DUMBO

Oga go and sit down,she doesn't know how to spell period
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Easy2K: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tacha is officially now d most daft bbn house member ever! Kudos to u and ur fans on ur new found title grin
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Teegelop(f): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
helinues:
Can Biggie himself spell those words correctly? Is Biggie himself creative or smart enough?

These are the dumped brain set of people contesting for millions of naira plus endorsement while the graduates that are full of brains are still looking for job.

How long is the semi nude show self? So people could spend almost 3 months daily watching non inspiring programme.

We no kuku dey that jobless.. Never seen a single scene from the show

But you dey get time to open the thread and comment.

Hypocrite at the highest peak.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Lamanii22(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
airex:
�... What do you expect from someone who has body odour?

I don't believe she has body odour...
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by airex(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lamanii22:

I don't believe she has body odour...
yes. We are all entitled to believe anything we want.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Gallantrugged: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
If she is really a graduate, certainly her Pussy and boobs must have suffered in the hands of lecturers and even students. Because she can't pass even objective exams without trading her body for marks. Tufiakuwa!!!!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by nikz(f): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
backnbeta:
Seriously...how can a grown ass adult who claims to have some form of education not know how to spell her state capital and something as basic as daughter? It's understandable if she's selling garri or periwinkles in the market! Kudos to those supporting her undecided

Real kudos because I can't support rubbish
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 752hub: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
It’s really not her fault .... let’s face it social media auto correct is making us think we know a lot of spellings we don’t know.

The digital media is reducing our level of intellectual intelligence
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by mountex(f): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
so funny how she takes time to decorate her face and seek attention everywhere instead of allowing her brain attract attention to her.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by opebiboy: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Only to dey svck senator preek tacha know. Dumb dunce
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by wizsolzy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Akuchaser:
Olodo
� lol kolo

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 9jaRealist: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
It’s sad that Tacha couldn’t spell correctly...
But even sadder that some of those criticizing her spelling can’t spell correctly themselves.
embarassed
>
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by rockafela(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sniper101:

Funny enough, most of the people giving her a backlash on social media would do worse with their spellings if not for the fact that "autocorrect" helps them FREQUENTLY before they drop any post on social media.

this fellow whom I quoted, look @his sentence
...we not even talking about higher institution

Is it supposed to be "we not even"
Or "we are not even" undecided

Yet you had the tenacious temerity to call someone else a blockhead?

And if not for "autocorrect" are you sure you could've categorically spelt 'institution' correctly?

Please y'all should learn to have a chill.
NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!
Before you try to correct people you should correct yourself...this is not a formal letter oga, I knew what I wrote mr lecturer. point out where I have misspelt a word agbaya’oshi...so don’t correct me mr..
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ChristmasBells: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
ericsmith:

Oga stop making excuses for dumbness ... we all know say this gurl no get brain, mere listening to contributions in tha house.
Sorry oga BIG Brother never saw a dumb girl in tasha Thats why she is in the house and you are here critising her yes this is the pepe dem big brother is talking about if e too peper you go Tribuna. C
ericsmith:

Oga stop making excuses for dumbness ... we all know say this gurl no get brain, mere listening to contributions in tha house.
ericsmith:

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ChristmasBells: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
ericsmith:

Sorry oga BIG Brother never saw a dumb girl in tasha Thats why she is in the house and you are here critising her yes this is the pepe dem big brother is talking about if e too peper you go Tribuna. C
ericsmith:

ericsmith:

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Sniper101(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
rockafela:

...this is not a formal letter oga, I knew what I wrote...so don’t correct me mr..

You know nothing, Oga!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by stevedre: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
Mugabe of blessed memory quoted saying when God blesses a woman with beauty but omitted a brain installation the vagina thus is skewed to suffer..

Goodmorning...Shout out to Stevedre,Dominique,yewande,tola,airforce1&2, Igbos,Biafra,massob,afonjas,unknown saboteurs,nigeria,sambisa forest,soldiers of fortunes etc...

I don taya abeg make d rest of una hail una sef���

This ya quote n hailings loud gan o. Carry go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / HiTV Subscribers Question And Answer Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.