Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly (74216 Views)

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Graciousness cheesy. Odenson, read up. It's not a spelling bee competition just as it's not a grammar competition but your overzealous self won't grant you the understanding. You are not smart. Your Cyndy could have spelt it right too or is that the new spellings?
Of course it's not a spelling bee competition. It's showbiz, an opportunity to show what you've got. Tacha got nothing. Dats the truth. Cindy spelled respect as respek just s you spelt Cindy as Cyndy. Nobody has questioned you cause we all know they're different version of same word.
But you defending a mistake as if its not one is a classic show of stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

lolx reply me u are PERFECT? cheesy
Exactly. Nobody is asking her to be perfect. But being arrogant and pompous in ignorance and imperfection is just plain dumb. It magnifies your imperfections and dim whatever good you have in you. That's what she needs to learn. Her arrogance will take her nowhere but ignominy
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Tonnyray: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
It's not about grammar and spellings? It's now yung6ix' vocabulary cheesy cheesy
Get it right.. Slangs can always be excused. Nobody will criticize you for writing "sista" instead of the actual English spelling "sister" because it's a slang, a cliché of sorts. The same cannot be said of our dear PH skunk's spelling.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by DSoj(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Come be like creative style swag. .... but na olodo
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Mrviktor(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
How I d spelling of daughter wrong now.
U no see d H abi
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by bIoodykiller: 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin, meet your target today, or else village people will be angry.
[/s]
Sharap
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 3RNEST(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

Exactly. Nobody is asking her to be perfect. But being arrogant and pompous in ignorance and imperfection is just plain dumb. It magnifies your imperfections and dim whatever good you have in you. That's what she needs to learn. Her arrogance will take her nowhere but ignominy
Go and sit down, u talk too damn much, who are you to judge her? let me tell u somethinq you don't know, people are cashing out with that name TACHA, if u don't know then use GOOGLE, and stop wasting your time fightinq people upadan cuz of TACHA. tongue
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by BanevsJoker(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
She could not write down the name of her state?
Capital city.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by faithfull18(f): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Kakamorufu(m): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2019
somebody is defending her saying Messi win award despite the fact that he doesn't speak English..
English is not Messi Second language.

but It's Tasha first language. whether you like it or yes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

Go and sit down, u talk too damn much, who are you to judge her? let me tell u somethinq you don't know, people are cashing out with that name TACHA, if u don't know then use GOOGLE, and stop wasting your time fightinq people upadan cuz of TACHA. tongue
Guy stop making a fool of yourself. The girl spelt something wrongly, stop defending her because she appeals to you. Move ahead and do better things with your day

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 3RNEST(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

Look at me fooling myself. Empty boasts again. Tell me how many people she has employed o. People cashing out cause of idiots like myself. Dat still doesn't remove the fact that i'm dumb though. What pisses me off is idiots like myself defending her dullness
People like u need to be Ignored, u need to drink water and sleep well cuz u are depressed over TACHA, how will u insult someone u don't know on a faceless forum?

BTW, did i mention u? you quoted me and started insulting, smh, sincerely u need to grow up kid. undecided
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Bilec: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019

Is Port Harcourt a State? Oloshi.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Mrexcell(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2019
kidap:
The Pepper Dem Gang were celebrating their time in the house by leaving a mark on the walls per Biggie’s instructions.

They were asked to make personalized graffiti, which they did in earnest with all the materials provided.

But Tacha painting got Nigerians talking after she spelled Port Harcourt and Daughter Wrong.

After  Tacha “Port Harcourt” first “Daughter” was corrected she had to include "H” in-between Daughter because there was space but because of no space to put “U” in between her “Port Harcourt” she left it. 

See reaction below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-the-reactions-of-nigerians-as-tacha-spells-port-harcourt-daughter-wrongly/

What do you expect from a country where buhari is the president? She might even end up winning the #60m at the end of the show.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by 3RNEST(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Datazone:

Guy stop making a fool of myself, The girl spelt something wrongly, stop defending her because she appeals to you. Move ahead and do better things with your day
undecided Mind your business...
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Just passing
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by airminem(f): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2019
I said it.- tacha 'porthercunt'-'gutter'. Lol
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2019
3RNEST:

People like u need to be Ignored, u need to drink water and sleep well cuz u are depressed over TACHA, how will u insult someone u don't know on a faceless forum?

BTW, did i mention u? you quoted me and started insulting, smh, sincerely u need to grow up kid. undecided
Ok. Bye bye
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Lordjb: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by fortunechy(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Anybody that voted or will vote for this useless expired smelling slay queen needs brain format

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2019
BBN will always be a hit in Nigeria because the youths are Jobless so they have time to watch this rubbish
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Bofoy4(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2019
Shame on Rivers state
Shame on port Harcourt
Shame to olosho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by fiercehillz(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Port Harcourt is a City and not a State
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Eberex(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Knowing it is a worldwide television program a serious-minded person will not make such a blunder. She might be good at blowing her own kind of English, but when it comes to spelling she doesn't. But to have come from Port Harcourt and not knowing the spelling of her state? That is serious. I can forgive her for not being able to spell daughter though.
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Sophiecharis(f): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2019
dynicks:
Lol....abeg on behalf of we youths based in PH, We hereby pass this babe as waybill to the youths of Lagos free of charge.....we ain't needing such a package biko....

Bro, u no try at all o, Na Lagos junks dey? Lols
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by UrVillagePpl: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
She's doing all this for clout
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

I refuse to be fooled undecided

DUMBO
oga go sit down, which kind social media person..

its obvious she doesnt know how to spell it...

its safe to say even the Portharcourt daughter spelt on her IG Bio, na Autocorrect help her out tongue tongue grin

ceecee is a drama queen yet shes intelligent ...

nothing the dis 1 head.. only makeup

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Skmoda360(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Tacha is a bimbo.
Wide/Loud mouth with pea-size brain.
Bros, it done do....see finishing
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Skmoda360(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Bilec:

Is Port Harcourt a State? Oloshi.
See finishing .....#fatality
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ClitRaider: 9:46am On Sep 25, 2019
tacha is a sickly miserable neanderthal and a reprehensible buttock -rimming aberration of nature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tuoyo Strips Down To Pant At Final Saturday Night Party / Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.