Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly (73832 Views)

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by wiseone28: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Many of them laughing at her will always spell Their as Thier

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
She could not write down the name of her state?
Port Harcourt is not a state

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Wikerised(m): 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
She can only twerk on dick and Instagram. Stupid fool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by friendlyadvice: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
This na the result of sucking dick too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ChristmasBells: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Publicity stunt IF You dnt know How to MAKE People TALK ABOUT YOU For GOOD OR BAD Then you cant do show biz The more you make people talk about you the more you trend Tasha is indeed an ealder state woman in this game she know how to make Nigerians run their mouth on social media this is the real peper dem queen
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
She's doing all this for clout
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

I refuse to be fooled undecided

DUMBO
If you've been watching the show, you'll know how poor her grammar is. She ain't trending dude. She's just stark dumb. Call a spade what it is

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ChristmasBells: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Publicity stunt IF You dnt know How to MAKE People TALK ABOUT YOU For GOOD OR BAD Then you cant do show biz The more you make people talk about you the more you trend Tasha is indeed an ealder state woman in this game she know how to make Nigerians run their mouth on social media this is the real peper dem... queen
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2019
kidap:
The Pepper Dem Gang were celebrating their time in the house by leaving a mark on the walls per Biggie’s instructions.

They were asked to make personalized graffiti, which they did in earnest with all the materials provided.

But Tacha painting got Nigerians talking after she spelled Port Harcourt and Daughter Wrong.

After  Tacha “Port Harcourt” first “Daughter” was corrected she had to include "H” in-between Daughter because there was space but because of no space to put “U” in between her “Port Harcourt” she left it. 

See reaction below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-the-reactions-of-nigerians-as-tacha-spells-port-harcourt-daughter-wrongly/
Mugabe of blessed memory quoted saying when God blesses a woman with beauty but omitted a brain installation the vagina thus is skewed to suffer..

Goodmorning...Shout out to Stevedre,Dominique,yewande,tola,airforce1&2, Igbos,Biafra,massob,afonjas,unknown saboteurs,nigeria,sambisa forest,soldiers of fortunes etc...

I don taya abeg make d rest of una hail una sef���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by SoNature(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
She could not write down the name of her state?

Port Harcourt is not a state.

It's a state's capital city

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by ChristmasBells: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Publicity stunt IF You dnt know How to MAKE People TALK ABOUT YOU For GOOD OR BAD Then you cant do show biz The more you make people talk about you the more you trend Tasha is indeed an ealder state woman in this game she know how to make Nigerians run their mouth on social media this is the real peper dem... queen!
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Say all you want ...Tacha will still win this year...after all ''Intelligence'' is not the criteria to win bbnaija....Ask Efe, and Miracle that won last year....
Go girl...We love you
Team_Tacha ....all the way
Efe is a 2:1 economics grad
Miracle is a pilot
Explain how you're making sense again

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 25, 2019
I love slay queens
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Shosvegas(m): 6:38am On Sep 25, 2019
uchaymart:
just like what #Bbnaija Joe said to her

"tacha your eyelash is bigger than your IQ"

This is wickedness aswear

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Gforce2019: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2019
WalkerMichael:
She's doing all this for clout
She wants to trend on nl - she want people to talk about her. - same way NL is giving it to her steady...
Tacha is a social media person and knows how the online world reacts to issues anyhow.

I refuse to be fooled undecided

DUMBO

Its a lie.. most of all this slay queen are empty upstairs... They cant discuss academic matter with you ..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 25, 2019
AuroraB:
Tacha on everyone's lips. Even the ones with halitosis are bleating of her having BO. Your selective hypocrisy says what to Cyndy's undecided
What's wrong with Cindy's?
Last time I checked, dats Jamaican English.
No wonder you're Tacha's fan. Ignoramus

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nnamdi99(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by WalkerMichael(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

If you've been watching the show, you'll know how poor her grammar is. She ain't trending dude. She's just stark dumb. Call a spade what it is

Oh I'm sorry I don't watch the show. I only follow via topics nairaland pushes to front page.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Maestroedem001: 6:43am On Sep 25, 2019
kenodrill:
"When a woman has beauty without brain her private part suffers"

Spite on whoever supports this dullard called tacha.
And u couldn't spell spit

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by MrFly(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2019
according to 'Khafi she has issues in that department'. Those issues might equally affect her brain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Na so their chicks dey do for pH. Dame P would be proud.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Sweetnesstwins: 6:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Who gave her port Harcourt first daughter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Born2Breed(f): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2019
She for just kuku spell pitakwa 1st pikin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by iamezekwesiri: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Tacha is a bimbo.
Wide/Loud mouth with pea-size brain.

Humaghaad! .... pls summarise again.
Pea-size got me so bad ...I �����
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Adakintroy2: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2019
There's is nothing wrong about being uneducated. There us nothing going wrong about being ignoranr. But for auto correct many of us will struggle with spellings. I know how many times I had to call my younger ones to help me with a particular word. Done 8f them very simple but I have forgotten .

.however with tacha I think people are Refuse her understanding because of her arrogance and disrespect towards others, For someone that is flawed in many respect she dis others way too much. I think that's why people always want to put one over her whenever that have the chance.

I have said one time her aggression may be more or less a defence to prevent people from seeing some of her flaws. It's a weak position.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2019
SoNature:

Port Harcourt is not a state.

It's a state's capital city

Sure
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:47am On Sep 25, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
Port Harcourt is not a state

Sure
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Virginnn:

Critic, critic,
Port Harcourt is not a state, biko.

I'm not a critic neither am i a fan of BBN i only asked a question
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by mercyviv(f): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Thats the irony of Nigeria celebs' live. Most of them ate just plain dumb but because our society reward mediocrity, they're always being celebrated. Tomorrow she's be a role model to some kids.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Icon4s:

See you sef

Is Port Harcourt a state? undecided

Yeaaa not a state wink
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AmukuFord: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2019
How can someone wake up to this useless blocked head post on FP
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 25, 2019
helinues:
Can Biggie himself spell those words correctly? Is Biggie himself creative or smart enough?
These are the dumped brain set of people contesting for millions of naira plus endorsement while the graduates that are full of brains are still looking for job.
How long is the semi nude show self? So people could spend almost 3 months daily watching non inspiring programme.
We no kuku dey that jobless.. Never seen a single scene from the show

If dem born... Biggie well, make he try evict my ex? grin
Re: BBNaija: See Reactions As Tacha Spells Port Harcourt & Daughter Wrongly by AuroraB(f): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Buckubuck:

What's wrong with Cindy's?
Last time I checked, dats Jamaican English.
No wonder you're Tacha's fan. Ignoramus
You are stupid.Why not write the Jamaican English to communicate shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Eggplant Got Nigerian Ladies Talking (Photos) / Download Full Episodes Of The Flash Season 3 / Demetria Obilor Slammed For Dressing "Provocatively" On Channel 8 Traffic Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.