Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,211 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba (8128 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Jemma225(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2019
This lady’s sultry outfit for her pre-wedding photos has sparked outrage online, as media users are coming hard on her and her fiance, who on his own part dressed appropriately in suit.

What do you think about her outfit?

[url=ladyme.club/2019/09/24/lady-goes-braless-wears-transparent-outfit-in-pre-wedding-photos-with-her-man/]LADY GOES BRALESS WEAR TRANSPARENT OUTFIT IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTO WITH HER HUSBAND[/url]

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Skmoda360(m): 6:41am On Sep 25, 2019
This is the reason why I said some women are naturally stupid....what's the purpose of this dress?

Stupid#

13 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2019
this is really funny and the hubby is even smiling .
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by lilmax(m): 6:42am On Sep 25, 2019
That's how empty the marriage will be..... idiots

7 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Elton01(m): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2019
grin Naija beyonce
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Apus: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Looks like Nudity is the new woke. Why not organise a nude wedding make i come feast my eyes.

Olympus has taken a downward slide.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Wantedmiller: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Is this Naija pre wedding pics or outside Naija?

If the husband loves it......... Case closed.

Don't be a hypocrite...... You love it when Tiwa or Beyonce is looking like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by boss1310(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2019
oh that was the man's left hand showing there I thought..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Sirnose(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2019
In today's world, everything nude sells faster than even cocaine on the black market...sad reality
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by pacino26(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Olympus has fallen
London has fallen then finally
Angel don fall for this one. Hope she's from Kenya cuz that's where bizarre genuinely come from these days.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Joystark(f): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Hot
Hot grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by donbachi(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2019
if e fine for him eyes....our say no Mata

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:
this is really funny and the hubby is even smiling .
He should be smiling " sheepishly " until his friend start hitting it.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by projecttopics2: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2019
this is serious
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by faithfull18(f): 8:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay seen.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Amudeneogu: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2019
I hope this marriage will last.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Lizilicious(f): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Reading on nairaland is now a big task to my eyes.

Jesus!!
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
That man is a disgrace for planning to Wed a certified shameless wh0re.
How do you date a girl everybody knows the shape of her br3ast and the colour of her nipple not to even talk of marrying her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Veteran spotted.....don’t commit suicide when she cheats on you
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by NinjaMetahuman: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:
This is the reason why I said some women are naturally stupid....what's the purpose of this dress?

Stupid#
if the fiance is not complaining wetin be ya own.

Enjoy the nude and move along. tongue
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by 56michael(m): 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
�� speechless
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Peterosky(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Joystark:
Hot
Hot grin
.Joystick ohh! sorry Joystark you are hotter even in your full clothedness. Call a spade a spade. Thrash na thrash.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Skmoda360(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
if the fiance is not complaining wetin be ya own.

Enjoy the nude and move along. tongue
I can see you love it, keep looking but for me it wayward trash......
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by NinjaMetahuman: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

I can see you love it, keep looking but for me it wayward trash......
then what are you looking for here when you could have skipped the entire post just by looking at the topic.

Mr holy I'm better than everyone. tongue
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by trueking: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
She has a lovely shape, regardless of the fallen fenders
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Skmoda360(m): 9:00am On Sep 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
then what are you looking for here when you could have skipped the entire post just by looking at the topic.

Mr holy I'm better than everyone. tongue
Metahuman, you got nothing on me but deep down in you ...you knew it's a wayward trash so let's leave matter and face reality ok....good day.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by NinjaMetahuman: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:

Metahuman, you got nothing on me but deep down in you ...you knew it's a wayward trash so let's leave matter and face reality ok....good day.
speak for yourself.

If its wayward for you, what are you doing here?

Na your type they preach to ashawo to repent after 2 rounds cheesy
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Skmoda360(m): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
speak for yourself.

If its wayward for you, what are you doing here?

Na your type they preach to ashawo to repent after 2 rounds cheesy
Hahahahahahaha....I laugh to your last statement.
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Joystark(f): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Peterosky:
.Joystick ohh! sorry Joystark you are hotter even in your full clothedness. Call a spade a spade. Thrash na thrash.

Middle finger to you for intentionally saying my name wrong. undecided
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by asgard01(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2019
WITH her fallen olympus
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by seunmohmoh(f): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Are these women from earth?
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by damtan(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Who else zoomed

(1) (2) (Reply)

This man fork cultist wife see what they do him - PHOTOS / Woman Caught Red Handed Cheating With A Pastor / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.