Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba (8043 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Gofwane(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2019
"Boobs Downloading" grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by jeph19(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:
this is really funny and the hubby is even smiling .
You can imagine
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by WildChild00(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:
This is the reason why I said some women are naturally stupid....what's the purpose of this dress?

Stupid#

The thing tire me, look @ husband to be, how nicely kitted he is.....
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Peterosky(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Joystark:

Middle finger to you for intentionally saying my name wrong. undecided
.I am not sure you wanted me to angry at your middle finger stuff.So how are you doing?
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by aorseer: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
She wants to draw attention away from her face and age grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by mrdharkchild(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Joystark:
Hot
Hot grin
Fine girl spotted
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Bachwezi(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Na dem

Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by nicepoker101(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2019
The dude grew extra dick above his waist grin
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by DLuciano: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sirvingeo:
this is really funny and the hubby is even smiling .

I bet you that smile is not from his mind, or is he not a naija man?
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Dove2288(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anger is an emotional response to an event or a person.

How we deliberately respond to events is a reflection of our anger threshold.

In this video, I talked about 7 Positive ways to handle Anger

Kindly subscribe and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwQPW2XM2sM
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by olasaad(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Skmoda360:
This is the reason why I said some women are naturally stupid....what's the purpose of this dress?

Stupid#

So is the woman that is stupid? So what happened to the man
Re: Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba by Skmoda360(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
olasaad:

So is the woman that is stupid? So what happened to the man
Abeg na both of them oooo....just leave matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Nland babes Hears Its A MAKE-UP Test (+pics) / Let’s Talk!! Which State, Town Or Tribe Are You Afraid To Marry From And Why? / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.