Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane (2321 Views)

Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by GistMore1: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Nigerian couple-to-be Yomola and Peter shares their romantic pre-wedding photoshoot in plane.

See more photos ; http://gistmore.com/romantic-pre-wedding-photos-of-man-and-his-fiancee-inside-plane

Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by GistMore1: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2019

Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by Tolexander: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2019
GistMore1:
Nigerian couple-to-be Yomola and Peter shares their romantic pre-wedding photoshoot in plane.

See more photos ; http://gistmore.com/romantic-pre-wedding-photos-of-man-and-his-fiancee-inside-plane
Blogger, where is the plane?

This is a chopper now

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by pharrell8(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2019
I tire oh...
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by pode(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2019
When do we start classified chopper as plan, una no go use una brain for this forum. That is how that lady spell port Harcourt as port Harcort and daugter

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by konkonbilo(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Beautiful

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by drips8(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Nigerian bloggers and misleading headlines

Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by CAPSLOCKED: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:
Blogger, where is the plane?
This is a chopper now
IT'S A TRUCK.
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by decatalyst(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2019
This is beautifully hot.

kiss

Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by Dantedasz(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2019
pode:
When do we start classified chopper as plan, una no go use una brain for this forum. That is how that lady spell port Harcourt as port Harcort and daugter

The mods will soon take it to the front page and headline it as a "plane". grin
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by faithfull18(f): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2019
Seen, is that all
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by Sirnose(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Whether chopper or plane, money must be made
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by OttHin: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2019
pode:

See this one disgracing himself upandan.
But Op u sef mad too, that bbn girl better pass the two of una. One calling chopper plane and the other spelling plane as plan.
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2019
faithfull18:
Seen, is that all

I tire oo angry

I don't know if we should fry cow milk.

OP, Thanks for the info. I read this news aloud and a chopper crash landed on our building.

As I am talking to you now, I'm homeless. Thank you for changing my life angry
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by asgard01(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I tire oo angry

I don't know if we should fry cow milk.

OP, Thanks for the info. I read this news aloud and a chopper crash landed on our building.

As I am talking to you now, I'm homeless. Thank you for changing my life angry
I jes tire
Re: Romantic Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Fiancee Inside Plane by nicepoker101(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Where is the plane. grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah / I'm In Love With My Brother's Side Chick / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.