Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) (39555 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rest in peace. May God forgive you
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Su-su
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Mykel51(m): 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
victorian:

My dear I have o

But I realised what I went through made me stronger inward for any eventualities and my story also make my friends and strangers who come close to me, feeling depressed before to start feel optimistic and alive again.

My story has given hope to alot of people I come across with.

People see me and see God's work in my life. Both Muslim's and Christians.

I can't turn back the hands of time of having my family back but I definitely know what will protect and new family I will have from any form of spiritual or health attack.
My neighbours and friends always feel happy seeing me , they call me blessed because God is working in my life , they can see it and always want me around when I'm less busy.

Jesus exists, God exists, Holy Spirit exists, and they've been my rock since I lost my family. And thank God for the good friends I have. God will keep blessing for them for making me happy as well. Amen.

I love you Jesus!!! grin

GLORY TO JESUS...AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
kingy1:
Only people that live for themselves and themselves alone commit suicide. And that is called selfishness and cowardice.

The best decision he could have made is staying alive and surviving big for his dead family. That is the only thing that will put smile in the graves of the family.

There was a reason he was the only one alive among the family. Now he has failed the test.

His family will surely regret birthing a son with the heart of an ekuke dog rather than a lion.
Nah! It is actually the opposite. He couldnt continue living for himself, that was why he decided to join his family.
Meanwhile, do you know the courage it takes to kill oneself? Suiciders are not cowards.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ugofulfilled(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
You words lack humanity. May you never be in his shoes.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by tophumble(m): 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
He would av realized now that suicide is not the solution

The pains and agony that he will pass through in eternity can't be compared to the temporary setbacks he is facing here on earth
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Angelacruz: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rip broh...pls talk to someone when u are depressed.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
victorian:

If he had loved himself first. People will get to love him Whenever they see him.

Nobody likes coming around anyone who complains ,looks sad and frown.

Nobody.

Love yourself and the love will radiate around u. Then protect the inner love you feel against predators and joy suckers Cause dem full everywhere o.

May God help us all., amen
yeah, it's the love of self that created the loveless conditions that the world finds its self today, especially this country, were a single office holder will so much love himself above the remaining 200 million people n boldly steal billions, meant to ease the life of the Masses.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by sylve11: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
@ op, this so so heart touching.... sad cool
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by dust144(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
All those who are his contacts should be blame.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:
cry cry
If only he got support at the right time.
Someone standing or sitting right next to you might be hurting but you won't even know until it got the highest part of them and soon enough, most have been unable to survive this very tide of life and they feel this unworthiness to be around anymore. So they just see living as nothing and they walk over the edge into the other realm where they won't even achieve the reason why they left this realm.

I feel you bro.
So sad you took the wrong decision unstopped.
People might be in a hurry to condemn you but I won't because I feel you. I repeat, I feel what you decided but it's just a wrong idea.
People cry, not because they are weak but because they have been trying to be strong for too long.

I thank GOD for my life.

Praying no one else feels this.
It's easier to condemn than understand.

cry cry

Well said. Lots of people go through a lot a pressure in the world. You need God to get through the hurdles of this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by helphelp: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blinkers:

It's an option for some people whether we like it or not. I'm no suggesting that people commit suicide.

Comparing with other people's tougher experience or even, yours won't stand much here. Our threshold level of enduring pain is much different.

Just pray never to be in Emmanuel's shoes. It's not a situation you would wish your worst enemy.

Trust me, I know too much from a very tender age a lot about death and dying, I've being a weirdo since a kid. My only interest growing up was understanding why people die, what happens after death et al ... Regardless of the circumstance I repeat, suicide isn't an option, I quote again "in my opinion"
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Bobyro: 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wavygist:
Emmanuel, a young orphan in his early 20’s has just committed suicide in his residence at Itaoluwo, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

It was gathered that the deceased carried out the suicide act in his home last night 24th September, where he allegedly slipped into coma after taking a bottle of ‘sniper’ (an insecticide)

His unconscious body was however taken to an hospital in Ita-Oluwo but later transferred to general hospital where he was declared dead.

Emmanuel was said to be a talented visual artist and an orphan who has lost both his parents and siblings. He has reportedly being battling with depression for a long time before he committed suicide.

His last WhatsApp statuses are ;

“I can’t wait Anymore”

“Head is gonna explode”

“Goodnight word”

“I have decided to see my sweet mum”

“Dad is gone”

“Mummy is gone”

“Tobi is gone”

“Rebecca is gone”

Some minutes before the act Emmanuel reportedly send voice notes to his closest friend appreciating all his efforts on him and and also told him to help him pray for forgiveness when he gets to church because he’s about to kill himself

Listen to the touching voice notes below;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/25/depressed-orphan-committed-suicide-with-sniper-in-ikorodu-photos-video/

This is so sad, a man once filled with prospects taking his own life when he knows how the reality of life is, if you speak nobody will help,if you complain people will say you complain,... Only him knows what he went through, I'll never blame some people sometimes. Believe me sometimes you try your best to help yourself but help doesn't come. Nigeria has a lot to do. cry cry depression is real, the way of the world is all talk no do.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
bigiyaro:
yeah, it's the love of self that created the loveless conditions that the world finds its self today, especially this country, were a single office holder will so much love himself above the remaining 200 million people n boldly steal billions, meant to ease the life of the Masses.

What you described up there is not love.
That's obsession to amass as much wealth as he or she can.
That's greed.

Love yourself means u appreciate yourself and see value in your self.

If you don't appreciate yourself nobody will. Because no one owes u an iota of love or care. It's what you give out, that's what u receive.

If you are always frowning or having a scowl on your face, I won't even come close, I will jejely walk away. Because I don't need a sad or angry vibe around me, likewise lots of people will walk away from you.

So no need saying it, as if we owe you to love you, we don't owe anyone love. Because our different lives is not perfect.

Because I love myself, I check inwards, what will make me happy? And what will make me happy is when I always look good and neat, crack jokes to myself and laugh, and so doing most times, I talk to people, there is a way I deliver my mind to them and it sounds funny. They laugh at me, laugh at the way I talk and feel free with myself and with anyone who comes close to me.

Constant being around me, will. Make you have some laughs in your life. And u will just wonder, what kind of babe am I? I called a manager of an artist some time ago. I noticed he sounds dull and I asked what's wrong? He said he's so tired, mehn very tired. I said eeyah sorry, how about your boss? He replied he's not around. I said OK? U know what lemme gist you of what happened to me yesterday, it was so funny. He replied, ehn? What happened? And I gisted him of a funny thing that happened to me in ajah. He just burst into laughter, we were both laughing on phone.

He was like, you are one hell of a lady. We both laughed again . He sounded better as we round up my gist. That's it. I cannot call u and you are sounding dull and tired lol. Especially if we've formed a rapport before. No! I won't leave you like that. And if it seems u have nothing doing for that moment than to speak with me for some minutes, then You must smile or laugh before I hang up. That's if your voice is welcoming o. cheesy

But if u sound busy? I will be fast And crisp with my main message and that's it .

So what you give is what you get.

If you are loved by people its a privilege, is not your birth right.

If you are not loved and appreciated by people around u? Then look inwards and Be good to yourself first. When u are good to yourself, u Endear people to you unknowingly.

An adage says respect is reciprocal. Likewise love and appreciation too.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
So so sad
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Joan222: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
This gave me tears�� May his soul RIP
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by bestman09(m): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
So sad but suicide is not the best option. cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Shittabay4nija(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oh what a pity
Is this also Buhari’s fault ?!
I must tell you it’s our collective fault .
We need to learn from this action of this young man .
Life is becoming not meaningful again in our country. This is basically because we have stop loving and caring for ourselves .
Please be kind to someone today but sending a love and care message to some one that you know is going through some though situations today .
I pray God should forgive the ignorance of this boy .
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by dochenaj: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
If he knew enough of the word of God as a Christian he would have known there is no effective repentance in the grave and no amount of prayer could turn the hands of his last actions on earth.

"You err not knowing the scriptures nor the power of God in them"
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
bigiyaro:
yes o
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
uuzba:

It is this social media that is causing it.
People want others to see them doing nonsense.
Ok if there was no WhatsApp/internet, where would this boy have written all this?
Shey he will look for somebody to tell, and the person would have been there to physically stop him from suiciding himself
Bros see your palmi reasoning.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by chukwui(m): 4:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Mykel51:
You passed through a lot bro...but suicide was not the best option... JESUS loves you ... It's a pity our youths resort to suicide when they should to prayers

You're not in the right position to tell him where or where not to go after death. Just pray for his soul. We have all have failed in one way or the other.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by SultanYoung: 6:27am On Sep 26, 2019
topshotnista:
I'm sorry for hurting you sir

am sorry for dishing you too, please learm to conduct your self in any where you find your self be it a faceless forum like this,i wish you success. dc
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by athorello(m): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2019
I'm shivering here and some nonsense and ingrates are typing dust. God gave mercy on y'all.

Some people are not supposed to be left alone for a minute say less of living alone.

One main reason I let a friend lived with me until we grew bigger.

I hope his soul find repose on the other side.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

What you described up there is not love.
That's obsession to amass as much wealth as he or she can.
That's greed.

Love yourself means u appreciate yourself and see value in your self.

If you don't appreciate yourself nobody will. Because no one owes u an iota of love or care. It's what you give out, that's what u receive.

If you are always frowning or having a scowl on your face, I won't even come close, I will jejely walk away. Because I don't need a sad or angry vibe around me, likewise lots of people will walk away from you.

So no need saying it, as if we owe you to love you, we don't owe anyone love. Because our different lives is not perfect.

Because I love myself, I check inwards, what will make me happy? And what will make me happy is when I always look good and neat, crack jokes to myself and laugh, and so doing most times, I talk to people, there is a way I deliver my mind to them and it sounds funny. They laugh at me, laugh at the way I talk and feel free with myself and with anyone who comes close to me.

Constant being around me, will. Make you have some laughs in your life. And u will just wonder, what kind of babe am I? I called a manager of an artist some time ago. I noticed he sounds dull and I asked what's wrong? He said he's so tired, mehn very tired. I said eeyah sorry, how about your boss? He replied he's not around. I said OK? U know what lemme gist you of what happened to me yesterday, it was so funny. He replied, ehn? What happened? And I gisted him of a funny thing that happened to me in ajah. He just burst into laughter, we were both laughing on phone.

He was like, you are one hell of a lady. We both laughed again . He sounded better as we round up my gist. That's it. I cannot call u and you are sounding dull and tired lol. Especially if we've formed a rapport before. No! I won't leave you like that. And if it seems u have nothing doing for that moment than to speak with me for some minutes, then You must smile or laugh before I hang up. That's if your voice is welcoming o. cheesy

But if u sound busy? I will be fast And crisp with my main message and that's it .

So what you give is what you get.

If you are loved by people its a privilege, is not your birth right.

If you are not loved and appreciated by people around u? Then look inwards and Be good to yourself first. When u are good to yourself, u Endear people to you unknowingly.

An adage says respect is reciprocal. Likewise love and appreciation too.
disguise it anyway u, humans gat no love, just enough self centeredness, selfishness n obsession with one's self. does the world look like anybody is giving out any Love? its just like u said, respect is reciprocal, nobody is giving out any love cos nobody got it.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
RIP Young man. May God forgive u all ur sins and grant u eternal rest. Depression is real!
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
bigiyaro:
disguise it anyway u, humans gat no love, just enough self centeredness, selfishness n obsession with one's self. does the world look like anybody is giving out any Love? its just like u said, respect is reciprocal, nobody is giving out any love cos nobody got it.

I'm not disguising anything

I have friends who loves me, more than family..

In fact they've become family to me

My friends show me love and I reciprocate back.

I have enough love and I'm not selfish to share amongst my friends.

Not everyone is like you.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

I'm not disguising anything

I have friends who loves me, more than family..

In fact they've become family to me

My friends show me love and I reciprocate back.

I have enough love and I'm not selfish to share amongst my friends.

Not everyone is like you.
take it easy, why r u saying not every one is like me? u don't even know me, anyway, ur friends show u love n u show them back. why don't try loving someone that has noting to give back, because that is the real love. for now u r just in a "scratch my back i scratch ur back" situation. take care.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by victorian(f): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
bigiyaro:
take it easy, why r u saying not every one is like me? u don't even know me, anyway, ur friends show u love n u show them back. why don't try loving someone that has noting to give back, because that is the real love. for now u r just in a "scratch my back i scratch ur back" situation. take care.

I'm taking it easy.

You are the one being judgemental here, saying no one has love to give any one, which is complete fallacy from your own perspective.
Maybe you don't really read and understand what I have been saying since yesterday and u just feel like arguing aimlessly.
undecided
Anyways when u have free time, read again what Ive posted up there.

It simple to read and understand.

But note : before people become friends, they were total strangers to one another. Before I had the friends I have, we were strangers to each other. Our attitude towards ourselves makes us to like, then love each one of ourselves.
We didn't just wake up one day and start loving each other.

And what does that tell you? Think!

Simple English, it means we were strangers from different backgrounds, ethnicity, culture, religion etc before we came together as friends, then as one family.

If as a stranger you are warm to me, I will be warm to you. If you are snobbish to me, I will snob you too. If you are hostile I walk away. I don't owe you or anyone love. You show me care, I show you more. You are friendly? I behave warm and all smiles. That's me. You don't get what u don't give out.

Next time read and understand you hear?

Don't just jump to the keyboard and start typing those myopic thoughts of yours. That's all.

Have a lovely evening.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
suicide is not the option
see tips to make your life better https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-make-your-life-better/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) / Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos / Photos Of The Men Who Killed An Uber Driver In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.