Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) (39558 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
We truly live in a jungle of a world, where Lions devours Buffalo's for meal.The world denied him, his government denied him, the church that was supposed to give him spiritual guide also denied him.

Let any suicide Contemplator know that, there is no solution, in suicide but grive.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Not easy for everyone... Attimes some prefer the easy way out, after all in the end nobody leaves the world alive... We would definitely all exit one day... How we choose to leave depends on several factors but in the end we all leave... May God rest his soul

3 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by amazon14: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
One less coward to share this country with..
Good riddance..

You are an idiot with this your comment.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
Please don't say that. Only God knows what that young man passed through. I remember how I felt when I lost my dad then imagine I lost all my family members too God forbid?
Please respect the dead. I only pity him.

7 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by jarawa: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Poor vision....
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by GindoX(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmm, all these suicide suicide.. only God's know there might be something more to it..
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Kewe1975(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
u just made me so sad with ur line of reasoning...this person was depressed for God's sake.an orphan for that matter.u are d kinds DAT make people hate to help each other, so sad�

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Brooke60(f): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Status brought tears to my eye. I know how it feels to lose ONE not to talk of the whole family!

Rest on Bro. It's understandable. You wish you were stronger.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by johnrash(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
cry rip
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wavygist:
Emmanuel, a young orphan in his early 20’s has just committed suicide in his residence at Itaoluwo, Ikorodu, Lagos State.

It was gathered that the deceased carried out the suicide act in his home last night 24th September, where he allegedly slipped into coma after taking a bottle of ‘sniper’ (an insecticide)

His unconscious body was however taken to an hospital in Ita-Oluwo but later transferred to general hospital where he was declared dead.

Emmanuel was said to be a talented visual artist and an orphan who has lost both his parents and siblings. He has reportedly being battling with depression for a long time before he committed suicide.

His last WhatsApp statuses are ;

“I can’t wait Anymore”

“Head is gonna explode”

“Goodnight word”

“I have decided to see my sweet mum”

“Dad is gone”

“Mummy is gone”

“Tobi is gone”

“Rebecca is gone”

Some minutes before the act Emmanuel reportedly send voice notes to his closest friend appreciating all his efforts on him and and also told him to help him pray for forgiveness when he gets to church because he’s about to kill himself

Listen to the touching voice notes below;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/25/depressed-orphan-committed-suicide-with-sniper-in-ikorodu-photos-video/

by the time Buhari go finish our population go do. reduce gan
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Maryclaire1:
The rate at which Nigerians take their life is becoming alarming embarassed
It is this social media that is causing it.
People want others to see them doing nonsense.
Ok if there was no WhatsApp/internet, where would this boy have written all this?
Shey he will look for somebody to tell, and the person would have been there to physically stop him from suiciding himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by flowx(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

friend, how're you...?

No remorse at all!

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Sirbeejay1: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Village people don finish dis family. cry
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ednut1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why not sell kidney for 5m. Enjoy life and then drink sniper later undecided

6 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kunmiiii: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
That young lad must have felt so alone in the world without any emotional support system and affection from loved ones, you can't even begin to imagine the psychological torture he must have been enduring all these years, don't call anyone a coward until you walk a mile in their shoes.

11 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Dpaul: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
the worst thing that can happen to someone is to die before his or her change. And the best way to encourage oneself is to know that there someone somewhere that u are better than.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by meetmeonline: 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Listen everyone, before you ever contemplated such, just go down to the general hospital and see how people are begging God for the life you want to waste. Go and see where pastors are praying for sick members and core muslims are begging him to come over and pray for their own. If Steve Jobs had the chance to get into this boy's shoes to paint walls in Africa and never to return to America, he'll go for thanksgiving!

4 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sniper has killed more people than boko haram
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Dpaul: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
The worst thing that can happen to someone is to die before his or her change comes . And the best way to encourage oneself is to know that there someone somewhere that u are better than.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Dpaul: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
The worst thing that can happen to someone is to die before his or her change comes. And the best way to encourage oneself is to know that there someone somewhere that u are better than.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..
It's official!!!!! Nairaland is an upgrade of 2go....kids everywhere with free data from airtel, dragging space with elders. gone are the days of cyber cafe where we buy time to post meaningful posts/comments.......sad day for the true Veterans of this great Forum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Hausaman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
uuzba:

It is this social media that is causing it.
People want others to see them doing nonsense.
Ok if there was no WhatsApp/internet, where would this boy have written all this?
Shey he will look for somebody to tell, and the person would have been there to physically stop him from suiciding himself

You made a point, the love for wealth has clogged our critical thinking mode. Imagine those Millions used to buy private jets by the church would have saved this poor fellow. The true message of Jesus son of Mary, was Love for one another not love of materialism , today churches preachers of materialism.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jubril is not helping matters, good for him
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
And human beings are still supporting this evil administration

Zombies are still chanting sai barber

Poverty everywhere

Depression everywhere

Hunger everywhere

Buhari is evil personified... God punish all those who brought this affliction on the nation

So why not do like the deceased?
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=flowx post=82550932]
[s]
friend, how're you...?

No remorse at all![[/s]/quote]
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Puregold3:
but people have passed through conditions far worse than his...
RIP

Have you?

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by saajus: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
You know nothing about mental issues.

FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sleep well Emma
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by olaryemmy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
You are a Fool. Ode oshi
FamousMonk:
Good riddance..

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Etizz: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
I was at Lagos to deliver a new ship of our company to port Harcourt.... I stayed at least 3weeks around the apapa wharf axis,and I realise why you should never commit suicide no matter what,...there within d period I stayed are some orphan and homeless guys who sleep in between blocks....I mean blocks,when it rain,they go under bridge opposite the blocks,and seek shelter,they go on errand and do some casual assistant to any vessel DAT dock there,hoping for a better tomorrow, funny enough they are happy, so I wonder why on earth would this young man on this topic kill himself wen he even have a hand work and a place to stay,he let's negativity takes 90℅ percent of his heart....people have face more worse Dan his but he is so weak to overcome.....guys no matter your situation,try to be positive at all times,I have gone through worse and I know how it feels....thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

So why not do like the deceased?

Only shall I behold and see the reward of the wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo) / Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.