Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) (39554 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
joinnow:

Are you for real
yes he is for real, every member of his family died, God kept him alive he should be grateful to God and pray that he fulfill the reason why God kept him. He just died with so many people's solution.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by crixtech: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Suicide Is Not The Answer..... SUCCESS LIES JUST 3 FEET AWAY!

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by meetmeonline: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
ednut1:
Why not sell kidney for 5m. Enjoy life and then drink sniper later undecided
'
'
Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise, YOU HAVE A POINT!

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Joystark(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
This sent chills down my spine. cry

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Donwyz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
One less coward to share this country with..
Good riddance..
just pray depression doesn't get to you, just pray.... I pity you

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mykel51:
You passed through a lot bro...but suicide was not the best option... JESUS loves you ... It's a pity our youths resort to suicide when they should to prayers
Where was fictitious Jesus when he was suffering the depression?
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by OtemAtum: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by IamCharles123: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
uuzba:

It is this social media that is causing it.
People want others to see them doing nonsense.
Ok if there was no WhatsApp/internet, where would this boy have written all this?
Shey he will look for somebody to tell, and the person would have been there to physically stop him from suiciding himself
The guy lost his whole family member, that's enough to cause depression.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
ednut1:
You think your trolling abi? I really pity your life, if you've got nothing to say just STFU

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by odedele: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
As a matured orphan u should know better...some orphan don't even no their patents or siblings.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
This sniper of a thing has done countless harm. I see no good in it. Nafdac are doing nothing to enforce it's ban. Those involved in manufacturing and marketing it should all be prosecuted
Is it cutting of the head that's the solution to headache? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by IamCharles123: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Willie2015:

Joseph was sold into slavery at age 17....
Became a ruler at age 30.....
Moses left Egypt into the wilderness around age 40....
Came back to led Gods people out of Egypt by age 80...
David was an adolescent when he was commissioned as king....
and yet live from one cave to another cave till he became king at 30....
Abraham waited for 25 years to get a son..
Life often follows a sequence of promise, excitement, waiting, doubtful,testing, refining, reinforcement and eventual fulfillment
Instant gratification and impatience have become hallmarks of our society.
Oga don't come n be telling us bible story, this is real life.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by MedicH: 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Sniper has killed more people than boko haram
You don't know anything.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Justicealh3(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
#He know sae Nigeria will not pay Him.... Sorry Man.

But where is Die body
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by MedicH: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
igwefivestar:
yes he is for real, every member of his family died, God kept him alive he should be grateful to God and pray that he fulfill the reason why God kept him. He just died with so many people's solution.

Atleast God would have helped keep his brain chemistry intact if God is even interested in his case. He has passed through a lot of trauma which culminated into post traumatic stress disorder then altered his brain chemistry making his CNS produce little serotonin ( the feel good hormone) and he drifts into a major depressive disorder of which one of the symptoms is suicidal tendencies. Have you walked into a psychiatric ward before and see someone with MDD trying to use his bedsheets to commit suicide.

The tendencies is just the same way your body becomes hot when you have malaria you have no control over it at all until you take drugs. See I'm tired if educating black monkeys. Our mumu too much.

RIP to the dead. All u needed was a suicide help line and help will com but there's no such in this hell. I hope you find your sweet mum and find grace.

4 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

Either you are a coward or things aren't the way you portray them to be.

Things aren't the way I portray them to be when people are committing suicide on a daily...

Its well... Even in zombie land
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by kelvindj98: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
majamajic:
always listen to your friends , even if u don't have money . give them hope with words of encouragements
Good suggestion. I also think it is time to have a suicide hotline in Nigeria. You'll be surprised that just a compassionate ear can avert a suicide attempt.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by GavelSlam: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Things aren't the way I portray them to be when people are committing suicide on a daily...

Its well... Even in zombie land
Is it today people started committing suicide?

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

Is it today people started committing suicide?

Then why the they promise change

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
This country is a cold cold helpless place. Let's say the truth cry Nobody go help you. Rest in peace
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by crafteck(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
MistadeRegal:
cry cry
If only he got support at the right time.
Someone standing or sitting right next to you might be hurting but you won't even know until it got the highest part of them and soon enough, most have been unable to survive this very tide of life and they feel this unworthiness to be around anymore. So they just see living as nothing and they walk over the edge into the other realm where they won't even achieve the reason why they left this realm.

I feel you bro.
So sad you took the wrong decision unstopped.
People might be in a hurry to condemn you but I won't because I feel you. I repeat, I feel what you decided but it's just a wrong idea.
People cry, not because they are weak but because they have been trying to be strong for too long.

I thank GOD for my life.

Praying no one else feels this.
It's easier to condemn than understand.

cry cry

What support, he's being through hell and back
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by helphelp: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Listening to that audio sent chills through my veins ...

Depression is real people, seek help. Talk to people, avoid being alone, cos thats when the thought of suicide is loudest

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by koning: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
ednut1:

Your head dey there. Best comment. I guess he never thought of it and noboby mentioned it to him. It was poverty that killed him. If he had even 1m in his account, he would not drink Sniper.

The root of all these depression in Nigeria is lack of money.

1 Like

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
I want start to dey sell sniper now...it seems demand for it is high now.I will even do home delivery
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by humanonearth(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
really sad
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by madgoat(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by bbjayone(f): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its pple like u that ur friends finds it very difficult to talk to and ends up committing suicide because u mock dem rather dan encouraging dem.

FamousMonk:
One less coward to share this country with..
Good riddance..

2 Likes

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Puregold3(f): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Have you?
Not at all.
All I'm saying is, they're people out there that have seen worse..
Depression is could be much at time but suicide z never the remedy..
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by SultanYoung: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
topshotnista:
Animate your business and blow

Check my signature
your stupidity has no bound, instead of condolence you are here advertising your wack bussiness .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Only people that live for themselves and themselves alone commit suicide. And that is called selfishness and cowardice.

The best decision he could have made is staying alive and surviving big for his dead family. That is the only thing that will put smile in the graves of the family.

There was a reason he was the only one alive among the family. Now he has failed the test.

His family will surely regret birthing a son with the heart of an ekuke dog rather than a lion.
Re: Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
What I see here is enemies at work, they have decided to wipe out that family and they have succeeded. God save us from enemies a.k.a village people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Adenubi Steals UK Woman's Identity To Live On Social Security (Pics) / Lagbus Driver Flogged Mercilessly By Soldier For Danfo Driver's Offence In Lagos / Masked Gunmen Murder Globacom Staff In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.