Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,711 members, 7,862,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Man Sues Ex For Destroying His Properties After He Quit The Relationship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Ex For Destroying His Properties After He Quit The Relationship (345 Views)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Olubunmi Kama: My Husband’s Siblings Seized Our Properties After His Death / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Ex For Destroying His Properties After He Quit The Relationship by Luscious111: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2019
A lady Identified as Rita 33, has been arraigned to Maitama high court on September 19th for destroying her ex-boyfriend’s house hold appliances in a disagreement between them. Eze 35, told the court how Rita began to smash everything in his house in Gwarimpa when fight broke out between the two after he got tired of the relationship and called it off.

Eze said that Rita moved into his house and started living with him just about a month after they met, she live with him for up to 3 year and he discovered that Rita was a troublesome person. According to him, Rita constituted nuisance in the compound and was known for her troubles.

“I have suffered in the hands of this woman since she manipulated me to let her move into my house, since then I have taken up the responsibility to be provide for her, since she lost her job 2 years ago she has never made any effort to get another one, she will bring a family member to come live in the house for months without consulting me first. I never mentioned marrying her but she had tried to drag me to go meet her people and pay her bride price”. Eze said...Read more

Re: Man Sues Ex For Destroying His Properties After He Quit The Relationship by Ndukings92(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2019
she is really troublesome, I don't want to hear words like Women are troublesome or Fear women here

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Diesel Engine Generator Problems Here For Solution / Atouch Children Educational Wi-fi & Bluetooth Tablet - 1 GB RAM + 8 GB / Show Love To Your Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.