Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Frequent Do You Masturbate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Frequent Do You Masturbate? (718 Views)

How Do You Handle Frequent Sexual Urge / How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Frequent Do You Masturbate? by NaijaTushboy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Share your sexexperience.
Re: How Frequent Do You Masturbate? by AlphaDavid: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Once a day, often at night!
Re: How Frequent Do You Masturbate? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Re: How Frequent Do You Masturbate? by MedicH: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
I don't. I just play with my tool but not hard enough to the point of nutting.

Masturbation is not wrong. It has no proven adverse effect and is one way to prevent prostrate cancer that's when you can't be having sex like food.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death Because He Wouldn't Help Tidy Her Up / Singles Hangout In LAGOS / Must Watch! How Corona Virus Is Killing Football !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.