Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers (35451 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
God will be the judge.
Read my signature
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Maghan37: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Ohh boy this couple wowo die, my eyes dey bleed oooo but my oga upload ur own make we see if u fine pass them. undecided but
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by TaiKuun(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gforce2019:
Do you say two liars? They are charge and bail lawyers... Posing with wigs and gowns
Most of this lawyers are porous upstairs...If you call them to defend your case, because of their unintelligent status, they will lose the case....
Most of the lawyer only do affidavit and police extract.... I hate them with passion...

They are never sincere and they are rogue

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Apt!!

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by iPhoneRepairer: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Congrats. I hope they don't argue everyday unnecessary. I rest my case.

Now out!
iPhone Repair Training Course: How To Generate Steady Income Repairing iPhones.
Click here for access
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Onyi22(f): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
I claim it
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by TundeCole(m): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=OladimejiRufai post=82555915]'When two lawyers LIERS meet, who will judge who?' says the headline.

Fixed! grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Asowebdesign: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Smh... And someone created a post about it
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Starz825(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
ValCon888:
I hope they don't use argument to destroy their home. One thing is sure; one of their kids will be a lawyer.
If not all
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
MartinsD12:

Don't mind the olodo op

Can an engineer or doctor become a judge? Before one can become a judge that person must be a lawyer. So in any case, they could both become judges at some point in their career as lawyers. I think that's the point the op is making so you calling the op an olodo makes you one as well
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by candyguyofficia(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Gforce2019 post=82565681][i][s]Do you say two liars? They are charge and bail lawyers... Posing with wigs and gowns
Most of this lawyers are porous upstairs...If you call them to defend your case, because of their unintelligent status, they will lose the case....
Most of the lawyer only do affidavit and police extract.... I hate them with passion...

They are never sincere and they are rogue[/s][/quo[/i]te]
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
'When two lawyers meet, who will judge who?' says the headline.

But I thought Lawyers don't give judgments. Only Judges do.

So now tell me OP. Are they lawyers or judges cos you are confusing me here angry
judges are appointed from among lawyers so, they're also lawyers but assigned a role of an umpire.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Let us learn to live in the moment. Are they judges or lawyers this moment?
DIKEnaWAR:

Did judges fall from heaven? For you to be a judge, you must first be a lawyer. Yes, judges are lawyers.

OP is right.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Royalfurnitures: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is legally cute

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by grandstar(m): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
'When two lawyers meet, who will judge who?' says the headline.

But I thought Lawyers don't give judgments. Only Judges do.

So now tell me OP. Are they lawyers or judges cos you are confusing me here angry

Oga, this is just a simple thread and not JAMB exam. It is simply for leisure.

Or is there more to your tantrum? You must be a lawyer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by hightempo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
This combination is cute.....
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by folake4u(f): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gforce2019:
Do you say two liars? They are charge and bail lawyers... Posing with wigs and gowns

So much hatred. Pele o jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by mercyviv(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who placed a curse on that profession that all practitioners must be ugly! Happy married life to them though. God bless your home. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by wealth2al(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na wa

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by TheAk(m): 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Ohh boy this couple wowo die, my eyes dey bleed oooo undecided
I SWEAR!to make matters worse my phone had a speck of dust where the lady's teeth was in the first picture that gave her one bad open teeth! grin grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by OfficialSam(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

Did judges fall from heaven? For you to be a judge, you must first be a lawyer. Yes, judges are lawyers.

OP is right.

Don't mind the slow poke.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by OfficialSam(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gforce2019:

Obviously, you hate them because you are not schooled enough or it's just mere envy. All professions have their quacks. Hence, Law is not an exception. Lawyers are witty and intelligent. They are feared and respected to the core. Law is a noble profession; take it or leave it.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by OfficialSam(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
obie3rixe:
Let us learn to live in the moment. Are they judges or lawyers this moment?

A judge is a lawyer- He or she is addressed as Justice.

A solicitor is a lawyer- He or she is addressed as Barrister.

Even your incompetent CJN, Justice Tanko, SAN is a lawyer.

In fact, all the people that read law and were called to bar are lawyers.

I hope you now understand?

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Enemyofpeace: 2:49am On Sep 26, 2019
That girl looks like a babe that cannot be faithful to her husband

Make nobody mention me o, because I no dey house to reply you
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by 9jaRealist: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Gforce2019:

grin grin grin

Seems like somebody was rejected by the Law Faculty...
>
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Yes I do, but a lawyer is not a judge until he becomes one abi?
So lets live in the present.
OfficialSam:

A judge is a lawyer- He or she is addressed as Justice.

A solicitor is a lawyer- He or she is addressed as Barrister.

Even your incompetent CJN, Justice Tanko, SAN is a lawyer.

In fact, all the people that read law and were called to bar are lawyers.

I hope you now understand?
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MartinsD12(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

Can an engineer or doctor become a judge? Before one can become a judge that person must be a lawyer. So in any case, they could both become judges at some point in their career as lawyers. I think that's the point the op is making so you calling the op an olodo makes you one as well
You are a compound fool not all lawyers will become judges, not all lawyers will become SAN senior advocate of Nigeria, not all lawyers are practicing law olodo get that into your skull, kids on Nairaland know nothing but to expose their stupidity and ignorance, we have charge and bail lawyers do you know that, you can't come out and give yourself the title of a judge just because you are a lawyer it's like apprenticeship claiming to be Oga, big fool. grin
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2019
MartinsD12:

You are a compound fool not all lawyers will become judges, not all lawyers will become SAN senior advocate of Nigeria, not all lawyers are practicing law olodo get that into your skull, kids on Nairaland know nothing but to expose their stupidity and ignorance, we have charge and bail lawyers do you know that, you can't come out and give yourself the title of a judge just because you are a lawyer it's like apprenticeship claiming to be Oga, big fool. grin

You are calling me a fool when you don't even know how to read and understand simple English. And yet some people will be out there thinking they gave birth to a reasonable child not knowing they forgot to give him a brain in his head.
Re: Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers by MartinsD12(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

You are calling me a fool when you don't even know how to read and understand simple English. And yet some people will be out there thinking they gave birth to a reasonable child not knowing they forgot to give him a brain in his head.
Do you mention me again you are reasonable enough, don't quote me OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.