Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (68654 Views)

Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / RE: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by chinedumoooo: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is completely trash and unacceptable.
How can someone sitting down when the question was asked and eventually seeing the person standing up to answer the question.
Some misguided elements are busy wasting their valuable time trying to edit videos in order to label the uncommon president of this great nation incompetent.
He has occupy that competitive sit in aso rock till 2023 no body can dethrone him except the Almighty God.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Wikerised(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere
grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dwizeone:

Let’s look at it differently, we are having a discussion as panelists with a moderator, and a question is thrown at you, would you start by your excellencies like Buhari did, will you read a full prepared note or show your knowledge about what was asked. Not being sentimental, this shows a lot to us, have you seen Buhari address issues and you can confidently beat your chest about the rightness and intellect of his answers. This can’t be the best we have to offer as a country. The reason we now support mediocrity is because we are seeing what is wrong as a norm.

For your information I saw this video since morning on twitter and it was posted by Tolu though he has deleted it. This is embarrassing to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvvb1MQTSQ

All the participants started with the same greetings, your exelency and so on.

Go to 42 point mark, Modi of India started with the same greetings and the woman before him and the one before her.

Trying to pick at the president with ignorant rubbish that points to the fact that you people either did not watch the video or you are just regurgitating what other people are saying like follow follow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
That moment you prepare to write leaked exam with already solved answers only to realize that the question were changed few minutes to the exam and you still supplied the wrong answers you smuggled inside hall.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by CrestMan: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fvvb1MQTSQ

All the participants started with the same greetings, your exelency and so on.

Go to 42 point mark, Modi of India started with the same greetings and the woman before him and the one before her.

Trying to pick at the president with ignorant rubbish that points to the fact that you people either did not watch the video or you are just regurgitating what other people are saying like follow follow.
[/s]

The picture below speaks volume undecided

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Gbengar07: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
I blame nigerians inclusing i myself ,it is in nigeria that will elect an iliterate president and expect him to act lke obama. Nigeria was a country ,our parents were the cause of this ,we also kept quiet ,y must we suffer a smile .our presido cant even understand a question talkless of answering it.i believe this presido is a robot he is being controled. If we want change in this country ,we shouldnt blame the government ,to me that is just a backward mentality instead we should blame ourselves.we are the government, we should stand up for what we want and get it .we are being stupid and a coward ,who just hide behind our keyboard and talk sense but am sorry it doesnt walk like dat.nobody will hear your voice behind that keybord of yours .we need a revolution .developed countries have gone through revolution .we dont want to die but nothing to live for those countries that we all wanna run to .some people has sacrificed for that status they are today .they havw given all what they have to make it happen .tomw was not built in a day yk .well since nigeria didnt fight for there independence we dont know what it takes to be a nation .this country is bleeped up .we nigerians are messed up numskull .you dont even no your right not to talk of fighting for it.we shouldnt expect nothing from a government we brided there way in by giving we nigerians token to vote for them such as garri ,small bag of rice ,tee shirt and all sort of nonsense.since we have collected it we shouldnt expect anything .i wonder if those items given to us will last for 4 yrs .what a pity TT he only sane once in nigeria are slowly going into extinction.school examinations are bleeped up. Do you know that 80% of school give cheat during waec and other examination bodies.No jobs everywhere you've got to do the underemployed jobs like that .how do you want to convince the future generation that eduvmcation is the key when an educated individual is poor and an hardend criminal is very wealthy and influencial .smh am tired ,this is madness.the politics has turned to family heritage (saraki and the likes) .Enough of this old men and woman .this are the people that has grandchildren there sons and daughters are even wealthy enough to take care of them just let dem go and sleep .since i was born i had never seen or heard a president from a developed country came to have treatment in nigeria . i want to stand up for what is right but i cant do it alone cause a tree dosent make a forest .what a pity we arent safe armt home and abroad .well the fact is if we stand up or not NIGERIA is our country and it remains that way ever you like go the stain is on you.And they will never count you as one of them even do you attain a citizen status .WHITE remains WHITE and BLACK remains BLACK .It all a pretence let make our nigeria a condusive place for all.let stop being quiet and xjeing silently .there is no place like OUR NIGERIA .#changeisinourhands
Gbenga�
Like if you agree and share if you disagree

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by wunaESQ(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
the video was doctored Crew....oya
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Captaintimex:

Klint d drunk well done.

OK ..AKPOROROO NA U.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
CrestMan:
[s][/s]

The picture below speaks volume undecided

The only volume is your cluelessness since participants sitting next to the president read from their prepared speech sitting on their laps.

Unpatriotic jokers, all they do is make up dumb rubbish about Nigeria to make themselves feel better about their stupidity.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by MedicH: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
xelly:
When Trump said, Don't ever arrange meeting between me and Buhari you think he didn't see something? Who will wish to meet with him again?

What has he to offer that one will be glad to meet with him?
Does he inspire anything?

The man is just shame to the universe.

A big one. What makes me sad is that about 200 million ppl are looking upto him for the way forward.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by RomanGreen: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Amuatulu:
Hian! Wetin photographer no go see for studio.
Nairalanders come and carry ur presido biko!

Wait a minute, is your moniker really what am thinking

dic.k of a sheep ? grin grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by chyeexcel: 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:
The woman mentioned population, but then asked the president to highlight the pathway for our resilient future and he rightfully addressed exactly our pathway to a resilient future.

Why is reading, listening and comprehension so hard for our lazy youths?

smh..I bu ezigbote ewu Gambia
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by chyeexcel: 11:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:
The woman mentioned population, but then asked the president to highlight the pathway for our resilient future and he rightfully addressed exactly our pathway to a resilient future.

Why is reading, listening and comprehension so hard for our lazy youths?

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Gbengar07:
I blame nigerians inclusing i myself ,it is in nigeria that will elect an iliterate president and expect him to act lke obama. Nigeria was a country ,our parents were the cause of this ,we also kept quiet ,y must we suffer a smile .our presido cant even understand a question talkless of answering it.i believe this presido is a robot he is being controled. If we want change in this country ,we shouldnt blame the government ,to me that is just a backward mentality instead we should blame ourselves.we are the government, we should stand up for what we want and get it .we are being stupid and a coward ,who just hide behind our keyboard and talk sense but am sorry it doesnt walk like dat.nobody will hear your voice behind that keybord of yours .we need a revolution .developed countries have gone through revolution .we dont want to die but nothing to live for those countries that we all wanna run to .some people has sacrificed for that status they are today .they havw given all what they have to make it happen .tomw was not built in a day yk .well since nigeria didnt fight for there independence we dont know what it takes to be a nation .this country is bleeped up .we nigerians are messed up numskull .you dont even no your right not to talk of fighting for it.we shouldnt expect nothing from a government we brided there way in by giving we nigerians token to vote for them such as garri ,small bag of rice ,tee shirt and all sort of nonsense.since we have collected it we shouldnt expect anything .i wonder if those items given to us will last for 4 yrs .what a pity TT he only sane once in nigeria are slowly going into extinction.school examinations are bleeped up. Do you know that 80% of school give cheat during waec and other examination bodies.No jobs everywhere you've got to do the underemployed jobs like that .how do you want to convince the future generation that eduvmcation is the key when an educated individual is poor and an hardend criminal is very wealthy and influencial .smh am tired ,this is madness.the politics has turned to family heritage (saraki and the likes) .Enough of this old men and woman .this are the people that has grandchildren there sons and daughters are even wealthy enough to take care of them just let dem go and sleep .since i was born i had never seen or heard a president from a developed country came to have treatment in nigeria . i want to stand up for what is right but i cant do it alone cause a tree dosent make a forest .what a pity we arent safe armt home and abroad .well the fact is if we stand up or not NIGERIA is our country and it remains that way ever you like go the stain is on you.And they will never count you as one of them even do you attain a citizen status .WHITE remains WHITE and BLACK remains BLACK .It all a pretence let make our nigeria a condusive place for all.let stop being quiet and xjeing silently .there is no place like OUR NIGERIA .#changeisinourhands
Gbenga�
Like if you agree and share if you disagree

lol @ Illiterate calling other people illiterate.

Lazy Nigerian youth..

What a sad irony...

grin grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by briggson07(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
He probably thought its the regular copy and paste scenerio...
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
chyeexcel:

Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ZaramT: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
If you are not ashamed of having buhari as your president then ur brain should be examined.

Wait ooo I wonder how many weeks of rehearsal it took for him to perfect his script like that.

Buhari is a failure. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by chyeexcel: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oga key points matters.I mean first impression.Another ewu gambia detected.
midnighter:
LOL OH MY GOODNESS

GOD PLEASE WHAT IS OUR OFFENCE

Modified : This is the full video, he actually answered the question... I think his aides got the wrong end of the stick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA

-"We will take concrete steps to harness climate-innovative ideas by including youth in decision-making processes..."

-"We will mobilise Nigerian youth towards planting 25m trees to enhance Nigeria's carbon sink..."

-"In the energy sector, Nigeria is presently diversifying its energy sources from dependence on gas-powered system to hydro, solar, wind, biomass and nuclear sources..."

-"Our government has introduced climate-smart agricultural practices..."

-"The Lake Chad basin .... has shrunk significantly from its original size due to climate change ... ecological restoration and recharge of the Lake Chad...promote interstate co-operation, strengthen community resilience, as well as addressing the environmental and security crises..."

I dont like him but I cant find anything wrong with what he said...its a perfect answer...

BEFORE YOU MAKE A JUDGEMENT WATCH THE FULL VIDEO..WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ABOVE WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO THE REAL ANSWER WHERE HE MADE HIS POINT....
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by MedicH: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
buhariguy:
but i thought idiotic pigs said buhari cannot even read or understand what is written for him in black and white

What kind of leadership and representation would u expect from this boy when he becomes ur president?

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by DedeNkem: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
The North has destroyed this country!! They are very incompetent, murderous, have 200 years backward mentality and think they were "born to rule"! LOL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by kalvoken(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:

You’re not wrong. I doubt if he knows where he is sometimes. Yet some people feel he’s their savior. It’s so pathetic

You mean the stupid BBQ idiots?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by lomprico(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere

Amen!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
We will take concrete steps to harness climate innovative ideas by including youths in decision-making processes as part of our over-all climate governance architecture. We will mobilize Nigerian youths towards planting 25 million trees to enhance Nigeria’s carbon sink.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/353990-buhari-unfolds-plans-to-reverse-effects-of-climate-change-in-nigeria.html

From the President's speech at the UN Climate Change summit.

Sadly the same youths he was talking about are mostly olodo, ignorant, unintelligent and illiterates, they can not read and comprehend.

The problem is not the president, it's the lazy and olodo Nigerian youths.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Logobenz0: 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nothing Dog no go see for night grin grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Arewa1408: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

You are confused, and blinded by hatred.

I said Buhari is correct, youre ranting about certificate. You need some kind of help

Nope, you need help. Go look at your earlier comments on this issue. Yes i saw where u'd answered that he answered correctly. I am still searching another source.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

You are confused, and blinded by hatred.

I said Buhari is correct, youre ranting about certificate. You need some kind of help

Typical ipob trait and syndrome. Corner him there and watch him come up with another rubbish.

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by UltiMax(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Are you not suprised that people still defend 'daftness' even it is very obvious that the president goofed big time.
Some even say it is doctored.
The question was directly on the future of Nigerian youths and what was his response, climate change. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oh God
cry kiss
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
To an extent, the answer given was right. Whenever you are talking about a sustainable future, there's no way you can do without climate.

It's only unfortunate that his answers were incomplete.
At least he talked of water, talked of energy, talked of many things....which also included employment for millions of Youths

Go and sleep
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NCBMEDIA: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Video: EDO STATE Governor Godwin Obaseki Embassrassed in Newyork By Angry Nigerians

https://www.youtube.com/embed/RO_S1DbqGDY

1 Share

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
All these people castigating him are the senseless ones. Has he not been answering questions before?
Aside that, you should have know the clip played after couldn't be the response(I even knew before someone posted the full video for confirmation), when he isn't INSANE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.