Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (68657 Views)

Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / RE: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ada9ja(f): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good one

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by bamasite(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lord, please, where do I hide my face?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by johnmattew: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
na wao....Nigerian youths are really falling hand?.....that video clearly showed it was doctored.the moment the woman finished her question,the video was doctored with another response to a different question probably by another person.....if u use ur head well,how can one ask another a question live and somebody will be reading book? was buhari given the questions before the interview? if not,how was he able to write such response in a micro second?

the woman asked a question and the video Editor mashed it with another different video of buhari giving speech

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sigh... It will be nice to see what his media team will do with regards to damage control.

Those claiming doctored video should know that will only become plausible if the "real" video showing him correctly answering that question comes to light...

Whatever happens, I sense this sham will likely outlive the "lazy youths" goof.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Smoothwave: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
So, this is the only thing you understand in this... PMB is a genius when been compare with someone like you...
Officialgarri:
To an extent, the answer given was right. Whenever you are talking about a sustainable future, there's no way you can do without climate.

It's only unfortunate that his answers were incomplete.
At least he talked of water, talked of energy, talked of many things....which also included employment for millions of Youths
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Ttipsy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
nonsense
I just wasted my data watching Buhari spilling trashhhh
as if I knew
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NnamdiN: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sukueponmalu:
I am a die hard Buhari supporter, and I will queue a million times inside rain inside sun to vote for him. But Baba too Mumu abeg grin
at least you're honest about it. Not the ones that never see anything wrong with him
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
When we opposed his reelection based on his worsening mental capacity and dementia, they said we're wailers.
But, thank God for vindicating us.
Unfortunately Buharí is denting all of us at the most important gathering of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by obi4eze(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
angry

This isnt Buhari because even the Late Muhammadu Buhari won't make this mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Tendency86(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:
The woman mentioned population, but then asked the president to highlight the pathway for our resilient future and he rightfully addressed exactly our pathway to a resilient future.

Why is reading, listening and comprehension so hard for our lazy youths?

smh..

This comment just got me more angry than PMB's presentation.
This is another APC luna I suppose.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by PDJT: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
MobilityExpress:
No wonder Buhari dodged the presidential debates. Sowore, Durotoye, Ezekwensili and Moghalu for finish am with intellect grin. OMG, the people that re-packaged this man for us to vote should be jailed for scamming Nigeria.

-Barack Obama’s ex campaign chief did the job for a few stolen million. wink

-Find your way or waste your life expecting something good to come out from the Zoo.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Otunbastevo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anytime I see this Bubu of a man, I will start throwing up Immidiately. The man is d worst thing that can happen to any country.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Situation001(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
pigs are jubilating over the engineered video... lolz.. their heart attack

take note
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by bIoodykiller: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
NGpatriot:
The woman mentioned population, but then asked the president to highlight the pathway for our resilient future and he rightfully addressed exactly our pathway to a resilient future.

Why is reading, listening and comprehension so hard for our lazy youths?

smh..
[/s]
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Prenom: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
KraticKratus:
Chai.
La honte
j'en ai marre.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
To an extent, the answer given was right. Whenever you are talking about a sustainable future, there's no way you can do without climate.

It's only unfortunate that his answers were incomplete.
At least he talked of water, talked of energy, talked of many things....which also included employment for millions of Youths
Ashe a goh toyi?

This defence mechanism cannot work.its obvious pe Baba yen o ponu gan
Shebi if he doesn't have a reasonable or intelligent thing to say he should have told his VP to represent him
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Crying*****Naija youths let's use our common sense...that video was a cut and play
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Pauladex(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Double whala for dead body
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ok so this is the story that's paining afamed? Your presido na mumu cow teytey nau. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Situation001(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
johnmattew:
na wao....Nigerian youths are really falling hand?.....that video clearly showed it was doctored.the moment the woman finished her question,the video was doctored with another response to a different question probably by another person.....if u use ur head well,how can one ask another a question live and somebody will be reading book? was buhari given the questions before the interview? if not,how was he able to write such response in a micro second?

the woman asked a question and the video Editor mashed it with another different video of buhari giving speech
u dey mind the illiterate pigs from the potopoto land of the rising fraud.. whether they like it or not they've still got three more years to cry.. many of them will die within that period and baba will still live more longer on earth after his presidency time.. awon oloriburuku..
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Someone somewhere is ruling this country

It's an open secret

I bet you that Buhari doesn't know where he is most times
OMG! Is it our darling president you are talking about? comman see our darling o grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
johnmattew:

stop justifying and excusing nonsense.the cover up is not working

Besides does it even look to you that bubu is working?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NGpatriot: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hafeexla:
Average Nigeria doesn't understand comprehensive answer to a question, they must always pave everything into a wrong way. A youth who doesn't know the theme of these year General Assembly, saying it was a wrong answer. Awon olodo.

PMB labeled them lazy Nigeria youths for a reason.

Most of them are illiterates.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by johnmattew: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
stop justifying and excusing nonsense.the cover up is not working

Besides does it even look to you that bubu is working?
I'm not justifying anything...but the level of gullibility among Nigerian youth is beyond me......the lady asked a question and the president was reading book.ask urself,how was the president able to jot the long response within a millisecond??

that video was swapped with a speech of buhari on climate change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by TheStarsAlign: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zero over Ten. Let him continue to disgrace himself. Shebi he wanted the position at all cost. SMH!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Winken: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
This video seems edited. The lady actually asked him a question but it looks like another video of his speech was used as if he was answering that question. This is Nigeria and we play politics of bitterness. Something is definitely wrong.
Na my opinion ooo
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
johnmattew:

Excuse me..it has not been doctored... all 5 of the people sitting there were holding a file where they were reading their answer..it was not a speech, it was a prepared answer.

The video editor did not mash anything..that is an edit that they use to make a cut to a different camera look more interesting... You can see the shadows of the other men sitting there when he was reading so there is no doctoring there

it was not doctored but the presidential aide cut it off before he could get to the point...if you watch the full video..you will hear what he said which was the correct answer to the question

I dont like this president but

a. it was not doctored

b. He answered the question CORRECTLY...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
In Patrick Obahiagbon's language.I would say; its a dismal pismal!!.it is a calamitous calamity!!!.what a shame!! for a president!!.Buhari is a personification of; SHAME AND DISGRACE!! to nigeria.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
obiekunie2:
we are now at the point where nothing he does embarrasses us any more.

the world already knows Nigeria has a zombie as a president.

You may have noticed how almost all the very few attendants seems to be busy doing other stuffs like checking their bags, checking their phones or other activities that takes their attention away from the lifeless man standing on the podium.

WE AS NIGERIANS SHOULD WAKE UP AND TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH!

THIS CONTRAPTION HAS REACHED ITS EXPIRATION DATE.

THIS DEAD NATION SHOULD BE DIVIDED - ALL AND SUNDRY SHOULD ANSWER THEIR FATHER'S NAME!

Watch how his team will rush in for damage control....meaning they see the internet... but when other pressing issues affecting the people hits the internet... they will ignore it like they don’t use the same internet...I don’t know how we successfully voted for leaders who don’t have empathy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by GEEBITE: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Your are disguising the truth.Are you saying he is answering from a long winding written speech to a straightforward question. Say the truth to set you free.
midnighter:
LOL OH MY GOODNESS

GOD PLEASE WHAT IS OUR OFFENCE

Modified : This is the full video, he actually answered the question... I think his aides got the wrong end of the stick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA

-"We will take concrete steps to harness climate-innovative ideas by including youth in decision-making processes..."

-"We will mobilise Nigerian youth towards planting 25m trees to enhance Nigeria's carbon sink..."

-"In the energy sector, Nigeria is presently diversifying its energy sources from dependence on gas-powered system to hydro, solar, wind, biomass and nuclear sources..."

-"Our government has introduced climate-smart agricultural practices..."

-"The Lake Chad basin .... has shrunk significantly from its original size due to climate change ... ecological restoration and recharge of the Lake Chad...promote interstate co-operation, strengthen community resilience, as well as addressing the environmental and security crises..."

I dont like him but I cant find anything wrong with what he said...its a perfect answer...

BEFORE YOU MAKE A JUDGEMENT WATCH THE FULL VIDEO..WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ABOVE WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO THE REAL ANSWER WHERE HE MADE HIS POINT....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again / How Lagosians Voted In The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.