Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (68652 Views)

Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / RE: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
remiopash:
The video was superimposed. It's fake ..

It cannot be superimposed...it was his own special assistant that posted it thinking it was good PR for the president until everybody started making jest of it

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by dessymal(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
In Rotimi Amaechi's voice
*No matter what you say, he will not listen, does he even read?"
Now I understand. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ijaw1stson: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82562634:

They are so pathetic.
They are better left ignore. cheesy
so this is what you have to say You this buhari worshiper?? I'm ashamed for you... Been observing you closely for some years now, but I've come to the conclusion that you don't like the good of this country... Now I see why nairalanders insult you here. Don't bother quoting me, I won't reply.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by nedekid: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:
If you were expecting anything less, then you need a check up. It’s quite glaring this man isn’t fit to rule. In saner climes, he would’ve resigned or shouldn’t have contested in the first place. He’s just an old man meant to be in daura enjoying his retirement & attending his children’s occasions and just waiting on the last calling.
You missed the most important thing to him. COW.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
What do you expect from a dementia
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by faithfull18(f): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by igwefivestar(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=82562612]To an extent, the answer given was right. Whenever you are talking about a sustainable future, there's no way you can do without climate.

It's only unfortunate that his answers were incomplete.
At least he talked of water, talked of energy, talked of many things....which also included employment for millions of Youths

You are a certified ZOMBIE!
No Redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by DMayor101: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
I am not a Buhari fan but I feel obligated to make these 2 important points: 1) the video appears incomplete to me. Maybe he got his points out much better in the ‘full’ video. 2) every person who is conversant with climate change issues know that the issue of building ‘resilience’ is completely about climate change. Google is your friend my people. According to Wikipedia: Climate resilience can be generally defined as the capacity for a socio-ecological system to: (1) absorb stresses and maintain function in the face of external stresses imposed upon it by climate change and (2) adapt, reorganize, and evolve into more desirable configurations that improve the sustainability of the system, leaving it better prepared for future climate change impacts
Therefore we should stop embarrassing ourselves here because I think the president got this one right and most people talking here don’t know anything about what they’re saying.
My 2 cents though.
I will not respond to any unintelligent comments/questions. You have an internet enabled device so ask google

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Fragility6: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere
Guy stop na. Them force this dead thing down our throat. Even an unborn child knows

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
buhariguy:
but i thought idiotic pigs said buhari cannot even read or understand what is written for him in black and white

You are a disgrace to your unborn generation for this comment. This is the best you could come up with?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by wingmanIII: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin grin >: grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
blackboy:
I just laughed out so hard. This our presido is so so funny
Watched it before I saw your post. Your reaction was the same as mine . I let out this huge laugh, it's pathetically funny. But again , i think this was edited to make him look stupid, but if this is the whole thing as it happened , then Nigerians should be in a panic mode.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Odapo1: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Will you sharrraap!
You vote your choice and they vote theirs, why coursing them?
Irenu kaipo upa ani akahinta. Eyi tipatipa abami ete koro ura inavi
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Sirkolly82(m): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
There is a mistake somewhere. The person that edited the video made a mistake.

The President was not responding to the question.

The President was reading his speech to the UN Assembly.

CallMeDrino:

See the video as well as the reactions below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZIxKdPmWM

https://leakers.ng/news/2169-la-cram-la-pour-nigerians-react-to-video-of-buhari-answering-a-question-at-the-un/

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Ikpongiton: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
he has done it again
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
dominique:
Is it me or it appears the video was edited? there seem to be a cut and join between the part of the questioner and the respondent. I wish we can see the full length video
What is this one saying?, this video was posted by his mumu media aides Tolu and Bashir, but Bashir deleted his own immediately he found out he messed up as Buhari was heavily mocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by begge: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
When he has a nepa bill as its certificate so what do u xpect

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Uchefame(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
I feel like hiding under my bed after watching this shameful video

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by crazygod(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
This president is freakishly lifeless undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by ijaw1stson: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Eraserubbish:
the dude na low budget shawama
as'in eh, I just weak for the guy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82562634:

They are so pathetic.
They are better left ignore. cheesy

Something must be fundamentally wrong with you and your likes. It seems as each new day breaks you bathe with stupidity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Murphy123: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Buhari was born to fail ~ OBJ, Abeokuta. 2010
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by HonNEAT: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:
If you were expecting anything less, then you need a check up. It’s quite glaring this man isn’t fit to rule. In saner climes, he would’ve resigned or shouldn’t have contested in the first place. He’s just an old man meant to be in daura enjoying his retirement & attending his children’s occasions and just waiting on the last calling.
Hahahahahahahaha, Chai Sai Baba. Hahaha. But That Moderator Wicked Oo. Why Em Go Ask Baba Question Outside wetin him Don Write Already. As If Em No. Chai This Kwontry sweet oo walahi.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Bobyro: 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
CallMeDrino:

See the video as well as the reactions below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZIxKdPmWM

https://leakers.ng/news/2169-la-cram-la-pour-nigerians-react-to-video-of-buhari-answering-a-question-at-the-un/

Unfortunately the people condemning him will still vote for him again cool
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by NickD(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
CallMeDrino:
More; https://leakers.ng/news/2169-la-cram-la-pour-nigerians-react-to-video-of-buhari-answering-a-question-at-the-un/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
MANNABBQ GRILLS come and defend your president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by bewla(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere
sorry e pain u tell Vote buyers
u for get if u do not vote him how do u stop him
the election is over join us fill the pain alittle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.