Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) (68663 Views)

Buhari Is Right About Youths Behaviour / RE: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by AmukuFord: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Yankiss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGpatriot:
The woman mentioned population, but then asked the president to highlight the pathway for our resilient future and he rightfully addressed exactly our pathway to a resilient future.

Why is reading, listening and comprehension so hard for our lazy youths?

smh..
read out your statement again. Does it make sense to you? If it does, you are not on the same page with the same world. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Validated: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
This video is clearly doctored ... I am a critic of the Buhari administration, but on this video, something certainly not right. The transition between the question and answer shows a lack of correlation and secondly the backdrop in the first part became missing in the latter.

The only unfortunate part is that it was said to have been posted by Tolu Ogunlesi, how true? The only plausible answer for this goof is if the media team did the doctoring to cover up Mr, President worse goof by replacing it with this extract , which obviously is a part of his speech.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by johnmattew: 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse me..it has not been doctored... all 5 of the people sitting there were holding a file where they were reading their answer..it was not a speech, it was a prepared answer.

The video editor did not mash anything..that is an edit that they use to make a transitional change look more interesting... You can see the shadows of the other men sitting there when he was reading so there is no doctoring there

it was not doctored but the person cut it off before he could get to the point...if you watch the full video..you will hear what he said which was the correct answer to the question

I dont like this president but

a. it was not doctored

b. He answered the question CORRECTLY...
prepared answer for a live audience?...are u saying the woman gave buhari the question b4 the interview?

secondly,check the screen behind buhari,u will notice the inscription is about climate change and correlate with buhari's speech....ask urself this question: how does the question the lady asked about teemly Nigerian youth future relate with climate change?

also notice that buhari mentioned 'ladies and gentlemen....' if u noticed the context of his speech ,u will realise that he was addressing an audience.if it was the woman's question he moyh have addressed the woman directly
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 9:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
GEEBITE:
Your are disguising the truth.Are you saying he is answering from a long winding written speech to a straightforward question. Say the truth to set you free.

I am not disguising anything...God knows i dont like the man but that answer was totally correct.

The lady asked " President Buhari, Nigeria has a very young population; perhaps you might highlight what a pathway for a resilient future looks like?"

It was not a long-winded speech, it was a 3-minute answer with an introduction where he said that he agreed with what the Secretary General said before.

He then outlined how to improve Nigeria's response to climate change with regards to the youth, the general population and their relationship with agriculture, clean energy and environmental crises (the depletion of the CHAD BASIN.. which is partially the source of the FULANI HERDSMEN WAHALA)

Whatever way anybody spins it, the answer he gave was correct and theres nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
CallMeDrino:

See the video as well as the reactions below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZIxKdPmWM

https://leakers.ng/news/2169-la-cram-la-pour-nigerians-react-to-video-of-buhari-answering-a-question-at-the-un/

abeg dj put tony one week for repeat...When money dey ur way everybody come ur way when yawa dey ur way everybody ben Johnson ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by princetg: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
God please show us mercy. Am not sure if throughly ogabubu steps to school.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by kunleham(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
CallMeDrino:

See the video as well as the reactions below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZIxKdPmWM

https://leakers.ng/news/2169-la-cram-la-pour-nigerians-react-to-video-of-buhari-answering-a-question-at-the-un/

Please don't mix things. The reactors are IPOB not Nigerians. These people can go to any length to ridicule Buhari because of hatred.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by samdigo90: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
see mumu
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
johnmattew:
prepared answer for a live audience?...are u saying the woman gave buhari the question b4 the interview?

secondly,check the screen behind buhari,u will notice the inscription is about climate change and correlate with buhari's speech....ask urself this question: how does the question the lady asked about teemly Nigerian youth future relate with climate change?

also notice that buhari mentioned 'ladies and gentlemen....' if u noticed the context of his speech ,u will realise that he was addressing an audience.if it was the woman's question he moyh have addressed the woman directly

Before these kinds of events the politicians and their teams are given some pointers about what is going to come up. Then they can prepare some notes accordingly. You can see all those people holding giant files with statements they can use. The lady is clearly following a script.

This second question just highlights how much you dont get it... the future of nigerian youth has absolutely everything to do with climate change. We inhabit dirty, polluted cities, we stay in pointless traffic for hours every day, there is not enough water in some parts of the country, sustainable industries could open up jobs and reduce the high unemployment rate, we are relying more and more on agriculture which needs to be done responsibly, geo-politically we will alienate other nations if we dont clean ourselves up...how much more do you want me to write...

He is not only talking to the lady, he is talking to everybody there. Nobody on a serious panel or debate just talks directly to the moderator unless its a national assembly with a speaker

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
johnmattew:
I'm not justifying anything...but the level of gullibility among Nigerian youth is beyond me......the lady asked a question and the president was reading book.ask urself,how was the president able to jot the long response within a millisecond??

that video was swapped with a speech of buhari on climate change
so how come his audience were looking uninterested wink
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by galaxy2020(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
OTELE!
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
seriously i don't think its HE "Buhari" leading this country "Nigeria" ...
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Maromark(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tobinrobin:

You’re not wrong. I doubt if he knows where he is sometimes. Yet some people feel he’s their savior. It’s so pathetic

Very pathetic my brother
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by kechywillz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
What do u expect? The written note given to him to read is all he has,he can't go beyond that

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by atonement12: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Is it that Babangida and co saw the incompetence of this man, as head of state, many years ago, and decided to forcefully remove him from office?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by dochenaj: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
There was no one there to explain the question to him again.

But what he did was stupidly smart. Instead of leaving an empty sheet of paper, he decided to write off point. Ever come across such answer scripts? My parents were teachers, so I have.

But what is most painful is that APC apologists are not hiding their face away in shame. I am ashamed that he is my president howbeit I never voted or supported him, but for APC apologists not be be, implies that there must be some lobectomy that is needed to become an APC supporter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Arewa1408: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

It cannot be superimposed...it was his own special assistant that posted it thinking it was good PR for the president until everybody started making jest of it

Lazy Nigerian youth, all you have to do is investigate. It's unfortunate that people can fool you like this.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Dwizeone: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
To think that you don’t even understand that this is embarrassing shows what Buhari has done to us as a country, a panel discussion with discussants and to answer a question, your president had to read a full speech.

God help us in this country.
midnighter:
LOL OH MY GOODNESS

GOD PLEASE WHAT IS OUR OFFENCE

Modified : This is the full video, he actually answered the question... I think his aides got the wrong end of the stick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA

-"We will take concrete steps to harness climate-innovative ideas by including youth in decision-making processes..."

-"We will mobilise Nigerian youth towards planting 25m trees to enhance Nigeria's carbon sink..."

-"In the energy sector, Nigeria is presently diversifying its energy sources from dependence on gas-powered system to hydro, solar, wind, biomass and nuclear sources..."

-"Our government has introduced climate-smart agricultural practices..."

-"The Lake Chad basin .... has shrunk significantly from its original size due to climate change ... ecological restoration and recharge of the Lake Chad...promote interstate co-operation, strengthen community resilience, as well as addressing the environmental and security crises..."

I dont like him but I cant find anything wrong with what he said...its a perfect answer...

BEFORE YOU MAKE A JUDGEMENT WATCH THE FULL VIDEO..WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ABOVE WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO THE REAL ANSWER WHERE HE MADE HIS POINT....
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by johnmattew: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
so how come his audience were looking uninterested wink
did they show the audience in the video?
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Arewa1408:
Lazy Nigerian youth, all you have to do is investigate. It's unfortunate that people can fool you like this.

I investigated it and I posted the full video where he answered the question correctly...that doesnt mean the video was superimposed..it wasnt...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by misterjosh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:
LOL OH MY GOODNESS

GOD PLEASE WHAT IS OUR OFFENCE

Modified : This is the full video, he actually answered the question... I think his aides got the wrong end of the stick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA

-"We will take concrete steps to harness climate-innovative ideas by including youth in decision-making processes..."

-"We will mobilise Nigerian youth towards planting 25m trees to enhance Nigeria's carbon sink..."

-"In the energy sector, Nigeria is presently diversifying its energy sources from dependence on gas-powered system to hydro, solar, wind, biomass and nuclear sources..."

-"Our government has introduced climate-smart agricultural practices..."

-"The Lake Chad basin .... has shrunk significantly from its original size due to climate change ... ecological restoration and recharge of the Lake Chad...promote interstate co-operation, strengthen community resilience, as well as addressing the environmental and security crises..."

I dont like him but I cant find anything wrong with what he said...its a perfect answer...

BEFORE YOU MAKE A JUDGEMENT WATCH THE FULL VIDEO..WHAT HAS BEEN POSTED ABOVE WAS JUST AN INTRODUCTION TO THE REAL ANSWER WHERE HE MADE HIS POINT....

A very weak excuse, so the future of the youth is to be planting trees He was lucky that line was in his prepared speech.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by panmunium(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Its a pity that this man is still in power,we should expect more embarrassment and shame along the line, worst and incompetent Nigerian president till thy kingdom come
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Scandinavian02: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
You guys should stop this National embarrassment please.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by faderayo(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere

Kindly remember those who has there voters card, but stayed at home or playing football when they were meant to vote.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Arewa1408: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
midnighter:

Excuse me..it has not been doctored... all 5 of the people sitting there were holding a file where they were reading their answer..it was not a speech, it was a prepared answer.

The video editor did not mash anything..that is an edit that they use to make a transitional change look more interesting... You can see the shadows of the other men sitting there when he was reading so there is no doctoring there

it was not doctored but the presidential aid cut it off before he could get to the point...if you watch the full video..you will hear what he said which was the correct answer to the question

I dont like this president but

a. it was not doctored

b. He answered the question CORRECTLY...

You can try to make a lie true just because you want it to be true. Dont worry, youre not alone, some people are still looking for Buhari's waec certificate, others are still busy looking for Obama's birth certificate. Shout from now till next week, lies will remain lies.
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dwizeone:
To think that you don’t even understand that this is embarrassing shows what Buhari has done to us as a country, a panel discussion with discussants and to answer a question, your president had to read a full speech.

God help us in this country.

Its not a speech, it's a comprehensive answer to an open-ended question which is exactly what was necessary. Dont quote me unless you watch the video and listen to what he said...he said the right thing...
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82562634]
They are so pathetic.
They are better left ignore. cheesy[/quote]

[quote author=ThothHermes
:
You can read.
You can write.

You can comprehend.

How can you still support this dullard?

Dem swear for you?

MuttleyLaff:
"There is nothing that comes from above, that the earth cannot take. All these tactics, that there are hidden games, you dont know about and cant fight, are successfully being used to emasculate and undermine the aspirations of any with visions of seeing or working for, a better Nigeria, on its feet and at full potential

... the journey of a thousand miles began with the first step of educating all the people in Nigeria who are entitled to vote in the election and/or sensitising PVC carrying voters that they have no business of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Youths can make can make a difference of the outcome of the 2019 February 16th election because more than 60% of Nigeria's population are aged below 25. With political fortitude and if no compromises, the right candidate with clear cut and spelled out digital ideas of how to transform the the country, alleviate poverty, turn the country into a construction site thereby give rise to mass employment, tackle the epileptic power supply problem with 21st century innovative solution etcetera will win but then, if people prefer another 4 years of between the devil and the deep blue sea, well, what more I can say than just, as you lay your bed ...

Who has bewitched us Nigeria?
The elitists and the corruptible biased media outlets who are all indifferent to the hardship, throngs of sufferring, woes and the unfortunate conditions of the common man, have seared their conscience and sold the country and its citizenry down the river.

Nigeria is at a crossroads, at an opportunity watershed moment, where and when we can take our destiny into our own hands, but the youths that ought to know better, the youths that should see visions, arent seeing nada, but, for crumbs on the table and floor, they have camped tent with the elitists and corruptible elements shafting the whole nation. They are pitching tents with those who once they get in power again, will turn blind eyes to acts of stealing the country blind
"
- Politics / Re: Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' by MuttleyLaff: 7:17am On Jan 18

As you lay your bed, lie in it. I didnt finish my sentence in the above red inverted commas with the "lie in it" last three words before, I have now. Enjoy the change. Mtcheew.

Check my Nairaland Profile portal. Free Sowore now!
No, dem no swear foram because every country has the leader and/or government it deserves
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Arewa1408:

You can try to make a lie true just because you want it to be true. Dont worry, youre not alone, some people are still looking for Buhari's waec certificate, others are still busy looking for Obama's birth certificate. Shout from now till next week, lies will remain lies.

You are confused, and blinded by hatred.

I said Buhari is correct, youre ranting about certificate. You need some kind of help

1 Like

Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by midnighter(f): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
misterjosh:

A very weak excuse, so the future of the youth is to be planting trees He was lucky that line was in his prepared speech.

He said planting trees to enhance the carbon sink...carbon sinks are very important... Nigeria has a very high deforestation rate and it sounds good to an international audience because most developed countries have been destroying their greenery to build houses and stadiums.

He said so many correct things but you dont want to read.. As I said I have serious problems with this man but what he said was the correct answer... some of it politically charged and unfathomable in nigeria but it was still correct
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
sad sad

Any country that voted something like this as a president deserves to be the poverty capital of the world...

Oh... Nigeria is already that

God punish all those who queued Up under hot sun to vote this calamity

May bad things never depart their house hold

Evil people everywhere

LMAO
Re: Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) by Bizibi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
it is funny some people still think the president is brilliant, even some dot heads will give excuses here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.