Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

I Am In A Big Love Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Big Love Problem (5114 Views)

Love Problem Solution Molvi Ji Mumbai / Love Problem Solution Guru Ji / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Ginaz(f): 12:24am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

You can be no 3 but your bad character and massive hatred disqualified you

I wish that for your sister .
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by MedicH: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:

I soooooo hate ungrateful men like the o.p. This is someone who stuck with you for GOODNESS sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re not even remorseful, not sober about what you did. You’re spewing nonsense about not being able to leave the second girl .

The only crime the first girl committed was to go to school and that prick of a man couldn’t hold himself. Shame on his bald empty head!!!

She was with you through it all. your so called full of life gold digger should have done that so we can compare notes.

You're right.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by akpoguma1989: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:

I soooooo hate ungrateful men like the o.p. This is someone who stuck with you for GOODNESS sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re not even remorseful, not sober about what you did. You’re spewing nonsense about not being able to leave the second girl .

The only crime the first girl committed was to go to school and that prick of a man couldn’t hold himself. Shame on his bald empty head!!!

She was with you through it all. your so called full of life gold digger should have done that so we can compare notes.

Thanks for the insult I understand, but when she goes to school, she hardly calls me, i call almost everytime, it got to the point where I was in a relationship but felt so lonely, so do not be quick to judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by akpoguma1989: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

You're right.
Thanks for the insult I understand, but when she goes to school, she hardly calls me, i call almost everytime, it got to the point where I was in a relationship but felt so lonely, so do not be quick to judge
The problem with Nigerian girls is that if you shower them with too much love, they begin to feel as if the world revolves around them, u send them money and still they complain of no credit to call you

3 Likes

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by MedicH: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

The problem with Nigerian girls is that if you shower them with too much love, they begin to feel as if the world revolves around them, u send them money and still they complain of no credit to call you

You're right also.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

Why didn't you say all this in the initial post...

You are only looking for reasons to justify what you are about to do.

You have already made up your mind to dump your first girlfriend, so just do it already and free the poor girl.

Don't marry her if your heart and soul is no longer with her.

When you call her, don't she pick your calls?
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Ginaz(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

Still is no reason for you to have an affair and not break it up.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Ginaz(f): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Tela101:

You have already made up your mind to dump your first girlfriend, so just do it already and free the poor girl.

Don’t mind the man. Look at his poor excuse to cheat on her . She doesn’t call . What stops him from going to meet her in school to ask what’s wrong with her? Or try solving the problem?

Instead he went to take one gold digger like that. O.p na thunder go fire you and that gold digger .

Tomorrow get belle no forget.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Mathew1999(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Well having 2 wives isn't a barrier or a problem
Sometimes u need to change music
To dance to
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Tableshaker007(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:
I have been in a relationship with a girl for 5 years but she went to school for 3 years in imo last year out of boredom I met another girl and we started dating, before we started I told her I had a girlfriend and that I would take care of her and provide for her, the problem now is that my girlfriend is rounding up next year febuary and we are planning on getting married, but the problem is that I have gotten used to the other girl, she is funny and full of life and the thought of not hearing from her when I am married scares me, but I cannot let my girlfriend down because she stood with me when I had nothing and we are already preparing for marriage March next year
I cannot even sleep at night because of what i caused myself, I just wanted a little fling but fell into this, sometimes I just feel depressed thinking of it
When the other one is around, i think of the other one, and when I am around the second one I think of my girlfriend
Please help a brother, please do not insult me no human is perfect
Drink a full bottle of vodka..... Then call the girl to come to your house..... Then break up with her and send her away with broom.... Note: the vodka is to make you do it without thinking and thank me later
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Mrfeel: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:
I have been in a relationship with a girl for 5 years but she went to school for 3 years in imo last year out of boredom I met another girl and we started dating, before we started I told her I had a girlfriend and that I would take care of her and provide for her, the problem now is that my girlfriend is rounding up next year febuary and we are planning on getting married, but the problem is that I have gotten used to the other girl, she is funny and full of life and the thought of not hearing from her when I am married scares me, but I cannot let my girlfriend down because she stood with me when I had nothing and we are already preparing for marriage March next year
I cannot even sleep at night because of what i caused myself, I just wanted a little fling but fell into this, sometimes I just feel depressed thinking of it
When the other one is around, i think of the other one, and when I am around the second one I think of my girlfriend
Please help a brother, please do not insult me no human is perfect

Just marry the two of them
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by FromZeroToHero(m): 9:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Marry because you love her and not because you want to pity her.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
too many weak men abound these days.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Peterosky(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2019
My brother no need to be confused. The good thing is that you already told her you have a girl you will like to marry. Do not abandon the one that was with you when the road was rough, cause you may leave to regret in future. As for your new girl friend, don't worry, cause she will always be there for you even after you are married.If she accepted you while dating another girl. Trust me she will continue to play the role of a side chick even after you are married. You can see it's a win win situation for you. But if you marry the second one, you will automatically loss the first one. Another thing is that never trust any girl's love when you are doing well.The best love from a girl is when you are nothing. The second girl maybe doing all what she is doing to overtake your future wife. Please be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by faithfull18(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Peterosky:
My brother no need to be confused. The good thing is that you already told her you have a girl you will like to marry. Do not abandon the one that was with you when the road was rough, cause you may leave to regret in future. As for your new girl friend, don't worry, cause she will always be there for you even after you are married.If she accepted you while dating another girl. Trust me she will continue to play the role of a side chick even after you are married. You can see it's a win win situation for you. But if you marry the second one, you will automatically loss the first one. Another thing is that never trust any girl's love when you are doing well.The best love from a girl is when you are nothing. The second girl maybe doing all what she is doing to overtake your future wife. Please be wise.
You again

Why do you always encourage immoralities?

I am sure you have extramarital affairs and I feel for your wife already.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Csami(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
donbachi:
This is our biggest problem in nigeria...one leg in apc and the other leg in pdp...choose one party and remain a loyal party member.

Except for football clubs, men ain't loyal to anything.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Peterosky(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
faithfull18:

You again

Why do you always encourage immoralities?

I am sure you have extramarital affairs and I feel for your wife already.
.Me again my dear.I know the truth will always hurt. But at least I needed to help a confused friend. Did you just say I am a cheat? it's okay, it's not my fault. As for my wife, don't worry about her. She has all the love, care respect and attention deserving of a wife. We are happily married. So?. Sweet heart just chill and take my good advice when you need them.Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by akpoguma1989: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Tela101:

She picks my call but i felt so frustrated when I was the only one making efforts, but the other girl showed me love i never knew existed but when there is money I won't consider it as true love. I will stick to my first love cos she suffered with me and will try to mold her to what I want
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by akpoguma1989: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2019
Peterosky:
That is what I want to avoid. I don't want to go into marriage in this confused state
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by akpoguma1989: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
Marry because you love her and not because you want to pity her.
I will not marry out of pity, the problem is that she is not very romantic
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Peterosky(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

That is what I want to avoid. I don't want to go into marriage in this confused state
.Just be wise.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by akpoguma1989: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:

Don’t mind the man. Look at his poor excuse to cheat on her . She doesn’t call . What stops him from going to meet her in school to ask what’s wrong with her? Or try solving the problem?

Instead he went to take one gold digger like that. O.p na thunder go fire you and that gold digger .

Tomorrow get belle no forget.
She is like most Nigerian girls who feel that showing a man too much love isn't good and that a man must show greater love in a relationship
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

I will not marry out of pity, the problem is that she is not very romantic

Stop saying that...

Didn't you Know this when you first started dating her? I don't believe she changed over night.

If you were looking for a romantic partner, you shouldn't have dated her in the first place.

You didn't care about it before. Now that there is money, you want someone that fits with your new status

That's the only confusion I can see

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by MedicH: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:
I’m trying to control my temper. I detest men like you. God forbid !!

The first girl was with you through difficult times, stood by you. The best way you could pay her was have an affair and still have the guts to say trash with that smelly mouth of yours that you can’t leave that gold digger.

O.p , you deserve slap from both sides of your face . Nonsense!!!!

If you marry the second girl you shall never have peace . You’re the reason girls do not like to struggle with broke boys cos the moment they hit it, na to begin to behave like pricks.

Enjoy your so called full of life and romantic girl. Assuming she met you broke , I hope she would be full of life o. Mugu. GET OUT!!!!

You can’t eat your cake and have it back. Choose one goat !

What is your own Naa? It's his life. No insults.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Ginaz(f): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:

She is like most Nigerian girls who feel that showing a man too much love isn't good and that a man must show greater love in a relationship

Oga whatever it is you want to do no problem but never forget tomorrow is pregnant. Enjoy your confusion and your gold digger.

What stops you explaining your grievances to her so she can make amends on how she doesn’t really show the love you want ?

Money don come , now she’s not romantic. When there was no money , you were struggling she was the best woman in your life o. Chaiii.

Abeg talking about this topic is getting to be depressing. What I hate most about life is injustice. Life is not really fair .

Oga no worry . Leave her then so she can move on with her life . She won’t die , she will survive . You and your gold digger should be prepared when life will come for its pound of flesh . Everything is looking nice for now, enjoy .
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Ginaz(f): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

What is your own Naa? It's his life. No insults.

Let me be!!!
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by MedicH: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:

Let me be!!!
Look at all the insults you're throwing up here as if you're the babe about to be jilted with cussing and bashings. Why taking it personal when you even have no complete idea of what's happening. Everyone has a right to autonomy and you don't have any right to cone here and be invoking thunder and lightning bolt on top another person matter. Relax, take a chill pill.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Ginaz(f): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

Look at all the insults you're throwing up here as if you're the babe about to be jilted with cussing and bashings. Why taking it personal when you even have no complete idea of what's happening. Everyone has a right to autonomy and you don't have any right to cone here and be invoking thunder and lightning bolt on top another person matter. Relax, take a chill pill.

I have the right . And I’m unapologetic for it. It’s hurtful and please I don’t want to talk about it anymore. Bye.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by lereinter(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Your gf is probably doing same in imo

Wait till she come and then you will be able to decide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by MYDEBBY(m): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
akpoguma1989:
you are right, my girlfriend has been with me from when I had nothing that is why I cannot even think of leaving her, this one came in period of abundance and I am not sure she would be with me without the money, but the problem is that her beauty and romantic nature is what confuses me, her beauty is out of this world
My girlfriend is not that romantic but she is a very good cook and has that motherly nature, my sister I am confused

Forget what you are seeing as beauty now,when she shows you the other side of her you get dilapidated by force.your brain knows the real one to choose but your heart is just deceiving you.
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by goodnewscliff(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ginaz:
I’m trying to control my temper. I detest men like you. God forbid !!

The first girl was with you through difficult times, stood by you. The best way you could pay her was have an affair and still have the guts to say trash with that smelly mouth of yours that you can’t leave that gold digger.

O.p , you deserve slap from both sides of your face . Nonsense!!!!

If you marry the second girl you shall never have peace . You’re the reason girls do not like to struggle with broke boys cos the moment they hit it, na to begin to behave like pricks.

Enjoy your so called full of life and romantic girl. Assuming she met you broke , I hope she would be full of life o. Mugu. GET OUT!!!!

You can’t eat your cake and have it back. Choose one goat !
i was beginning to love u buhh u got insultive nd took it personal angry angry
Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Madir: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
I also had problems for a long time. I fall in love too often. And often such love is not mutual. But when I met a woman through https://www.quickflirt.com/, we talked a lot and after a month of such communication we decided to meet. At least the last 4 months of how we meet are all well. I hope this is forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm / How To Avoid Breaking Up With Your Girl Friend / What Does It Mean If Your Pants (trousers) Are Worn Backwards In Your Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.