Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Am In A Big Love Problem - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Big Love Problem (5112 Views)

Love Problem Solution Molvi Ji Mumbai / Love Problem Solution Guru Ji / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big-Sized Nigerian Lady And Her Husband-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Am In A Big Love Problem by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 03, 2019
Op howfar for the matter. This is very interesting and i couldn't help but contribute even though it's over 2 months u posted this.

1. Never marry out of pity or because u feel indebted to anyone
2. Never take a girl's true feelings towards u for granted.
3. If u do 1. U will definitely regret but life is about the ability to adapt so with time u will be fine.
4. If u do 2. U will feel that emptiness like hell but again with time it will heal and u will be fine.
5. Dating a student is risky she might surprise u before u surprise her.
6. The truth is that the new girl might be good and not every girl that comes when its going good is fake or has other intentions... she might just be genuine or not.
7. In all the five years of dating and while she was away have been visiting her in school to check up on her or u just tried to cope with her absence through other means? Do u know or at least have an idea of how she lives life on campus? Have u tested her then and there? Can u honestly say to ur self that she complements ur soul?
8. Now the other lady knew u had someone serious but she still accepted u. Why do u think she did? Is it because u can easily meet her needs? Is it because both of you blend easily with each other or because she see's u as a great catch and wants u all to herself?
9. This other babe since she knows u have someone already so its safe to call her the side chick... does she have a real guy or side guy or are u also her main?
10. I'm asking all these because u sound like u really never knew what u wanted initially. Did u just settle with ur main babe because she was the only one willing to accommodate your brokeness? Or u were both using each other to pass time in reality but making empty promises to each other until the right one comes for u both?

Don't rush into marrying anyone. The main babe is mostly away from u due to schooling and the new one is used to the good life. Observe both very closely. Especially the one u feel indebted to because she was with u when u had nada. She may be true or she might be a lie waiting to be unravelled. The new one might be a gold digging schemer or a blessing in disguise. Enjoy life and avoid any pressure to marry anyone. It's ur life. Nairaland will not be in the union with u later. But in all u do have patience and remember that no one is perfect.

Know that: No one is irreplaceable. No one is bound to another and love is much more than words, affection or being romantic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her / OMG! See How This Girl Is Walking On The Road Almost Naked (video) / Man Shares Video Of Several Prostitutes Waiting For Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.