Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm (5081 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / Will U Still Bleep Her If She Has This Tattoo (pix) / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Every man wants to be a satisfying sexual partner to his woman (i.e wife , girlfriend, Casual friends or any lady) who he bleeps..

Every man wants to be the irresistible sex idol,that whenever she feels Hot ,your the first guy she come to think of, mere having you in mind she gets wets and never forget the day you f**ked her brains out ….

You become her object of sexual obsession, she always wants you inside her , she wants to feel you and make sure your d**k never departs from her honey pot forever.

But unfortunately many guys think women are insatiable sexually, but it's a wrong concept…..

In fact if you know how to do it right you can handle any lady of your choice…

You don't need to be tall, Gorgeous, Rich or have a huge d**k and a fancy car to get laid ….

You don't need to be a take-charge confrontational guy in order to get to her thighs …

All You need is this 3-steps...

That's why this Guide will help You Become Johnny Sins In 30 minutes Or less.

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by thisisit: 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
The hustle is getting spiritual grin

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Trustedapparel(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by ruffhandu: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
I want to see a picture of your woman's brain on the floor first.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by lordm(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
There is more to life than sex
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by RomanGreen: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
ruffhandu:

Lol, honestly e reach to demand for it. Every time sex sex sex....them no dey tire to post rubbish

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 6:23am On Apr 23, 2023
Ground shattering! You can't even afford mat.

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2023
Benwallt:
Ground shattering! You can't even afford mat.

Let's Test me Test It On Your Mum....

If I won't Drown Her in My Cum.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2023
RomanGreen:

Lol, honestly e reach to demand for it. Every time sex sex sex....them no dey tire to post rubbish

Don't worry. Pesin wey Go bleep Your wife dey sing Baby Shark Doo doo

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by okoroemeka(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2023
ruffhandu:
little does he know that a woman's sexual satisfaction comes with state of mind,if a woman selling tomatoes has all of her perishable goods spoil due to low patronage caused by naira change and she is in debt,if you like connect Lister engine to your dick she will not feel you

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 9:51pm On May 01, 2023
Haljardon:

Let's Test me Test It On Your Mum....

If I won't Drown Her in My Cum.

So, you are into mums. You must be suffering from low self-esteem

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2023
‘Forward’ by undecided
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2023
Benwallt:

So, you are into mums. You must be suffering from low self-esteem

Just The way Your dad Suffered From Low Sperm Count, even IVF was Done For 12yrs Every single Day Before You were Conceived Out of Luck from the sperm of another Bastard.

Lucky bastard
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2023
Haljardon:

Just The way Your dad Suffered From Low Sperm Count, even IVF was Done For 12yrs Every single Day Before You were Conceived Out of Luck from the sperm of another Bastard.

Lucky bastard

You must have sampled your mum and sisters due to low self-esteem and inferiority complex. Keep fertilising your mum and sisters eggs. There is nothing low self-esteem can not make you do
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2023
Benwallt:

You must have sampled your mum and sisters due to low self-esteem and inferiority complex. Keep fertilising your mum and sisters eggs. There is nothing low self-esteem can not make you do

Bastard, No wonder your Mom Tells me about Your screwed up dad, while I lift her legs and Bleep her , while letting My Dogs lick the Damn cum out of her smelly pussy.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 5:17am On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

Bastard, No wonder your Mom Tells me about Your screwed up dad, while I lift her legs and Bleep her , while letting My Dogs lick the Damn cum out of her smelly pussy.

You and dog again. You can actually pretended as a beggar since you already have low self-esteem and beg for money which you can take to ashawo house to do your normal 10sec instead of bedding your mother, sisters and dog.

There is a solution for low self-esteem. You can find it in psychiatric hospital. Don't allow low self-esteem to push you into bestiality.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by RomanGreen: 6:10am On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

Don't worry. Pesin wey Go bleep Your wife dey sing Baby Shark Doo doo

Lol, you really think I care about my wife cheating on me? Hell no, most women will cheat no matter what you do. Expecting perfection from your woman in that area is setting yourself up for huge disappointment l. Most important thing for me is to marry right but the moment she cheats, she's gone

Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2023
RomanGreen:

Lol, you really think I care about my wife cheating on me? Hell no, most women will cheat no matter what you do. Expecting perfection from your woman in that area is setting yourself up for huge disappointment l. Most important thing for me is to marry right but the moment she cheats, she's gone

Shut the Bleep up motherfucker.

No Wonder Your Mom is the Community Slut,

With Her Smelly Pussy has She bleeped every Rod... Ask Your Mom Your Real Dad .Hope She Doesn't Lie to You, the way She Lied to Your Dad about Her being a Virgin in the 1940's
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:

You and dog again. You can actually pretended as a beggar since you already have low self-esteem and beg for money which you can take to ashawo house to do your normal 10sec instead of bedding your mother, sisters and dog.

There is a solution for low self-esteem. You can find it in psychiatric hospital. Don't allow low self-esteem to push you into bestiality.

No Wonder Your Mom Begs For a Crempie , No Wonder I Let My Dorbaman Give it to Her ,

Her Pussy is To smelly For me To have Fun with.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 11:14am On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

No Wonder Your Mom Begs For a Crempie , No Wonder I Let My Dorbaman Give it to Her ,

Her Pussy is To smelly For me To have Fun with.

Your foster mothers that raise you through motherless baby homes must have gone through depression raising a worthless swine who goes around engaging dogs in orgy.

No wonder everybody in your house tested positive to AIDS and all manners of sexually transmitted diseases.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by RomanGreen: 1:08pm On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

Shut the Bleep up motherfucker.

No Wonder Your Mom is the Community Slut,

With Her Smelly Pussy has She bleeped every Rod... Ask Your Mom Your Real Dad .Hope She Doesn't Lie to You, the way She Lied to Your Dad about Her being a Virgin in the 1940's

Are you alright?
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 7:10pm On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:

Your foster mothers that raise you through motherless baby homes must have gone through depression raising a worthless swine who goes around engaging dogs in orgy.

No wonder everybody in your house tested positive to AIDS and all manners of sexually transmitted diseases.

Talking Like a Dementia patient Who Just Escape psychatric Hospital, You Son Of Bitch...

Hopeless Fat Bleep.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

Talking Like a Dementia patient Who Just Escape psychatric Hospital, You Son Of Bitch...

Hopeless Fat Bleep.

A product of a w.h.o.r.e who couldn't afford a mat but fantasizes about shattering the group in orgy with his mother and sisters why his father watches in horror . A deprived and sex starved low self-esteemed jackass who jerk off to his grandmother's wrinkled naked picture.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:

A product of a w.h.o.r.e who couldn't afford a mat but fantasizes about shattering the group in orgy with his mother and sisters why his father watches in horror . A deprived and sex starved low self-esteemed jackass who jerk off to his grandmother's wrinkled naked picture.

Well, I wouldn't Have Gotten The Cheapest Pussy Ever (which was Your Mom that I disvirgined and a Bonus Your Sister ) For Just A Cup Of Water ,

Your Mom's A Community Slut , Smelly Pussy So Cheap That Even #10 Is Overpriced For Her Smelly Pussy .

As For Your Dad , Since His Mom was a W.h.o.r.e and He was the One who Disvirgined Her and Impregnated Her To Give Birth to Your bastard Grandfather and has grown accustomed to Smelly Pussy Decided Your mom was the Only Option.

Son of Abomination.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2023
RomanGreen:

Are you alright?

I should ask You that, Mothefucker
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2023
ruffhandu:

Well I Bleep Your Mom So Hard That My D.I.C.K Burst out of Her Skull, My her Soul R.I.P...

She died without a Brain intact In her skull , because I actually Bleep Her Brains Out.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

Well, I wouldn't Have Gotten The Cheapest Pussy Ever (which was Your Mom that I disvirgined and a Bonus Your Sister ) For Just A Cup Of Water ,

Your Mom's A Community Slut , Smelly Pussy So Cheap That Even #10 Is Overpriced For Her Smelly Pussy .

As For Your Dad , Since His Mom was a W.h.o.r.e and He was the One who Disvirgined Her and Impregnated Her To Give Birth to Your bastard Grandfather and has grown accustomed to Smelly Pussy Decided Your mom was the Only Option.

Son of Abomination.

The sodomy in your family was so crippling that the whole community had to hang your mother, sister and grandmother naked at the king's square you were made to fvck Dem round. Your worthless, poor, hypertensive father had to hang himself because you brought him so much same. Your w.h.o.ring mother and sister and you were banished into the forest where you continue your incest until they hang themselves one after the other.

Your mom curse the day she birthed your and swore that disgrace, rejection, low self-esteem will follow you everywhere you go..
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Haljardon(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2023
Benwallt:

The sodomy in your family was so crippling that the whole community had to hang your mother, sister and grandmother naked at the king's square you were made to fvck Dem round. Your worthless, poor, hypertensive father had to hang himself because you brought him so much same. Your w.h.o.ring mother and sister and you were banished into the forest where you continue your incest until they hang themselves one after the other.

Your mom curse the day she birthed your and swore that disgrace, rejection, low self-esteem will follow you everywhere you go..

Too Much talk....

Your Mom's Is One the Decendants Who escaped Sodom and Gomorrahs Destruction.

So W.H.O.R.E Inclined that If Everyone who Partook in her W.h.o.r.i.ng where To Be happening in a Ship, The Whole Men who bleeped ashawo in 1940's In Nigeria Must have Taken Up Her Smelly Pussy.

After Her Death Your Sister Continued, I just Wish I see her and End the Sodomy once and for all, by Putting a Bullet in her skull.

As For You, Your Just a Pathetic Dementia Patient , so sick that You Masturbated with Your Dad's baby Picture till Your Dick Bleed and Fell of Due to Friction.
Re: Bleep Her Out : 3-secrets To Giving Any Lady Ground Shattering Orgasm by Benwallt(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2023
Haljardon:

Too Much talk....

Your Mom's Is One the Decendants Who escaped Sodom and Gomorrahs Destruction.

So W.H.O.R.E Inclined that If Everyone who Partook in her W.h.o.r.i.ng where To Be happening in a Ship, The Whole Men who bleeped ashawo in 1940's In Nigeria Must have Taken Up Her Smelly Pussy.

After Her Death Your Sister Continued, I just Wish I see her and End the Sodomy once and for all, by Putting a Bullet in her skull.

As For You, Your Just a Pathetic Dementia Patient , so sick that You Masturbated with Your Dad's baby Picture till Your Dick Bleed and Fell of Due to Friction.

Copy copy. You dry out stammering..

Find your mother and sisters grave as you have fvcked them to death,.. jerk off on their shameful grave and shattered the ground their with your low self-esteem orgasm.

7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period. / Haba!!! Guys Has It Come To This? [photo]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115