Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee (32004 Views)

10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by GGirll: 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
;
Eazie351:
the ones who does the high pitched "huur hunnn" sound and then hug you.
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by b5ive(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Pls sir, can we borrow your dictionary..
marvelous000:
I give you gift and you cynically construe it for concupiscent grant, or begin to accentuate discrepancy between my gift and another person's, then be ready to hand that gift back(there are plethora of people who will appreciate half of that gift.)

I got no tolerance for ingrates, nor do i have patience for bimbos who see romance in terms of pecuniary transaction.

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Olamilekxy(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
marvelous000:
I give you gift and you cynically construe it for concupiscent grant, or begin to accentuate discrepancy between my gift and another person's, then be ready to hand that gift back(there are plethora of people who will appreciate half of that gift.)

I got no tolerance for ingrates, nor do i have patience for bimbos who see romance in terms of pecuniary transaction.

easy with the English sir , some of us are still learning

lol
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by 24kmagic: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
sylve11:

You just dey blow grammar. undecided cool

I don mark him moniker.
Anytime weh I see him comment I no de bother to read am cos I know say na nonsense him go type.

Him communication skills na zero
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by creepsyme(f): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
slawomir:
I credit their account
I don't give gift

Only broke asss niggarrrs give gift
Where are you Please?
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Wayne4uall(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
The ones that will only remember the gift on that day.. The Next day she don forget
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by igwefivestar(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
subtlemee:
I wish I was a man ...this female hormones are not easy to deal with considering all the dramas it makes us to act that are not worth it ,sometimes I get surprise by myself
seriously
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by slawomir: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Come gimme d alert let's experiment wink

Drop your account number and swift code
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Alabaintprice(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
No 12 just tire me....
No 15 weak my whole being
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by slawomir: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
creepsyme:
Where are you Please?

Baby
Do you want alert?
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Mustiboy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
vickyhow:

I admire ur Flamboyant use of words!

You are a potential Word-smith, Harness it bro !
What about his erroneous grammar? Would his affluent but ineffectual vocabulary make up for that? No, I'd say.

Communication can only be said to have taken place when the decoder has understood the encoder; In his case, not many people understood his post littered with redundant, superfluous vocabulary. I guess his intention was to impress and not pass any meaningful message.
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Juliusobi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
and this made FP
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by marvelous000: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Olamilekxy:

easy with the English sir , some of us are still learning
lol
wink
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by marvelous000: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
vickyhow:

I admire ur Flamboyant use of words!

You are a potential Word-smith, Harness it bro !
don't let some people hear you thoughwink

they're so sore about it, that they're ready to send me to the guillotine(chop my head) for it.
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
subtlemee:
I wish I was a man ...this female hormones are not easy to deal with considering all the dramas it makes us to act that are not worth it ,sometimes I get surprise by myself

I wish you were mine
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by vickyhow(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mustiboy:
What about his erroneous grammar? Would his affluent but ineffectual vocabulary make up for that? No, I'd say.

Communication can only be said to have taken place when the decoder has understood the encoder; In his case, not many people understood his post littered with redundant, superfluous vocabulary. I guess his intention was to impress and not pass any meaningful message.

Gbam!

Even though he was showy, let's cut him some slack !

i was unusually impressed tho...
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by heinrichy(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
marvelous000:

All this grammar, For wetin nau?

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Atiloszy(f): 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
sylve11:

You just dey blow grammar. undecided cool
seriously I can't even read it coz am tired of the grammar
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Olamilekxy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
marvelous000:

wink

will you teach me those vocabulary so dat I will be using it in my department whatsapp group
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Mariangeles(f): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2019
Lush100:
wow...are u now blaming hormones? at least u should be able to understand how your body works overtime and how intake or use of certain things affect you don't u think

Sometimes it catches you unawares embarassed
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by eddieguru(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
ScotMisile:

No worries, even if you don't have money to buy gifts it's ok. .. Abeg catch some fishes when coming back from the canoe ride.. .I gats make fresh fish stew tonight.
sure... you know I don't disappoint cool

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by creepsyme(f): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:

Baby
Do you want alert?
Yea baby i need it.
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by slawomir: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
creepsyme:
Yea baby i need it.

Okay
Drop the account number and swift code
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by fayruka(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:
I credit their account
I don't give gift

Na mumu u be. I'm sure u can't even toast a girl sef but u keep bragging like say u be Otedola first son
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by creepsyme(f): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:

Okay
Wooo.... Like seriously? Are you for real?
Bank:Gtb
Name:Janet Member Iorchii
Account No:0233177718
Swift Code:GTBINGLA
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by creepsyme(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
slawomir:

Okay
Wooo... Like seriously? Are you for real?
Bank: Gtb
Name: Janet Member Iorchii
Account No: 0233177718
Swift Code: GBTINGLA
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Lush100(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2019
grin shocked :oWow were u so seriously in need you had to post twice ....

creepsyme:
Wooo... Like seriously? Are you for real?
Bank: Gtb
Name: Janet Member Iorchii
Account No: 0233177718
Swift Code: GBTINGLA
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
slawomir:

Drop your account number and swift code
2034470877, UNAFNGLA
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by Eazie351(m): 9:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
dewhaley:
That sound is irritating mehn...
lol
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by creepsyme(f): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lush100:

Lols.. Yea so broke in school.
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by creepsyme(f): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lush100:

Well wether you meant it or not we are already friends... ain't we?
Re: 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee by KingWarri: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
slawomir:
I credit their account
I don't give gift

In 21 Savage voice => I gat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 in my bank account
In my bank account.....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Lust City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.