Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. (396 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Married British Mum & Gambian Toyboy Enjoy Life In Gambia,says She Must Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by oparaochawis8080(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
[b][/b]You must marry the last person you had sex with in Jesus name.
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by Sonfethopia: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2019
oparaochawis8080:
[b][/b]You must marry the last person you had sex with in Jesus name.

Na Wetin Jesus send u come do. Nonsense.
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by oparaochawis8080(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
who knows the condition of the Last person u had sex with.�
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by AfroKnight: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2019
Not bad. Just a few rough edges.
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by Lonelypacifist6: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Never!!! I can't happen, marry a psycho biatch I'd rather be caught dead.
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by MrCuteking(m): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Never!!! I can't happen, marry a psycho biatch I'd rather be caught dead.

grin grin cheesy grin

I swear you be yeye guy. I done laugh tire. So you slept with the above?
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by Baller93(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
No way
Re: You Must Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With In Jesus Name. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
MrCuteking:

grin grin cheesy grin

I swear you be yeye guy. I done laugh tire. So you slept with the above?
Yeah the girl is Crraaayzzyyy Very Obsessed with me Always jealous if I talk to people even guys Very pretty no doubt but Maaadd.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regular Sex Prevents Women From Depression,mental Disorder...a Psychiatrist. / Advice Please / Hook Up Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.