Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (40661 Views)

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by emonis88: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guys have u people noticed that few females made comments on this thread, hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Realfrankie(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
must we always bash women some men also have children being fathered by other men. na merry go round. if this story is real sha. the husband will die soon from brief illness

Receive sense dear friend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Kennydoc(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
WOMAN....mankind greatest undoing.

I guess women sleep with fellow women to give birth to those babies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Babygal2020(f): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Why you comment? U must feel fine by fire by force grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Who are these men married women are sleeping with? The same men calling for DNA ba?

Ehen. It is a merry-go-round na.

You are missing the point... I have nothing against philanderers. But, can we all have the decency of not pinning child rearing responsibilities (Financial and emotional) of one fellow adulterer on another??!... Can that be too much to ask??!...

Both parties should cheat all they want, but bear the consequences together too... Life shouldn't be that complicated na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

You are missing the point... I have nothing against philanderers. But, can we all have the decency of not pinning child rearing responsibilities (Financial and emotional) of one fellow adulterer on another??!... Can that be too much to ask??!...

Both parties should cheat all they want, but bear the consequences together too... Life shouldn't be that complicated na.

As long as people are cheating and one party feels nothing is wrong with it- it isn't rocket science that kids must come out of it.

Is it right? No

But there would always be ripple effect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who else observed that females have abandoned this thread?
Men we need to wake up ooo
There's a conspiracy against us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
salt1:

And the women are promiscuous with who?
See, what you sow is what you reap. You want the women to be faithful while you throw her adulteries in her face? No problem. She will take her revenge, but continue her pretext of being a virtuous wife.
Men pretend there's a double standard. There's none except that the women are more discreet. And they die with their secrets.
Demand fidelity when you start giving it. Until then, two hypocrites are good at the game

Two hypocrites??!.. Do you know how many decent men marry such cheating women, and get saddled with the responsibilities of raising kids from other men??!... It would have been nice if it were 2 duplicitous individuals, but we both know that's not always the case.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by NeutralNigerian: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
If the baby was swapped at birth,in that case the baby would not have both the mother and the fathers DNA,the test would make it to be detected early so that the man and woman trace their real child

mybestlove:
We are not adhering to this advice.

You just want to break homes.

What of those children that were swapped by nurses? How do we settle that?

Go home with your devilish advice, it's not for good and you just want to create an avenue for doctors to make more money.

Byebye

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by oluwasegun007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Maybe nor be my papa born me o

Good observation...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by bonnyhope: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Doctor in the house, how many days/ weeks does it take pregnancy to form in the womb from the day you met a woman.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by TempleHouse: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
If a known hospital in Nigeria announced the DNA certificate will be given at birth to the parents, most pregnant women will prefer another hospital, I believe !
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by movid(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

It is expensive.
Some men's monthly salary or more than.

Plus the average Nigerian man is yet to accept the painful reality and come to terms with it.

I am a woman.
I am a medical doctor.
If I were a man,I will carry out DNA paternity testing on ALL my children.

The game men have been playing and still playing has backfired
How much is the DNA test?. I think Jumoke has been lieing to me
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Angelfrost(m): 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
AntiBrutus:

As long as people are cheating and one party feels nothing is wrong with it- it isn't rocket science that kids must come out of it.

Is it right? No

But there would always be ripple effect.

You are making way too many unnecessary and derailing generalizations...

Cheating and messing around is one thing, pulling a hood over another individual is another. It is worse were the partner is not even a cheating type. Can we just call a spade, a spade??!..

It is no crime to sleep with as many one desires, even within the hallowed grounds of matrimony... But, it is a crime to be duplicitous.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
The only human to have spoken directly with satan.wey Dem siddon discuss at full length.na only the apple story eve tell adam.adam know ow many things Dem discuss?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by marostan(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
MedicH:
Marry a non virgin at your own risk. She loves her ex boyfriend more than you the husband.

In essence, "Okafor's Law" comes in place!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Yankee101: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Comfirmed
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by sinceraconcept(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
When you marry a non virgin woman, expect anything of such. Women who are non virgins are substandard and guys who marry them are just settling for less.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
IronFX:
Sometimes it’s not a woman’s infidelity but some nurses are careless and sometimes swap kids after childbirth, some other nurses do it intentionally too
Exactly what I was going to say.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Obanyi30(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
eherbal:
- A Nigerian doctor has advised Nigerian men to always take a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children
- The doctor identified as Adams Ayeni claimed that three out of ten Nigerian men are raising a child that is not biologically theirs
- Ayeni gave the advice after he came across a female patient who raised another man's child that with her husband
A Nigerian doctor has taken it upon himself to educate men on the risks of not taking a DNA test for their children. The Nigerian docDNStor explained that it is possible men end up raising a child that is not his.
The Nigerian doctor identified as Adams Ayeni narrated how he met a patient who brought in a child with a PVC (packed cell volume) of eight per cent and they discovered that the child is sickle cell.
Ayeni explained that he called in the mother and told her to bring her husband so he could counsel them on what to do, but the woman begged him, saying her husband is AA.
Vice president’s office threatens to sue peddlers of false claims against Osinbajo
DNigerian doctor warns fathers to always take DNA test after experience with a patient Source: Doctor Ayeni

According to the doctor, there are a lot of cases in Nigeria where men raise other people's children without their knowledge. The doctor claimed that three out of 10 men in Nigeria are not biological fathers to their children.
The doctor said Nigeria has the second-highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

source :https://www.legit.ng/1261400-nigerian-doctor-warns-fathers-dna-test-experience-a-patient.html
How much is the cost and where are they doing DNA test?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by nuelyoyo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

It is expensive.
Some men's monthly salary or more than.

Plus the average Nigerian man is yet to accept the painful reality and come to terms with it.

I am a woman.
I am a medical doctor.
If I were a man,I will carry out DNA paternity testing on ALL my children.

The game men have been playing and still playing has backfired
can you please specifically tell me how much DNA cost in Nigeria now?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Fortune109: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Women!!

Na beg we dey beg!!

Give men rest of mind biko!!

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by judedwriter(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sussan1:
I'm fully in support of this, too many bastards everywhere.... I've seen a man who loved his wife so much that he can lay down his life for her, whoever says anything bad about his wife or tell him his wife is adulterous automatically becomes his enemy. Yet, people always tell him jokingly and during fight that he's just as useless as an animal for raising someone else's children, some will say "Who does your children look like? Because none of them resemble you nor the mother" and he has always told them they look like his grandparents. Oops... But when he could no longer bear the insults from friends, families and neighbours, he decided to conduct DNA without the wife's consent. Behold! All his five children were bastards! None of them, not even one was his! Some women will not make heaven!

shocked
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
They should all be there. They deserve each other in the long run...

Angelfrost:

You are making way too many unnecessary and derailing generalizations...

Cheating and messing around is one thing, pulling a hood over another individual is another. It is worse were the partner is not even a cheating type. Can we just call a spade, a spade??!..

It is no crime to sleep with as many one desires, even within the hallowed grounds of matrimony... But, it is a crime to be duplicitous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by salt1: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Angelfrost:

Two hypocrites??!.. Do you know how many decent men marry such cheating women, and get saddled with the responsibilities of raising kids from other men??!... It would have been nice if it were 2 duplicitous individuals, but we both know that's not always the case.

You're right. It's just annoying when you see the number of men bragging about their adulteries and throwing it in their wives' faces as if the women can't do anything.
Looks like the women are beating the men in the game

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by spiceadole: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Virus99:

Hi!
Can I be ur friend ?

No,you cannot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by spiceadole: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
nuelyoyo:
can you please specifically tell me how much DNA cost in Nigeria now?

About 100,000 Naira.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by wasuka14(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin lolz
SamOyovwi:
Maybe nor be my papa born me o
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Ezinwa120: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Contact us for your DNA test with just hair for as low as #5,000
Coming soon!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by sphinx58: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
"3 out of 10"? How did he arrive at this bogus stat? May be he is on free data that is why he was spewing nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Philcassidy991: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pubichairs:
Whom ever that edited this thread is a clown

wetin concern Osibanjo office with DNA test

nonsense and bakayoko

Thought I was the only one that observed that.

meanwhile, after the Test and it turns out negative, be ready for war with your wife for wrong accusation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by excellenceetim: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
When Durex Research work approved Nigeria has the most unfaithful women. We attacked the Company. You can see another confirmation. This approved the Durex research right.

Unfaithfulness women most unfaithful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.