Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (40657 Views)

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by stormborn28(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
mybestlove:
We are not adhering to this advice.

You just want to break homes.

What of those children that were swapped by nurses? How do we settle that?

Go home with your devilish advice, it's not for good and you just want to create an avenue for doctors to make more money.

Byebye
some men who are guilty of this atrocities won't like the advice because they won't want the women they have cheated with to suffer the consequences of discovery

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by daddytime(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Zinny25:
lol isi aki or isi hammer head of terror

abeg na joke ooo,no attack me

Headies award...lol
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Angelacruz: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
To be a man is not easy
eherbal:
- A Nigerian doctor has advised Nigerian men to always take a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children
- The doctor identified as Adams Ayeni claimed that three out of ten Nigerian men are raising a child that is not biologically theirs
- Ayeni gave the advice after he came across a female patient who raised another man's child that with her husband
A Nigerian doctor has taken it upon himself to educate men on the risks of not taking a DNA test for their children. The Nigerian doctor explained that it is possible men end up raising a child that is not his.
The Nigerian doctor identified as Adams Ayeni narrated how he met a patient who brought in a child with a PVC (packed cell volume) of eight per cent and they discovered that the child is sickle cell.
Ayeni explained that he called in the mother and told her to bring her husband so he could counsel them on what to do, but the woman begged him, saying her husband is AA.
Vice president’s office threatens to sue peddlers of false claims against Osinbajo
Nigerian doctor warns fathers to always take DNA test after experience with a patient Source: Doctor Ayeni

According to the doctor, there are a lot of cases in Nigeria where men raise other people's children without their knowledge. The doctor claimed that three out of 10 men in Nigeria are not biological fathers to their children.
The doctor said Nigeria has the second-highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

source :https://www.legit.ng/1261400-nigerian-doctor-warns-fathers-dna-test-experience-a-patient.html
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by nuelyoyo(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

About 100,000 Naira.
it's not as expensive as people portray it to be na. And am sure the price will fall further in future.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Virus99: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
spiceadole:

No,you cannot

cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by exminister(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm, some women Will like to have a child, with the ex they love believe me.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
IronFX:
Sometimes it’s not a woman’s infidelity but some nurses are careless and sometimes swap kids after childbirth, some other nurses do it intentionally too
be careful, why call nurses? respect us pls uf u don't want to be mad. registerd nurses don't swap babies, i don't know about quacks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Maybe nor be my papa born me o

Oshare mavor?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
daddytime:
Stale warning but a standard of course.

People like us no dey need DNA....by our head you shall know us...

All my own dey carry my signature...

To deny say no be me get am sef na war
. Same signature here, the opioro mango aka Ogo nna is the trade mark
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by IronFX: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
camobri:

be careful, why call nurses? respect us pls uf u don't want to be mad. registerd nurses don't swap babies, i don't know about quacks
“Some” nurses are Wicked that’s why you hear people tell men not to marry a nurse undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by LZAA: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BMC zombies take note
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Gudlite: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Men if you take DNA to accuse your fellow man for trespassing in your marriage, please be sure you are not guilty of same offence.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by LZAA: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
must we always bash women some men also have children being fathered by other men. na merry go round. if this story is real sha. the husband will die soon from brief illness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by eherbal(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
niyidenrele:
..Oga ,I can't keep this any longer,you are one of my friends on Facebook...any news I see in my wall,it is only you here that come around to upload it here
fortunately I don't know you,and this news was picked from an opera news page,not your wall.thanks undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Skmoda(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kendumazy:
A company that can produce A cheap an accurate DNA device will make so much money. Cheap in the range of #1500 to #5000. This is a multi trillion naira investment that hasn't found a cheap and pocket friendly price solution yet.
I'm telling you my bro
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ise82(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
fcdgrand:
guys fvck hoes & wife virgin, dick the one you love & keep the one that love you

Too much brain
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by TempleHouse: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
tayo200:
it's possible Dangote is my father o
I guess as much.
He has promised you N150,000 to buy Okada
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ojay2053(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Women japa for this thread grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Sterope(f): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is one of the most cruelest thing that can happen to a man.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by JJOF(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Maybe nor be my papa born me o
You fit be Dangote pikin self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by xavierx23: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Virginnn:
Paternity Court was one of my favourite programme on Quest TV, till it was suspended. You can actually feel the pains and emotions people go through just to prove their child's paternity.
That is all I have to say.

Hello y did u say it was suspended??
[sup][/sup]
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Chukapage(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
niyidenrele:
...a saying goes like this ...90% of first birth /child are bastard, coincidentally am also the first child.... grin
My guy your papa fit be Zimbabwean or one Junkun cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Babaken(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please how much does is cost to do the DNA test let me start saving money now.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Babaken(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
exminister:
Hmmmmmmmmm, some women Will like to have a child, with the ex they love believe me.
am a victim .
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2019
IronFX:
“Some” nurses are Wicked that’s why you hear people tell men not to marry a nurse undecided
who wanna marry your brokeass in d 1st instance?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Hameex(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2019
This people about to set some house on fire grin grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by executive12: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2019
lilbest4:
Why is DNA not part of the test carried out immediately after birth?

DNA testing is expensive.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by makavelli80(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2019
lilbest4:
who is bashing women here?
no mind am jare
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Kaycee54321(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2019
I double check doors even when I'm sure I've locked them, how much more confirming a child that'll call me daddy is mine

All my children will go through DNA testing, I trust my future wife, but what must be done must be done abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Soulseeker01(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Am not a medical pratitioner bt bt a Father my self i was told the child must reach a certain Age before a DNA can be carried and at least d result will get to 90% becus its never 100%
lilbest4:
Why is DNA not part of the test carried out immediately after birth?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Soulseeker01(m): 1:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Na yur money them take run am?
Seriousness:
Some men will still go and run DNA test even though the child look EXACTLY like them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.