Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (40660 Views)

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Soulseeker01(m): 1:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Abi oo at least the man go know say this one no be my own oo, yhen if em wan keep em wife for love sake na to do another one to see weda na hospital mistake or delibrate act...bt the main matter here be say no be Oga pikin...
JuanDeDios:

A test of the mother-child would resolve the issue of infidelity in that case and the couple can then try to find their child.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

But if its like that why was the lady begging

An innocent mind fears no accusation

It is the duty of the doctor to enlightened and resolve the woman's doubt.If he can't resolve the issue medically,due to no knowledge in that area,there is room for referrer.THE BEST DOCTOR IS THE ONE THAT KNOWS HIS/HER LIMIT.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 28, 2019
henryobinna:
Oshey... the all knowing god...

shey you did not see where he stated the woman started to beg that the father should not be invited? why was she begging? the doctor came to the conclusion as a result of her begging and not the child's genotype

You can ask Google.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by henryobinna(m): 3:55am On Sep 28, 2019
Banee:

You can ask Google.
like I five a f.uck
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by uthlaw: 4:42am On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

But you still need both ladies and pure water, as useless as we are...so how useful are you
water is certain in life but for ladies it not composory because you must surely be tired of fucking....what else is the useful of them!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by uthlaw: 4:53am On Sep 28, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Love ‘em or hate ‘em, you cannot live without ‘em
if you can't leave without them that is your problem, just try to get a PS4 then leave your girlfriend for two months...then you realize this pussy you are dying don't Worth it..... people like you worship women and make them think they are special!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by princenomics: 6:33am On Sep 28, 2019
This issue is a serious one. I was in church one Sunday, the Sunday school teaching was on RESTITUTION.
When it was time for question and answer, my pastor said in his former parish, the same topic was taught and after the service, a woman walked up to him for advise that two of the five kids she has are from another man. That how would she do such restitution.
The pastor said after hearing this, he was dumped. He said he just told her he was not ready to breakup her home.
House, church cold that day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by dollarsplenty(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2019
And how are we sure the test was credible? Abi nor be Naija where common HIV test dey get different results.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by goldman777: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2019
somehow:
Your child should resemble you at least immediately after birth to like 1 year. If he or she doesn't look like you,then you can start raising eyebrow.

Sometimes, the child won't resemble but his or her mother. It's going to be a bit difficult in this case.

While sometimes the baby end up picking up the face of your parents, that's also difficult. But if the baby doesn't look like any of your relatives nor you or your wife, DNA straight if you have the money. If you don't have the money, be bold, tell it to your wife that you doubt the paternity.
I have seen a child that looks like his father but not the child of the man looks can be confusing nothing as accurate as DNA test
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by LabDNA: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2019
He is right...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by naijadrivablog: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Cc LabDNA viewing this thread.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by IronFX: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2019
camobri:

who wanna marry your brokeass in d 1st instance?

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by WriterX(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2019
olu77:
Ok. Maybe he is talking from experience. I think we should just have national DNA testing day so that people can swap children.

Headline: After the national DNA testing day acclaimed by international observers as free and fair Obj looses Iyabo to Gani Adamu. Timi Dakolo looses his son to...
grin
olu77:
Ok. Maybe he is talking from experience. I think we should just have national DNA testing day so that people can swap children.

Headline: After the national DNA testing day acclaimed by international observers as free and fair Obj looses Iyabo to Gani Adamu. Timi Dakolo looses his son to...

atiku looses his mandate to buhari
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by somehow: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2019
goldman777:

I have seen a child that looks like his father but not the child of the man looks can be confusing nothing as accurate as DNA test
How's that possible? Maybe you're the one mixing up the resemblance or something is wrong somewhere with the DNA result.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by goldman777: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2019
somehow:
How's that possible? Maybe you're the one mixing up the resemblance or something is wrong somewhere with the DNA result.
People lookalike alot resemblance is not enough DNA is straight to the point this happened to a neighbor in my area.he started suspecting becoming aware his he and his wife have AA genotype and his son who looks some much like him had AS genotype
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by somehow: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2019
goldman777:

People lookalike alot resemblance is not enough DNA is straight to the point this happened to a neighbor in my area.he started suspecting becoming aware his he and his wife have AA genotype and his son who looks some much like him had AS genotype
There's always an exemption
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by goldman777: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2019
somehow:
There's always an exemption
You better do the needful if you are in such a situation and if you Don't have the nerve you can just live your life and save yourself a potential heart breaking discovery
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by somehow: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2019
goldman777:

You better do the needful if you are in such a situation and if you Don't have the nerve you can just live your life and save yourself a potential heart breaking discovery
Yes for those in such dilemma.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2019
uthlaw:
if you can't leave without them that is your problem, just try to get a PS4 then leave your girlfriend for two months...then you realize this pussy you are dying don't Worth it..... people like you worship women and make them think they are special!
Lol ... I don’t generalize with women. Yes, there are some bad ones but I’m sure you respect respect your mother/sister/wife/girlfriend
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by MedicH: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2019
uthlaw:

Yea. You're right. Ps4 with a 40inch led TV and a digital surround home theatre. What else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Joe4real1988(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Godfullsam:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you shall be a fada soon...

She don catch you finally grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg help me ask him if he took her for HIV test b4 Bleep.ng her raw.....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by OdenKelechi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
almsofgold:
Women! The first human to bend the knee to satan. The world has never known peace since their creation.ask Eve undecided
Lol.. you're not nice
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by healthserve(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddytime:
Stale warning but a standard of course.

People like us no dey need DNA....by our head you shall know us...

All my own dey carry my signature...

To deny say no be me get am sef na war

I dey tell people say test no dey needed. The thing dey show.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Burgerlomo: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I'm happy that it was my father that burned me

Haaaaa! Burned bawo cool
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Enemyofpeace: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Haaaaa! Burned bawo cool
I meant it was my father that gaved bite to me
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Burgerlomo: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I meant it was my father that gaved bite to me

Haaaa!!! Bite again? I can't take it no more grin

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by popefuse(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2019
nextstep:

If the DNA test fails for father, then you do one for the mother. If mother passes, then you know what's up.

It happens... sometime accidentally and sometimes maliciously... which is why in most developed societies, name tags are issued before birth, then attached to mother and child right at birth. The tags will show signs of tampering and are difficult to remove without causing bruising. There are also tags that have RFID and tracking because societies realize that mistakes happen, and there are also malicious people around.
COPY THAT
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ceejay80s(m): 10:19am On Sep 30, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
I'm happy that it was my father that burned me
Very funny idiot lol
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by tck2000(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.