Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] (5126 Views)

Are Women Naturally Born With 'entitlement Mentality'?? / Why Are Women Naturally Attracted To Older Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Women Always Beg? [pictures Of A Begger Included] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm honestly tired of Nigeria women, I cant communicate with their sets without being billed of my pockets.
Non of them have anything to offer apart from sex.
I'm tired of this gender, I pray to God my wife isn't unfortunate enough to bear me a female child because hell will break loose that day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Baby girl no even send your reply. She cut straight to the chase. grin
I like her, she knows what she wants

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
BABYharder:
Baby girl no even send your reply. She cut straight to the chase. grin
I like her, she knows what she wants
When your mother used this method to make a living.
Why wouldn't you like her?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloooody:

Yea, mom is a Nigerian and I'll likely end up with a Nigerian girl who would give me a beautiful daughter
Send the money or free the baby girl grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by alphaNomega: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ask her "how much?"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
alphaNomega:
Ask her "how much?"
You'll pay?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Dizzyyish: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by DroppingLiquid: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Social media, especailly the picture based ones, are damaging every young male and female Nigerian.

At least twitter is better. Most people there are just discussing tech and crypto. In fact, that place is almost like nairaland, with the way they ratio broke girls.

But you see Instagram, Snapchat? Those two apps need to be banned. They're like more popular version of Co**runs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by alphaNomega: 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloooody:

You'll pay?

Ask her first and tell me reply
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by dollytino4real(f): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Y are Nigeria men sxx beggars too? Only d cap only once I no go pour inside are their styles of begging which woman dey post dem but una go dey post anything woman do to the public

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
alphaNomega:

Ask her first and tell me reply
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
dollytino4real:
Y are Nigeria men sxx beggars too? Only d cap only once I no go pour inside are their styles of begging which woman dey post dem but una go dey post anything woman do to the public

Cat fish rest

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by danietohbadt(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Esther Inemesit Ime is her name..... OP na Akwa Ibom babe she be?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by SmartPolician: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
dollytino4real:

Stop this stupid whatsaboutism and answer the question. You rarely see a girl who wants genuine friendship with a guy without always making demands. You people really need to change your mentality; life shouldn't always be about ulterior motive.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloooody:

Take am easy bros.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Sammy101111(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol Nigeria woman her funny
If they have boy friends they will still beg you from money
If you are just friends with this female they will still demand for money
If you toast them that one na big wahala they will demand forever till break up
Most of them now there new code is am not that kind of girl am supportive she wont demand at start when you start dating just give 3 weeks she will bring billing
Why most men do everything for you

You want to buy cloth ( on men )
You want to do hair ( on men )
You want to pay rent ( on men)
You want to subscribe for internet ( on men )
You want to buy card ( on men )
You want to fix this and that (on men )
You want to travel or go out ( on men )

Some times i always pray to find someone like me and not my mother to be honest . Our fathers are hero so many things they endure but never speak out .but if woman give you 1k and you no pay am the whole world will know

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by SKhanmi: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Check the caliber of the ladies you move around with & the way you relate with them. Maybe you portrayed yourself as a spender and not as someone who would make them earn every bit of that cash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by dollytino4real(f): 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop this stupid whatsaboutism and answer the question. You rarely see a girl who wants genuine friendship with a guy without always making demands. You people really need to change your mentality; life shouldn't always be about ulterior motive.
ok sir
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by dollytino4real(f): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloooody:

Cat fish rest
snake lizard SLEEP abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by ukaface(f): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bloooody:
I'm honestly tired of Nigeria women, I cant communicate with their sets without being billed of my pockets.
I'm tired of this gender, I pray to God my wife isn't unfortunate enough to bear me a female child because hell will break loose that day.
But you would be unfortunate enough to marry a Nigerian female?
Try the other gender na( your gender) they have better things to offer na pleaaase.
So if you have a female child, you would see your wife and daughter as unfortunate Nawa ooooo

Una gender no Sabi yarn....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Charismatic107: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Good morning at 1:28pm ...Op keep deceiving yourself . clout chasers everywhere undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Omor this matter is crazy, office, exes, former neighbors, friends, EXCEPT family, females billing like crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Geniuelander: 2:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Charismatic107:
Good morning at 1:28pm ...Op keep deceiving yourself sef. clout chasers everywhere Fool undecided

angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by endallinfection: 2:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Don't Give Shishi

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by ubunja(m): 3:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:18am On Jan 16, 2022
SATAN1ST:
go and hustle so that if your gf ask for chicken change to make hair you won't be coming to Nairaland to disturb us
its chicken change then she should have it or ask her father,relationships aren't poverty alleviation programme,she's too broke to be in one neither is she able to afford "chicken change".

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Bloooody:
Ok
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2022
SATAN1ST:
go and hustle so that if your gf ask for chicken change to make hair you won't be coming to Nairaland to disturb us
You're nothing but a simp

Am I her father to provide for her?

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by Bloooody(m): 6:36am On Jan 16, 2022
ukaface:
But you would be unfortunate enough to marry a Nigerian female?
Try the other gender na( your gender) they have better things to offer na pleaaase.
So if you have a female child, you would see your wife and daughter as unfortunate Nawa ooooo

Una gender no Sabi yarn....
Who asked for your opinion?
Evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by DemMannaScam: 6:44am On Jan 16, 2022
You for blur the account number
From the account details her full name can be known

Bloooody:
Re: Why Are Nigerian Women Naturally Born Beggers?[pictures Of The Begger] by wiseone28: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2022
danietohbadt:
Esther Inemesit Ime is her name..... OP na Akwa Ibom babe she be?
Op don't answer this scallywag.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Not Seem To Like Virgins? / How To Be A Playboy And Its Benefits / For Guys: See The 5 Key Reasons Why Some Ladies Dislike Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.