Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Intimidation And Control - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimidation And Control (1328 Views)

Sexual Harassment/intimidation By Women. / Intimidation And Pride Is The Problem With Nigerians. / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimidation And Control by CorkMr1: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve <<<<< another black women derespectin men,

she always swearing, cursing, no manners & tryin to boss men around Nairaland, prooves my point again! angry
Re: Intimidation And Control by MrsEve: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr cock,

You need to have a backbone in dealing with me, if you can't you will be easily intimidated,

I am a grown azz woman and if I want to cuss I will surely do that. I don't control men, I am assertive and you interpreted that as CONTROLLING, there is a difference between CONTROL, ASSERTIVE, AND INTIMIDATION,
Re: Intimidation And Control by CorkMr1: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve , madam its black women like u that chase great black men like me to white women.

U r just to complicated, u just want to talk back. MUST U ALWAYS TALK BACK?
angry
Re: Intimidation And Control by MrsEve: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
If black women like me that chase sorry azz black men to white women, THEY CAN HAVE YA,

They are doing us a great favor and GOOD RIDDANCE.

Now back to Kokoye,

i hope my last comment before mr cock came running in shed some light on your questions cool
Re: Intimidation And Control by luap: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2010
It's not about control or puting black women in line.

It is about Power and setting your boundaries.  Unfortunatley, black women are on the bottom of the social economic list, so they are always tring to become empowered, this is understandable.  The problem is that in a relationship, black woman's power struggle perspective floods over and toxifies the relationship with her man.  Other words she is constantly trying to emasculate or remove the testicles of her Black Man.

The Black man needs to understand this problem, so he does not end up becomming weak under the constant power struggle the Black woman is having with the world.

Black men do not struggle with your woman.  She is the one bringing the worldly Drama Strugle into the relationship.  Just walk away, and let them figure things out.  Maybe in a few generations they will catch on.  There are so many single black woman.  It is not because of beauty, but frankly they can be a pain in the butt.
Re: Intimidation And Control by CorkMr1: 5:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve , madam why u so rudes,  your attitude will chase off any great black  man like me, , 4real.

Cant u act like lady and be femine for once?,,,its black history month & u givin us stres
angry
Re: Intimidation And Control by CorkMr1: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
thx luap!
Re: Intimidation And Control by MrsEve: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
luap:

It's not about control or puting black women in line.

It is about Power and setting your boundaries.  Unfortunatley, black women are on the bottom of the social economic list, so they are always tring to become empowered, this is understandable.  The problem is that in a relationship, black woman's power struggle perspective floods over and toxifies the relationship with her man.  Other words she is constantly trying to emasculate or remove the testicles of her Black Man.

Are you serious? Are you sure that BLACK WOMEN ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SOCIAL TOTEM? Oh my goodness! Honey, let me re-educate you on something that you should have gotten when the memo were sent out, if you look again, THERE ARE BLACK MEN IN PRISON, THERE ARE BLACK MEN ON THE UNEMPLOYMENT PERCENTILE, THERE ARE BLACK MEN THAT ARE SINGLE FATHERS WITH A BUNCH OF CHILDREN BY MULTIPLE WOMEN THEY ARE NOT MARRIED TO AND THIS IS NOT JUST BLACK WOMEN, THERE ARE WHITE WOMEN, ASIAN WOMEN, AND HISPANIC WOMEN WHO HAVE CHILDREN OUT OF WEDLOCK BY THESE SO CALLED BLACK MEN. A black woman is more likely to get hire than a BLACK MAN and you say that black women are on the bottom of the totem pole NEGRO CHINKY PLEASE

The Black man needs to understand this problem, so he does not end up becomming weak under the constant power struggle the Black woman is having with the world.

Black men do not struggle with your woman.  She is the one bringing the worldly Drama Strugle into the relationship.  Just walk away, and let them figure things out.  Maybe in a few generations they will catch on.  There are so many single black woman.  It is not because of beauty, but frankly they can be a pain in the butt.
BLACK WOMEN BRING WORDLY DRAMA AND STRUGGLE TO THE RELATIONSHIP? WTF? DO YOU KNOW THAT IT TAKES TWO TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AND TWO TO ARGUE? IF A WOMAN IS ARGUING WITH A MAN AND HE ARGUE BACK THAT HE JUST A FOOL AS SHE IS? YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT THERE ARE MANY SINGLE BLACK WOMEN? IF BLACK WOMEN COUNTS AS 13 PERCENT OF THE TOTAL POPULATION IN ONE REGION AND 45 PERCENT OF THEM ARE MARRIED, HOW THE FUKK CAN THERE BE SO MANY SINGLE BLACK WOMEN? You have failed to realize that there are more women than men in this world SOMEBODY GOING TO BE FUKKING SINGLE GENIUS! IF THERE ARE 1 MAN TO EVER 10 WOMEN IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY CALCULATE THAT MEANS THAT THE WORLD HAS ABOUT 60 PERCENT OF SINGLE WOMEN PERIOD REGARDLESS OF RACE, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONALITY, AND REGION.

YOU A REAL FUKKING GENIUS angry
Re: Intimidation And Control by CorkMr1: 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve , madam i should make u my 3rd wife, maybe u will learn to respect mens! undecided
Re: Intimidation And Control by luap: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
MrsEve,
I do not know how nairaland is; however, I can only speak for the USA.  This is common knowledge or common sense.  It is objective not subjective.  When we go to university, diversity education is a requirement here, because we are a diverse nation.  We study the disparities between races.
I did a simple google search and I found an interesting paper:

http://depts.washington.edu/pcls/documents/research/Dozier_AccumulatingDisadvantage.pdf
You can also do google searches yourself.  This data is available to the public.
Most black women in the USA have to be stronger to have a more equitable level of income compared to there counterparts of the other races.  
Sorry the truth hurts. But part of identifying a problem is to expose the dysfunction.
Re: Intimidation And Control by CorkMr1: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2010
Women ARE DANGEROUS!!! period!!, why did adam eat all the apples, becoz of a woman.

if he had kept her in line he wouldnt have eaten all the apples, gademmit!! angry
Re: Intimidation And Control by MrsEve: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
LMAO, this negro chinky said THE TRUTH HURTS, uhmm it can't hurt if no truth was spoken,

Anyway,

I was talking about USA and I sure damn won't be comparing any data in correlations with Nairaland, Please!

Black women have to be strong has nothing to do with economic prowess it genetically and culturally proven that black women are dominant but we also very stealth as well. In order words, we are survivalist and many of are surviving because of that trait that we so naturally possessed. If a man wants to control us and WE ALLOW THEM TO then it all good, HOWEVER, many of us don't take kindly a man controlling us because we survivalist and if we gotta do whatever we will do it, that make us different from the counterparts HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ECONOMIC nor social prowess.
Re: Intimidation And Control by MrsEve: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mr cock,

If I was your wife, you would be buried six foot deep and then some cool
Re: Intimidation And Control by kokoye(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
eve, in a phone meeting now. wink

will read ur lines once i'm done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Given Flowers To Your Love? / Top 10 Dating-relationship Mistakes / Exclusive Speed Dating Event For Nigerian Professionals ( Nigeria And UK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.