Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] (17056 Views)

The Burdens Of Being A Firstborn From A Poor Home / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ikpeabujo:
ilegend u are d best that I have seen here. pls give me link to reach u . I promise never to over stress u...my WhatsApp number is 0706...

Best? No. Séun is still the best for giving us Nairaland to interact with each other.

For an undisclosed reason, I shy away from NL to private chat.

The best thing is to post your question(s) on my thread and I'll gladly reply whenever I'm online.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
So, the book has been uploaded to draft and I'll soon submit it either today, tomorrow, or on the 1st of Oct.

I just finished the back cover of the paperback. See image below. I made the book cheap $12.99. Though, I'll increase the price after some hours of going live or a few days. I'll make the Kindle version $2.99 for some days, then increase it to $9.99.

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
iLegendd:
So, the book has been uploaded to draft and I'll soon submit it either today, tomorrow, or on the 1st of Oct.

I just finished the back cover of the paperback. See image below. I made the book cheap $12.99. Though, I'll increase the price after some hours of going live or a few days. I'll make the Kindle version $2.99 for some days, then increase it to $9.99.
please will I have to design both the front and back page of paper-back before I start uploading.

Again, I didn't put both my first and last name on my book cover, is it necessary to fill those spaces provided for first name, last name and other name.
Thanks

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2019
raphemmanuel:
please will I have to design both the front and back page of paper-back before I start uploading.

Again, I didn't put both my first and last name on my book cover, is it necessary to fill those spaces provided for first name, last name and other name.
Thanks

Yes, both — if you're uploading paperback. If it's only Kindle, you don't need both, but the front.

If the book is a no content book, like journal, coloring book, guest books, notebooks, etc. then you don't need to put you're name on the cover, but put any name as the author.

You can either fill the first name and surname, or ignore the first name box and only will the surname.

If the book is a real "how to..." book or a novel, then you need your name on the cover, or at least, on the spine.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Everrest9(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
I need to sleep for 5days for inspiration like this to come in.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wanted to make sure it appears on 1st of October, but just published it. So, it will be live on the 30th.

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
Everrest9:
I need to sleep for 5days for inspiration like this to come in.

No, you don't. All you need is to be in tune and inspiration will be chasing you everywhere you go.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2019
While the book is going through review, I'll show blurred screenshots of chapter 16 down to chapter 1.

Chapter 16.

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2019
Chapter 15

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:51am On Sep 30, 2019
More coming...
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:11am On Sep 30, 2019
Chapter 14

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chapter 13.

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Dutycalls04: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Your thread is quite informative. Thanks for sharing. Please I'll like you to explain this "SWIFT / BIC" field required during registration on Payoneer. Thanks.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dutycalls04:
Your thread is quite informative. Thanks for sharing. Please I'll like you to explain this "SWIFT / BIC" field required during registration on Payoneer. Thanks.

Google search the name of your bank swift. E.g uba swift code
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=82679366]

Pls can I insert my local bank account on Kobo platform I saw Nigeria there. Since Amazon no want pay 4books yet no sale
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Chapter 13.

Pls can I inset my Nigeria bank details on Kobo, since Amazon no Wan pay
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
ambitiouschap:

I don't use Kobo. Though, I use them, but not directly. Publish your book on www.publishdrive.com and they'll send it to Kobo and other online book stores like Apple, Google, etc. This can only be done if that same book you want to upload there is not on Amazon's KDP Select.

If your book is not selling on Amazon, then your THE KATS CRIED technique needs to improve.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dutycalls04:

The answer above is correct.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Dutycalls04: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for your response. Please during the publishing process, will the author first of all upload the paperback (front and back) seperately before uploading the main content the book?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by vickyhow(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

You're right. That is my selling point. I leveraged on his fame and title. Also, my story is really crazy and engaging — another selling point. It's a trilogy.

Hw much is '*** Born A Crime' sold on amazon ?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
vickyhow:

Hw much is '**t Born A Crime' sold on amazon ?

$9.99. Though, it is currently $2.99.

The Kindle version just went live 20 minutes ago. Go on www.amazon.com and type either Born a Crime or "**t Born a Crime" and it will appear alongside Trevor's book, Mitchell Obama's book, and other big books.

Please, help me modify the title of the book from your post. Most of the Oyibo readers who will buy the book will do a Google search about the author and I don't want Google to show this page.

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by vickyhow(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

The Kindle version just went live 20 minutes ago. Go on www.amazon.com and type either Born a Crime or "not Born a Crime" and it will appear alongside Trevor's book, Mitchell Obama's book, and other big books.

Please, help me modify the title of the book from your post. Most of the Oyibo readers who will buy the book will do a Google search about the author and I want Google to show this page.

what should i modify it to ?

'born a crime' ?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
The main purpose I used that title is to place my book in from to Trevor and Obama's fans. Whatever drops out of Mitchell Obama and Trevor's mouth, my book picks it. I'm leveraging on them. The audio version of the book will be on Audible by December this year or January next year.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
vickyhow:

what should i modify it to ?

'born a crime' ?

Change the N*t to three dots or stars.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by sparkle7: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
iLegendd:

What dimension did you use for your paperback sir?
That paperback is just killing me. Even after making my design to be 5 by 6 inches or so, they still got one problem to say about it.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by sparkle7: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2019
iLegendd:

The Kindle version just went live 20 minutes ago. Go on www.amazon.com and type either Born a Crime or "**t Born a Crime" and it will appear alongside Trevor's book, Mitchell Obama's book, and other big books.

Please, help me modify the title of the book from your post. Most of the Oyibo readers who will buy the book will do a Google search about the author and I don't want Google to show this page.
Jeez this your KATS CRIED formula seems very effective. But I don't get the A - Analysis part. Also, can you throw some light on the E- Email list.
And err... How do you rank your keywords that your book competes with the big guns out there?

I can do T, S, C and D in KATS CRIED. The rest are not so clear.

K = Keywords
A = Analysis
T = Title
S = Subtitle
C = Cover
R = Review
I = Inspection
E = Email-list
D = Description

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
sparkle7:

Jeez this your KATS CRIED formula seems very effective. But I don't get the A - Analysis part. Also, can you throw some light on the E- Email list.
And err... How do you rank your keywords that your book competes with the big guns out there?

I can do T, S, C and D in KATS CRIED. The rest are not so clear.

K = Keywords
A = Analysis
T = Title
S = Subtitle
C = Cover
R = Review
I = Inspection
E = Email-list
D = Description

Undisclosed information.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
sparkle7:

What dimension did you use for your paperback sir?
That paperback is just killing me. Even after making my design to be 5 by 6 inches or so, they still got one problem to say about it.

What did you use in formatting the book? Also, did you format the margins? Have you ever watched any video on Amazon paperback book formatting?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by OgaVoltron: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Your pictures, are they PNG or JPEG format?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by sparkle7: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
iLegendd:

What did you use in formatting the book? Also, did you format the margins? Have you ever watched any video on Amazon paperback book formatting?
I will probably go watch up some videos on it this night. Just in case you got some quick links to share with me, I will appreciate it.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Dutycalls04: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please op, whenever I log into my kdp account it tells me "information incomplete" and then directs me to the "Getting paid" section. However, whenever I fill in Nigeria it says "We currently don't support electronic payments to this country/region. Please select "I don’t have a bank" to complete setting up your payment method". After clicking "I don't have a bank, the available market appears and then I don't seem to make any progress from here. Please what do I do next? Thanks.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
OgaVoltron:
Your pictures, are they PNG or JPEG format?
Both.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / . / Sexy Girl Shows Off Her Huge Oranges(+18 Explicite Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.