Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] (17060 Views)

The Burdens Of Being A Firstborn From A Poor Home / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ilegend pls I just noticed that my book can't be found through the search button on amazon.com

I type the title of my book, but it didn't display among the search results.

Please what could be the reason for this, am I doing anything wrong?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by Nat404: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Apologies to those who sent me a message, but haven't gotten a reply. I have been offline and occupied with offline dealings. This month or year, you'll hardly see me around, but I want you to keep pushing and never give up.

For this book N** Born a Crime, it's been making sales and seeing regular KENP read. Yesterday, it made £20 and it's 1 New Release.

I don't promote the book — I just published and abandoned it, yet it's making money. So, this should serve as a motivation for you to get started in the book business.

You won't regret your effort. Also, try your best to learn and master keyword research.

When I'm fully back, this year or next year, I'll answer all questions and mentions I got. Please, bear with me.

One more thing, Amazon messaged me and told me to enter the book for a story competition and if my book wins, I'll be be going home with a couple of millions in December and a movie right. So, this book stands a chance of being turned to a big Bollywood or Hollywood movie right.

There is first, second, and third position. If I don't win the first, I may win the third position — who knows? So, get started, please!

Good to hear from you.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Apologies to those who sent me a message, but haven't gotten a reply. I have been offline and occupied with offline dealings. This month or year, you'll hardly see me around, but I want you to keep pushing and never give up.

For this book N** Born a Crime, it's been making sales and seeing regular KENP read. Yesterday, it made £20 and it's 1 New Release.

I don't promote the book — I just published and abandoned it, yet it's making money. So, this should serve as a motivation for you to get started in the book business.

You won't regret your effort. Also, try your best to learn and master keyword research.

When I'm fully back, this year or next year, I'll answer all questions and mentions I got. Please, bear with me.

One more thing, Amazon messaged me and told me to enter the book for a story competition and if my book wins, I'll be be going home with a couple of millions in December and a movie right. So, this book stands a chance of being turned to a big Bollywood or Hollywood movie right.

There is first, second, and third position. If I don't win the first, I may win the third position — who knows? So, get started, please!

not a good news to your students,hope all is well? Wish you all the best,and thanks for the motivation.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
jefy:

Wow, this got me. Boss, can you help with a sample copy right page as an author from Nigeria publishing on the kdp platform? Am working on a book for Nigerians, can it be published on kdp? Any advice, recommendations? Would be glad. Thanks for the inspiration brotherly.

Copyright page are all the same around the world. Just Google "book copyright page" and you'll get them. Use any of them you see.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Ilegend pls I just noticed that my book can't be found through the search button on amazon.com

I type the title of my book, but it didn't display among the search results.

Please what could be the reason for this, am I doing anything wrong?

IP and the address on your Amazon account. Log out of Amazon and use incognito mode on your browser.

If problem persists, message customer care and they'll rectify it.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Ilegend I have finally upload my book on Amazon.
After trying all my best to convert it to epub before uploading it which was in vain due to the images on the book, I just uploaded it in docx format and amazon helped me converted it perfectly well.

Now the book is live...

Make I see if Oluwa go answer my call through this.

My own be say, any little opportunity wey I see, I go just chuk head, just to see whether the thing go favour me.

I just pray make better things show for this one.
MAN MUST SURVIVE

Congratulations, but trust me, Oluwa won't answer with just one book — except you're extremely lucky. Learn keyword research and write more.

Hoping on one book leads to hypertension.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2019
The Legendd, thanks... This NL holiday you wan go so,how your students go manage? I go find u see for p.h, if you like,make you no get time for one on one mentorship. Or if u like, tell me say make i use google or youtube. Lol
iLegendd:

Copyright page are all the same around the world. Just Google "book copyright page" and you'll get them. Use any of them you see.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Google is my best friend. I have searched for copy right templates for ebook,but the info on those templates got me concerned. They usually contain,the name of publishing house,ISBN,Country the book is published in etc. I already have a copy right page,but trying to know what to filter,hence,the reason why i asked for a sample from a seasoned publisher who is also a Nigeria.
iLegendd:

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2019
jefy:
Google is my best friend. I have searched for copy right templates for ebook,but the info on those templates got me concerned. They usually contain,the name of publishing house,ISBN,Country the book is published in etc. I already have a copy right page,but trying to know what to filter,hence,the reason why i asked for a sample from a seasoned publisher who is also a Nigeria.

Simplicity is key. Below is mine.

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2019
jefy:
The Legendd, thanks... This NL holiday you wan go so,how your students go manage? I go find u see for p.h, if you like,make you no get time for one on one mentorship. Or if u like, tell me say make i use google or youtube. Lol

#Smile

Use YouTube and Google.

2 Likes

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Simplicity is key. Below is mine.
ok ISBN for ebooks?
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2019
jefy:
ok ISBN for ebooks?
Mainly for paperback, but eBook has its own too.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Mainly for paperback, but eBook has its own too.
ok. So how can an ebook publisher on kdp get his/her own..? Thanks i don bother you with questions tayer.....
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2019
jefy:
ok. So how can an ebook publisher on kdp get his/her own..? Thanks i don bother you with questions tayer.....

During publishing, Amazon Automatically assign it to you.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
iLegendd:

During publishing, Amazon Automatically assign it to you.
wow,ok. Gracias
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
iLegendd:

IP and the address on your Amazon account. Log out of Amazon and use incognito mode on your browser.

If problem persists, message customer care and they'll rectify it.
Please I did a promo on my book (i.e. free purchase) which Will run from today Monday till Wednesday.

The way this customers dey download the book free dey do me somehow for body grin and I want to stop it.

Please is there any advantages attached to leaving the promo till Wednesday.
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 1:06am On Oct 15, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Please I did a promo on my book (i.e. free purchase) which Will run from today Monday till Wednesday.

The way this customers dey download the book free dey do me somehow for body grin and I want to stop it.

Ilegend abeg please answer me fast, this people wan download the book finish angry

I'm just imagining how much I would have made if the are paying for the book.

SHOULD I STOP THE PROMO.

Local Man Need Some Money To Take Hold Himself...
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Ilegend abeg please answer me fast, this people wan download the book finish angry

I'm just imagining how much I would have made if the are paying for the book.

SHOULD I STOP THE PROMO.

Local Man Need Some Money To Take Hold Himself...
lols,your book must be very very hot.,abeg,what's the title? Plus,this shouldnt get you worried. The frequent downloads means there could be light at the end of the tunnel..what if you recorded zero downloads on your book even when it's free,how would you feel? Broken right? Nah promo strategy for your book,so relax. Good days ahead..
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
jefy:
lols,your book must be very very hot.,abeg,what's the title? Plus,this shouldnt get you worried. The frequent downloads means there could be light at the end of the tunnel..what if you recorded zero downloads on your book even when it's free,how would you feel? Broken right? Nah promo strategy for your book,so relax. Good days ahead..
What annoy me most is, the will download and will not drop any review.

The should just help my ministry with their 4.5 star review.
Their review can go along way.

I just login and I saw two download just this morning. To be honest this promo won't last till Wednesday, after today no more.

The title of the book is: WOO HER: PRACTICAL GUIDE TO GET EVERY WOMAN EVEN AS AN INTROVERT
Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by jefy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
raphemmanuel:
What annoy me most is, the will download and will not drop any review.

The should just help my ministry with their 4.5 star review.
Their review can go along way.

I just login and I saw two download just this morning. To be honest this promo won't last till Wednesday, after today no more.

The title of the book is: WOO HER: PRACTICAL GUIDE TO GET EVERY WOMAN EVEN AS AN INTROVERT
lolz,nice one brotherly. More dolls to your account...the promo period is almost over. So calm down. This act could bring in profits,who knows.. Concerning reviews,may be they are still reading your book,so lets see how it goes..

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2019
raphemmanuel:

A lot of people have come up with techniques on when to start and end a promo, but I just do it based on instinct.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ilegend I salute you.

Men and brethren:
Today I recorded my first sale. grin grin

Only God knows how body just de sweet me.

I stop my free purchase promo that should last till Wednesday night on Tuesday night, with the hope to get some cash.

Guess what: I didn't see any single order till this evening.
The thing was like those that should purchase the book has already downloaded it free during the promo period.

Mehn!!! sad Local Man was disappointed at that point in time embarassed

And immediately, I just give-up.
Imagining the book when it was free, customers just de download the thing anyhow, now wey I need their money they disappear like smoke for air.

But now I'm happy it has recorded it first sale and I believe more sales are coming.

Once I have upto 5 sales I will design and upload the paper-back.
And if the book make-up to 10 sales, I will start writing a new book.

ILegend I must appreciate your selfless effort.
May God enlarge ur coast, Bless you with more wisdom and provide more buyers for ur books.

2 Likes

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
raphemmanuel:

Congrats. Great news. Bring your ear close to my mouth let me whisper a secret to you: Don't wait before you start a new one. This business is gold. Even if you don't see much sales yet, just write more books after understanding keyword research. One day, you'll tell stories of your kindle journey and people will pay you thousands as they beg you to mentor them. Just keep pushing.

2 Likes

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
iLegendd:

Congrats. Great news. Bring your ear close to my mouth let me whisper a secret to you: Don't wait before you start a new one. This business is gold. Even if you don't see much sales yet, just write more books after understanding keyword research. One day, you'll tell stories of your kindle journey and people will pay you thousands as they beg you to mentor them. Just keep pushing.
Okay. Thanks for the piece of advice.

I have conceived another idea on what to write.
Soonest I will grab my pen and start writing.

Please ilegend I want to ask if driving traffic on ur book works on Amazon, unlike in Fiverr where driving traffic to ur gig don't work.

Because I'm intending hire someone from Fiverr that can do that for me, cos I need rapid sales.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
raphemmanuel:
Okay. Thanks for the piece of advice.

I have conceived another idea on what to write.
Soonest I will grab my pen and start writing.

Please ilegend I want to ask if driving traffic on ur book works on Amazon, unlike in Fiverr where driving traffic to ur gig don't work.

Because I'm intending hire someone from Fiverr that can do that for me, cos I need rapid sales.

Driving traffic works, but using Amazon Ads work better.

If it's a bot the Fiverr man is using, Amazon won't be happy with you. Organic sales with keywords is the key while review, description, and cover is the push to purchase.

1 Like

Re: IF YOU Are Poor or From a Poor Home, Read This [Picture] by lookyzy: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2021
iLegendd:

No, you don't. All you need is to be in tune and inspiration will be chasing you everywhere you go.
please, how to be in tune for inspiration to come in? thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Obsessed / My Friend Has Been Assaulted By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.