Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? (3363 Views)

What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / MISEDUCATION REACTIONS: How Ubunja Made Funmisticqueen Act Childish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
BRIEF HISTORY
Few weeks ago, beneficiaries of Ubunja's miseducations came together, opening threads, to thank him for the positive impacts of his miseducations on their lives. As expected, girls were not happy that boys were out of the plantation. A thread by Rekhina was opened asking any girl to volunteer to write a female based miseducation. Though they couldn't agree with each other and get anything done, a certain girl opened a new account to take up the challenge using the username MissGhosted.

The female miseducations, by Missghosted, titled The Box, made her a laughing stock and was dead on arrival. It was filled with misandry; supported violence against men; dehumanised men; and encouraged the idea that men deserved nothing but hatred and should made slaves of women. Just take a look at her topics if you doubt me. Pay attention to Topic A and Topic B

AMATARASHA OR FUNMISTICQUEEN?
The Box was condemn by all Nairaland boys but was supported by Rekhina. The girls that condemned it were passive. Not long after, MissGhosted was alleged and believed to be Amatarasha by many (even funmisticqueen). Rekhina, Amatarasha claimed MissGhosted was funmisticqueen. It was easy to believe that Amatarasha is MissGhosted since the craziness and lunacy of both monikers are similar in manner and magnitude. However, there are evidences, which I shall present, that SUGGEST funmisticqueen MIGHT be behind the moniker MissGhosted.

EVIDENCES
Last year funmisticqueen opened a thread that discussed how women should deal with their cheating spouses. She suggested the following : 1) poisoning, (2) cutting off his balls and peni5 with a knife (the very thing MissGhosted suggested), (3) going diabolical, (4) aborting the baby of the side chick (if the side chick is pregnant), and more.
Funmisticqueen later modified the op of the thread after a long while to be nicer but the following screenshots of the comments (pics below. Focus on pics 4) confirms what was originally written. I remember seeing the thread while I was a guest on nairaland.
Here is that thread by funmisticqueen.

to be continued.

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Continued.

Despite the disagreements from many sane individuals, funmisticqueen stubbornly defended her views. If MariaLavina can outthink you, then your problem is bigger than the Camp Nou. You can read that thread to see many more examples.

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Other disagreements from Nairalanders.

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
BRIEF HISTORY
Few weeks ago, beneficiaries of Ubunja's miseducations came together, opening threads, to thank him for the positive impacts of his miseducations on their lives. As expected, girls were not happy that boys were out of the plantation. A thread by Rekhina was opened asking any girl to volunteer to write a female based miseducation. Though they couldn't agree with each other and get anything done, a certain girl opened a new account to take up the challenge using the username MissGhosted.

The female miseducations, by Missghosted, titled The Box, made her a laughing stock and was dead on arrival. It was filled with misandry; supported violence against men; dehumanised men; and encouraged the idea that men deserved nothing but hatred and should made slaves of women. Just take a look at her topics if you doubt me. Pay attention to Topic A and Topic B

The Box was condemn by all Nairaland boys but was supported by Rekhina. The girls that condemned it were passive. Not long after, MissGhosted was alleged and believed to be Amatarasha by many (even funmisticqueen). Rekhina, Amatarasha claimed MissGhosted was funmisticqueen. It was easy to believe that Amatarasha is MissGhosted since the craziness and lunacy of both monikers are similar in manner and magnitude. However, there are evidences, which I shall present, that SUGGEST funmisticqueen MIGHT be behind the moniker MissGhosted.

EVIDENCES
Last year funmisticqueen opened a thread that discussed how women should deal with their cheating spouses. She suggested the following : 1) poisoning, (2) [b]cutting off his balls and peni5 with a knife (the very thing MissGhosted suggested side chick (if the side chick is pregnant), and more.
Funmisticqueen later modified the op of the thread after a long while to be nicer but the following screenshots of the comments (pics below. Focus on pics 4) confirms what was originally written. I remember seeing the thread while I was a guest on nairaland.

to be continued.

I am still waiting for you to prove that I am missghosted
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
This could mean any of three things :

1) funmisticqueen is MissGhosted(the editing of the op could be a way of covering up her track),
2) funmisticqueen has grown up and has become sensible hence the editing,
3) Amatarasha is(or maybe not) MissGhosted and funmisticqueen shares(shared) the same views.

Which one?
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am still waiting for you to prove that I am missghosted
Look at this post of mine. I never said you are guilty. I made it clear in my op.

Here is from my op
...However, there are evidences, which I shall present, that SUGGEST funmisticqueen MIGHT be behind the moniker MissGhosted.

wink
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Continued.

Despite the disagreements from many sane individuals, funmisticqueen stubbornly defended her views. If MariaLavina can outthink you, then your problem is bigger than the Camp Nou. You can read that thread to see many more examples.
what other threads of mine support this your claim. i appreciate your effort but you forgot something.

you cannot use only one old thread as your evidence, i thought you were going to bring real proof like matching emails, or emails that link my account and missghosted's/amatarasha/rehkina nairaland account account . i actually still believe in teaching your cheating partner a lesson,and i still believe in abortion. But yes, i have matured over a year, my posts are somewhat nicer, i talk more on mental health topics now amongst other thingz.

This is where you get things mixed up, no doctor(me) will ever claim to be a nurse, or to have a masters in nursing. If you know anything about the relationship dynamics between doctors and nurses,it will make some sense to you

just the same way you cannot base a sermon on just one bible verse.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This could mean any of three things :

1) funmisticqueen is MissGhosted(the editing of the op could be a way of covering up her track),
2) funmisticqueen has grown up and has become sensible hence the editing,
3) Amatarasha is(or maybe not) MissGhosted and funmisticqueen shares(shared) the same views.

Which one?
i find it very insulting to be linked in the same writing style as someone who has some form of psychopathology(missghosted)

At least you didn't say that i am amatarasha, that would have disgusted me to no end.

1 Like

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i find it very insulting to be linked in the same writing style as someone who has some form of psychopathology
Hehe. No vex, have a bottle of cold krest to cool down your body. Tomorrow is work, doctor. Don't take things too personal and have fun. In a months time, this thread will be irrelevant. Beside, there is no solid evidence to show that you are the lunatic called MissGhosted.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Hehe. No vex, have a bottle of cold krest to cool down your body. Tomorrow is work, doctor. Don't take things too personal and have fun. In a months time, this thread will be irrelevant. Beside, there is no solid evidence to show that you are the lunatic called MissGhosted.
On that we agree. but what evidence do you have that amatarasha is/isn't missghosted? Most of her earliest threads have been deleted by the mods. it would have given you more insight on her writing style how we became enemies, especially as they were tribalistic in nature.

To hell with work, that one is tomorrow's problem. I am also having fun, Nairaland is like free therapy for me to vent and destress so that the hospital environment won't frustrate me.

As for that rehkina girl, she and amatarasha share the same two digit IQ
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
On that we agree. but what evidence do you have that amatarasha is/isn't missghosted? Most of her earliest threads have been deleted by the mods. it would have given you more insight on her writing style how we became enemies, especially as they were tribalistic in nature.

To hell with work, that one is tomorrow's problem. I am also having fun, Nairaland is like free therapy for me to vent and destress so that the hospital environment won't frustrate me.

As for that rehkina girl, she and amatarasha share the same two digit IQ
From what I know, the craziness and dramatic display of MissGhosted and Amatarasha are similar only that MissGhosted took it a bit further(due to the freedom of anonymity, maybe). I don't really know much about Amatarasha to conclude with sound evidence that she is MissGhosted. Her former threads, as you said, can't be found.

Anyway, I won't further investigate for the sake of time.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
From what I know, the craziness and dramatic display of MissGhosted and Amatarasha are similar only that MissGhosted took it a bit further(due to the freedom of anonymity, maybe). I don't really know much about Amatarasha to conclude with sound evidence that she is MissGhosted. Her former threads, as you said, can't be found.

Anyway, I won't further investigate for the sake of time.
Not fair.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Amatarasha(f): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
BRIEF HISTORY

EVIDENCES
Last year funmisticqueen opened a thread that discussed how women should deal with their cheating spouses. She suggested the following : 1) poisoning, (2) cutting off his balls and peni5 with a knife (the very thing MissGhosted suggested), (3) going diabolical, (4) aborting the baby of the side chick (if the side chick is pregnant), and more.

to be continued.

Remi God bless you jare

Her wickedness is y I hated her ,imagine her saying she will go diabolical on a man
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Modernist: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
I can confidently tell you the missghost__ is Amarantas__ the Same writing pattern, Sometimes incoherent with what People write, Infact the similarity in their lunacy is Visible and glaring

3 Likes

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by SisterFire(f): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i find it very insulting to be linked in the same writing style as someone who has some form of psychopathology(missghosted)

At least you didn't say that i am amatarasha, that would have disgusted me to no end.
... THis lady
U and Amatarasha dis is 8months en ' u are still at it
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
SisterFire:
... THis lady
U and Amatarasha dis is 8months en ' u are still at it
there was a time i extended an olive branch to her, i still regret that. decision. it is not by force to like someone.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Amatarasha(f): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
BRIEF HISTORY

EVIDENCES

to be continued.

God from today I know boys arent the enemy here ,I love ur research and findings . Who ever you are ,you are a child of God !
My dear Amatarasha is some1 that loves men so much most espiacially here ,I can never support or write cutting men's dick No even jokingly ,that's not me
I have male as my friends if you must know deepfeel tanid bigcowhorn eze200 iamplato Ubunja tosinosam anchor111 how can I write about cutting out their dicks
It seems funmisticqueen isn't that smart .infact my enemies here aren't men but females like Funmisticqueen nwanyiawka marialavina biglittlelies those monikkers are menace here !

What pains me is That missghosted is like a nightmare over here ,saying horrible things against men and linking it to me just to rubbish /defame me here..All Funmisticbitch's doing

To tell u the truth y I fight Ubunja .Is about how I praised him and he didn't appreciate and I was angry that I will destroy his Miseducation that's my anger not that wat he said aren't truth ,he is 120 % right we women are satanic , Oh yeah we are ,

Tank you for saying the truth and remember "Happy are the truthful for they shall obtain justice"

If I write my own redpill you all shall marvel and am not into alternative monikker like Funmisticqueen
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Amatarasha(f): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
there was a time i extended an olive branch to her, i still regret that. decision. it is not by force to like someone.
Olive branch shall hook you to hell
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Amatarasha(f): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Modernist:
I can confidently tell you the missghost__ is Amarantas__ the Same writing pattern, Sometimes incoherent with what People write, Infact the similarity in their lunacy is Visible and glaring
Troll Beggar
" I dealt with you before and u deactivated to open new accounts to further your wickedness , Funmisticqueen or any idiot won't stop me from preaching love and peace , that's all I do , Be MY GUEST "
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Bigcowhorn: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Modernist:

MissGhosted right now... "This giant mumu wan impersonate me by proxy"

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Bigcowhorn: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
God from today I know boys arent the enemy here ,I love ur research and findings . Who ever you are ,you are a child of God !
My dear Amatarasha is some1 that loves men so much most espiacially here ,I can never support or write cutting men's dick No even jokingly ,that's not me
I have male as my friends if you must know deepfeel tanid bigcowhorn eze200 iamplato Ubunja tosinosam anchor111 how can I write about cutting out their dicks
It seems funmisticqueen isn't that smart .infact my enemies here aren't men but females like Funmisticqueen nwanyiawka marialavina biglittlelies those monikkers are menace here !

What pains me is That missghosted is like a nightmare over here ,saying horrible things against men and linking it to me just to rubbish /defame me here..All Funmisticbitch's doing

To tell u the truth y I fight Ubunja .Is about how I praised him and he didn't appreciate and I was angry that I will destroy his Miseducation that's my anger not that wat he said aren't truth ,he is 120 % right we women are satanic , Oh yeah we are ,

Tank you for saying the truth and remember "Happy are the truthful for they shall obtain justice"

If I write my own redpill you all shall marvel and am not into alternative monikker like Funmisticqueen

If buhari abolishes fighting today you and Fumi will be the first to be arrested by DSS tomorrow.

Anyway.... PRESENT!!!
I don answer my name. My big cow prick and balls are safe with you around, this i know very well. grin
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Rekhina(f): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If buhari abolishes fighting today you and Fumi will be the first to be arrested by DSS tomorrow. Anyway.... PRESENT!!!

Can she beat Amatarasha in a fight ?
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Regiomontanus(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Modernist:
A lot of old nairalanders are saying the exact same thing but I don't have evidence to back that up. I am new here. Beside, I won't further my investigation for the sake of time.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Rekhina(f): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:
A lot of old nairalanders are saying the exact same thing but I don't have evidence to back that up. I am new here. Beside, I won't further my investigation for the sake of time.
U are unrevelling the heist for sure Kiddos harvey
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Bigcowhorn: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Regiomontanus:

Old does not really mean wise, in fact it can mean foolish sometime. You want old Nairalanders who are laughing at you?

[b]1. Rekhina (Correct babe) Been on Nairaland for like forever until she vanished to Duhai for 5 years or so then came back with this new moniker. (@Rakhina, I cease this opportunity to submit application for a 3 night stand when next you enter Nigeria)

2. Bigcowhorn (Your father's-in-law) been on Nairaland since 2014. Guess all my 35 old monikers and win a consolation prize.

3. Deepfeel (Useless Tiv he-goat wey wan marry fine Igbo babe) This one has been saving lives here since 2014

4. Adaibeku (Living proof that very lovely women are big trouble makers). This one is quite old here and very good looking indeed.

5. Sisterfire: New moniker, very old member. (A sexy Calabar babe of a big madam who makes all the fine babes here look like say them still dey learn work. Damn woman makes my dick hard always just by talking anything, even trash). This one senior Ada above

6. AnalQueenLuci (Compact babe with a tantalizing ass!!!. I bang this one in my mind all the time even if i can't do it physically. It's a free world who no like my style come arrest me i dey my house). Don't let the name fool you, though, na Army Major be this woman. [/b]

Nairaland riff-raffs, broke and guys in general note: Babes get size and some babes are best left untoasted. This ones are not your size at all and never will be. Go and get a fine under 30 girl and have peace in your life.

Anyway, RamOTU or is it RegOTUnus you are new here true true if not you will know that every old fool here and his brother and sister have been killing Amatarasha for her poor English and error packed writing ups. Here now you have some missghost psycho talking trash with an above average command of the English language and you can't even tell the difference.

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

Laughing in ancient Chinese
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Rekhina(f): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Old does not really mean wise, in fact it can mean foolish sometime. You want old Nairalanders who are laughing at you?

1. Rekhina (Correct babe) Been on Nairaland for like forever until she vanished to Duhai for 5 years or so then came back with this new moniker.

2. Bigcowhorn (Your father;s-in-law) been on Nairaland since 2014. Guess all my 35 old monikers and win a consolation prize.

3. Deepfeel (Useless Tiv he-goat wey wan marry fine igbo babe) This one has been saving lives since here since 2014

4. Adaibeku (Living proof that very lovely women are big trouble makers). This one is old and very good looking.

5. Sisterfire (A sexy calabar babe of a big madam that makes all young babe look like say them still dey learn work. She makes my dick hard always just by talking anything, even trash). This one senior Ada above

6. AnalQueenLuci (Compact babe with a tantalizing ass!!!. I bang this one in my mind all the time even if i can't do it physically. Its a free world who no like my style come arrest me). Don't let the name fool you na Army Major be this woman.

Nairaland riff-raffs, broke and small guys note: Babes get size. This ones are not your size and never will be. Go and get a fine under 30 girl and have peace in your life.

Anyway, Ram[b]otu[/b] or is it Regotunus you are new her true true if not you will know that every old fool here and his brother and issterhere has been killing Amatar4asha about her poor English and now you have some missghost talking trash with an above average command of the English language and you can't even tell the difference.

grin grin grin
grin grin

Laughing in ancient Chinese
Is either Funmisticqueen or Ubunja or martinez39 dat are behind it ,
Funmisticqueen 80% sure !
She Told me she wanna write a redpill only for her to come up with this to smear Amaratasha , She used Amatarasha to settle her beef with guys calling her derogatory names (Sellout in that blood)

Ubunja 40% sure
Even him n funmi knows tarasha is a nurse and ogbanje grin

Martinez39 30% sure

X no comment X

Investigator general
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Bigcowhorn: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Is either Funmisticqueen or Ubunja or martinez39 dat are behind it ,
Funmisticqueen 80% sure !
She Told me she wanna write a redpill only for her to come up with this to smear Amaratasha , She used Amatarasha to settle her beef with guys calling her derogatory names (Sellout in that blood)

Ubunja 40% sure
Even him n funmi knows tarasha is a nurse and ogbanje grin

Martinez39 30% sure

X no comment X

Investigator general

Lol, you really do not know Ubunja do you? He has standards. He will never stoop this low even by mistake. Moreover, his aim with Amatarasha is not to defame her but... i quote... to suck and fvck her then give her a new phone Check her last weekend palava. It was about Ubunja. He declared his intentions there.

Lol
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Rekhina(f): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, you really do not know Ubunja do you? He has standards. He will never stoop this low even by mistake. Moreover, his aim with Amatarasha is not to defame her but... i quote... to suck and fvck her then give her a new phone Check her last weekend palava. It was about Ubunja. He declared his intentions there.

Lol
Anyway female Miseducation must happen and blackivy29 is in charge
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
Anyway female Miseducation must happen and blackivy29 is in charge
I wonder what you want to teach girls that they don't already know, if its taking advantage,exploiting or prostitution they do already.

1 Like

Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Rekhina(f): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
I wonder what you want to teach girls that they don't already know, if its taking advantage,exploiting or prostitution they do already.
New manipulations from hell like xxxxxxxx let the time come first grin ,
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Rekhina:
New manipulations from hell like xxxxxxxx let the time come first grin ,
please i can't wait let the evil continue and let see who has more to lose.
Re: Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? by Rekhina(f): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
please i can't wait let the evil continue and let see who has more to lose.
missghosted is working for you guys to insult womenfolks but I will play the games with her ! Like i said b4 I don't lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Collapse While Inserting Christmas Tree Into Her Vaginal / Ashawo Joint In Samuru Zaria Who Knows / He Finally Got Me####### My Heart Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.