Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English (1396 Views)

AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? / MISEDUCATION REACTIONS: How Ubunja Made Funmisticqueen Act Childish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yes I always avoid her because of her mighty grammers, which she knew I hate with passion but I accepted she speaks better than kh..a the America oldhag
You what did u like about her?

Ednut1 n astrog wat did u like about her? ( Abeg no insults B4 eni kuure)

Pls am not doing dis because u are better than me but because I miss u a little ( Just little like 2/100)
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by sylve11: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
sad cool
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Does it mean no one likes her ?

Wat a shame
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by OscarJaden(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
you're gradually becoming a nuisance on this platform with your unnecessary threads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2020
OscarJaden:
you're gradually becoming a nuisance on this platform with your unnecessary threads
u are the worst nuisance garnished with ur begging addict and terrible gutter Grammer,
Haven't u terrorist romancelanders with ur begging n bad gutter English Oscar !

Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by HeavenlyCherub(f): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
Yes I always avoid her because of her mighty grammers, which she knew I hate with passion but I accepted she speaks better than kh..a the America oldhag

Pls am not doing dis because u are better than me but because I miss u a little ( Just little like 2/100)

She once made me see my worth and encouraged me during one of the toughest times. I can never forget. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2020
When you see people without job they're easily spotted cheesy
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

She once made me see my worth and encouraged me during one of the toughest times. I can never forget. Thank you
Saw your comment on the other thread
You said you don't believe in love again
Is there any reason for this
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Lightangel65: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Pls dont answer this amatarasha, she wants fuministiqueen to join her lesbian gang
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Lightangel65: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2020
Amatarasha:

So the pig has a lesbian crush, did she reject you
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Lightangel65:

Pls dont answer this amatarasha, she wants fuministiqueen to join her lesbian gang
What did u gain by hurting my feelings , pls change ur reasoning B4 I damage u
I cum in peace
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

she has deactivated though dats y I talk about her!
Anyway she is matured in mind n in age 34yrs
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Lightangel65:

she has deactivated ,so y all dis
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
When you see people without job they're easily spotted cheesy
I was out for 7months cos of my nursing job n exams ..only to be jobless suddenly by creating just one topic, where is ur brain woman wrapper
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by GreatMage: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2020
You guys are disturbing...
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by oscarsam(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
she has deactivated ,so y all dis
This Amatarasha is kind of different from the bully and psycho..... I know.
what's good about your recent life, gist me small lemme see if I will thread ur part
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2020
Hey Amatar!

Are you a G.I.R.L?
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Saw your comment on the other thread
You said you don't believe in love again
Is there any reason for this

People just have evil hearts. Man is about self.
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
oscarsam:

This Amatarasha is kind of different from the bully and psycho..... I know.
what's good about your recent life, gist me small lemme see if I will thread ur part
Am stuck in Nigeria my dear! All alone
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Spysees:
Hey Amatar!

Are you a G.I.R.L?
No I have 6 joysticks

Trust me
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

People just have evil hearts. Man is about self.
Not everyone
I guess maybe you met the wrong person
Man is about self
Why did you paint us bad like that lol grin
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
No I have 6 joysticks
Trust me
You got 6 pen!ses? Where the hell did you get that from?
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
Spysees:

You got 6 pen!ses? Where the hell did you get that from?
As am an Antichrist cheesy
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by dukeprince50: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
Amatarasha:
u are the worst nuisance garnished with ur begging addict and terrible gutter Grammer,
Haven't u terrorist romancelanders with ur begging n bad gutter English Oscar !
Jesu, just after insulting him u had the right to Bleep up like this?
Btw, did u care to open the thread before insulting him, that OscarJaden sef no know wetin to reply u, u get luck no be some nairalanders
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by OscarJaden(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
Jesu, just after insulting him u had the right to Bleep up like this?
Btw, did u care to open the thread before insulting him, that OscarJaden sef no know wetin to reply u, u get luck no be some nairalanders
she's just a fustrated old hag looking for who to vent her frustration on and i don't have that time prince
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2020
OscarJaden:
she's just a fustrated old hag looking for who to vent her frustration on and i don't have that time prince
but u have time to beg for money upandan okwaaya? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by OscarJaden(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
but u have time to beg for money upandan okwaaya? cheesy cheesy cheesy
why don't you open the thread and confirm if i was begging Arrow
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amatarasha:
As am an Antichrist cheesy

C'mon babe! You don't wanna be negative. Do you? I just wanna know if yo'r a <G.I.R.L> Girl In Real Life, that's all
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Anas09: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amatarasha:
I was out for 7months cos of my nursing job n exams ..only to be jobless suddenly by creating just one topic, where is ur brain woman wrapper
Is that you in your dp? And you say you are 23? Your bress don fniish at 23? You look 43.
What the hell? You no even shame post he slippers bres
Oh wait, I forgot. You are 3 billion years old. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. Bipolar inmate.
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Amatarasha(f): 7:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Anas09:

Is that you in your dp? And you say you are 23? Your bress don fniish at 23? You look 43.
What the hell? You no even shame post he slippers bres
Oh wait, I forgot. You are 3 billion years old. Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha. Bipolar inmate.
fix yours let's see
Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by AstroG: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:
fix yours let's see

Re: What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English by Keketu(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2020
Amatarasha:

hi lady, please although I wouldn't recommend green pill so you read because you are lady, please feminine natural is really important in woman please don't lose it to feminism because more and more of this people are finding it hard to get married this days unlike during 2002 time, people are now seeing the evil in the femini thing and understand it real cause and trouble it causing all family undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Ever Been Publicly Stained By Your Menstruation? / I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone / Can I Open A Bank Account Without Voter's And National Id Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.