Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe (24787 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by OlawaleBammie: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Kassidy4luv:
No you didn't
Oga i say no vex naaaahh. y u dey do like woman na..?? grin
Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by frozen70(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2019
Am sorry to say this, edo ladies are not really good wife material, it's better they marry people from their sides who understands them better
Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by frozen70(f): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Am sorry to say this, edo ladies are not really good wife material, it's better they marry people from their sides who understands them better.

If you like mis interpret me but that's a fact
Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
frozen70:
Am sorry to say this, edo ladies are not really good wife material, it's better they marry people from their sides who understands them better
I thought as much, thank God it happened this way.
Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Oga i say no vex naaaahh. y u dey do like woman na..?? grin
I don hear
Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
Even my mum dislikes igbo guys and my mum is from EDO.
HAVE NOTICED THAT MOST EDO PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IGBO.
MY MUM HAS TOLD ME NEVER TO MARRY FROM THE IGBOS BESIDES SHE WILL NOT EVEN AGREE TO THE MARRIAGE.

Kassidy4luv:
I have been dating her for about 6 months now, last month on her birthday I proposed to her and she said yes. Ever since then the mum have been angry, she invited me to come over to have discussions with me. She is EDO and I am IGBO, the mum said she doesn't want her daughter to marry IGBO because of what an Igbo lady did to her brother.
I was shocked and dumbfounded, while didn't they tell me all this while instead of wasting my time.
Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
serosa:

Even my mum dislikes igbo guys and my mum is from EDO.
HAVE NOTICED THAT MOST EDO PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IGBO.
MY MUM HAS TOLD ME NEVER TO MARRY FROM THE IGBOS BESIDES SHE WILL NOT EVEN AGREE TO THE MARRIAGE.
Igbo guys are awesome, very good in taking care of ladies.

Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
I learnt my lesson and will never date outside Igbo.
My igbo ladies I am coming biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Your Slave. / Temperament N Love. / Beautiful Photo Of New Couple And Their Bridal Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.