Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House (87134 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / Beauty Disqualified From Big Brother Naija / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Atigba: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tabithatim:
Tacha has been disqualified

Is rigged

The system is rigged.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by emkz: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Guys, I have never watched the show, but from what I have been reading on Nairaland and instagram on this issue, there is so much vitriol and hatred towards her and people seem very happy she's been disqualified. It also seemed she added colour to the show with her controversial nature (I may be wrong).

That said, I want to plead with you guys to take it easy on her. Some people mentioned she had body odour and does not take her bath during her period and many castigated her attitude. I don't think she may have the mental abilities to cope with some of the things she'd get to read when she's put out of the house. It is painful already that she was close to the promised land and she was denied access at the last minute. Please, guys take it easy so as not to drive her into depression.

In addition, we do not know her family origin, we do not know if she grew up with her parents or if she had a terrible childhood. We do not know her personal struggles. Without having these facts, the least we can do is help her or leave her alone.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:

It is appalling the way they kept defending, c'mon. One can't be stupid and uncouth at the same time. Pick a struggle na!

How can one person stay and be fighting with almost everyone, with so much guts!!

Yet some people actually wanted such to be a winner, because there must be a FIRST female winner. We keep rewarding the bad ones, the good ones be wondering if there is still justice in the world.

Tuehh!

So you can also make sense like these, gelato for you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Olodo24: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
See traffic
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Skmoda(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!

Gbayi!!! Iya e ma jere e

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by kennys: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
rockafela:
Where’s Peter psquare oya transfer 60m to your Tacha as promised... cool

Where's prick peter square...hide your face joor. If u like give her whatever... Ko kan aye.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Incandescent(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
emkz:
Guys, I have never watched the show, but from what I have been reading on Nairaland and instagram on this issue, there is so much vitriol and hatred towards her and people seem very happy she's been disqualified. It also seemed she added colour to the show with her controversial nature (I may be wrong).

That said, I want to plead with you guys to take it easy on her. Some people mentioned she had body odour and does not take her bath during her period and many castigated her attitude. I don't think she may have the mental abilities to cope with some of the things she'd get to read when she's put out of the house. It is painful already that she was close to the promised land and she was denied access at the last minute. Please, guys take it easy so as not to drive her into depression.

In addition, we do not know her family origin, we do not know if she grew up with her parents or if she had a terrible childhood. We do not know her personal struggles. Without having these facts, the least we can do is help her or leave her alone.

Word my brother. I also got to know of her because of Nairaland & I think people should just chill. It's called a show for something besides no one knows her personal struggles

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by seangy4konji: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Derea:

I don't like either of them. However, hypocrites are those who liked ceec but hate tacha. I say this because I don't see any difference between the two. People who like ceece but dislike tacha only do because she's rich or from a rich family. That is to say, nigerians are petty and vain.
you should know majority of Nigerians are hypocrites.

They will see a lady wear a two piece swimwar and rain abuse on her.. It's the same people that5will leave their boyfriends and husband and be sleeping with young yahoo boys up annfbdown hotel rooms. How can see. Be any better.. That serpent.majority of them would Inflate prices of products at their place of work, cut deals to make more money but are quick to call a Yahoo boy a criminal.. Who holy pass..are they not a both criminals but u know every one hide under the internet to do as they like. Same people that call themself teaM tacha are the first to beat the hell out of their daughter if she is rude to them or anyone

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by makeherscream(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
the bitch has been disqualified yes yes yes yes
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by sexyjob(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
That's why she got 2 strikes. You want her disqualified when she didn't carry out the actual violence? Murder and attempted murder are not the same my friend.
avrex3k:
Why disqualified Tasha and leave mercy I don't just get it she did provocat and intention of being violent too this BBN is just a big fraud angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by kennys: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
emkz:

Oga ,I beg forget story... That lady can't stay with you for one minute ...this your grammar go turn your head. Good she left . so Oga forget.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Hapinex01: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yeye Tacha with her odour. Make bro P kuku go carry d rest
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Lugianostar(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please anyone that see Tacha aka the she goat, don't hesitate informing her i have sure roll on for her smelling armpit
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
emkz:

Hmm. Deep
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by avrex3k(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
sexyjob:
That's why she got 2 strikes. You want her disqualified when she didn't carry out the actual violence? Murder and attempted murder are not the same my friend.
you don't even know the law attempt murder is same penalty as to commit a murder bro just like the Bible too if you lustful in ur mind you have committed the sin already damn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by pweeryambre: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
so finally, the exit of the chihuahua...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by briggson07(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
If you are here and you don't really fancy this show lemme see you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Look at this element. You keep jumping on all my posts that appeals to you to talk about making sense- something you can't do.

I ignore you because I know that you struggle with rationality- just like your erectîons.

Bye

what as my erection gat to with any of the conversations,... thot u retired. gud2know
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ajebuter(f): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
briggson07:
If you are here and you don't really fancy this show lemme see you

Present sir!

Never watched a single second of it..

But through nairaland posts, l know all the participants..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by topcin: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
"No leave no Transfer" FC Relegated

Captain got a RED Card and was sent off for violent tackle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Disqualified but not evicted undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by lillan042(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by ajailer(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
What a shame to her. Her pride blinded her letting her believe that she was d best of them all and that there was no way she was not going to win. Girl n her team spent alot to get to this stage of the show. My wife was given a 4k credit to vote for her multiple times. E go pain her gaannn. Money don cast.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by briggson07(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
ajebuter:

Present sir!

Never watched a single second of it..

But through nairaland posts, l know all the participants..

I vowed not to even waste anytime on it for me it's more of a lady's joy than a guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Gabson001(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
meeky007:
NEW world Record Everyone posted at 8.01 Abeg @walkermicheal which network u dey use I wan buy
Time keeper I hail thee
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Chithauri(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Immarocks:
Diane....the gods of that girl strong gan....
no body is thinking of her but she might just be d one....to smile home
puta
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by skukimania(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very good! Now, my Mercy can win the money in peace!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by fapcrook(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Osinachi1:
We can now rest small

Wetin concern me with BBN

Check out my signature. cool
Even me. When my mates day hustle for better life
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Ekaka1(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
Let her just go and bath, brush her teeth,wear some deodorant or some good cologne and sin no more sad
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Immarocks(f): 12:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Chithauri:
puta
N wat does "puta" mean....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by jodeci(m): 3:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Her fall was quite massive,she won nothing from the house. Whoever trained Tasha should be located and arrested,how can a girl.be so mannerless, uncouth, rude and arrogant. Not as if her family is known in River State.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Disqualified From The Big Brother House by Dotman2210(m): 4:22am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:
Good!

I watched the replay of their fight with so much disdain. As pro-women as I am, I am very surprised that there are people supporting them all because they want a FEMALE WINNER.

Do we have to crown two different tiers of oloshos and classless women all because we want a woman to win?

Fighting like prostitutes on live TV.

I don't blame them, I blame millions of Nigerians supporting bullshit!!!

Do they represent the average Nigerian woman?

Why strongly support someone who doesn't represent the values you uphold?

No brain, no class, no tact, zero carriage - come get bad character full everywhere.

This is the FEMALE WINNER they want.

If a woman has to win, then she should deserve it! She should be a good representative!

She should own something more than a VAGINA!!!

Washere queen Poco... very valid points

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Praise' Wife Is Older Than Him, She's 60 Something - Brighto / Pls What Is The Usb And Hdmi Ports Behind The New Gotv Decoder For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.